so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

27 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Welp, I thought it was gonna be more of a Jack Ruby scenario but I predicted this weeks ago on this board. 

That was brilliant on your part. Are you also predicting an eastern sunrise tomorrow? A hot August in Texas? Please enlighten us more

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Is "Epstein paid off prison/security guards to allow him to hang himself" a conspiracy theory? 

I believe the theory is “Powerful people (Clintons) paid off prison guards to kill Epstein and make it look like a hanging suicide” 

The Old D’Angelo Barksdale 

Hanged himself. Apparently the guards didn't check on him until 730 AM.

I've been in situations where we had people on suicide watch. We had at least one staff assigned with eyes on 24/7. I find it unfathomable that a federal prison in Manhattan does not have the resources to adequately keep somebody from hanging themselves in their cell.  

• Like 7

Let's hope he has some sort of John Grisham character type deal where he gave all the really incriminating evidence to a secretary who has orders to give up the info to a journalist in the event of Epstein's "death". 

Edited by mdmost

Hanged himself. Apparently the guards didn't check on him until 730 AM.
I've been in situations where we had people on suicide watch. We had at least one staff assigned with eyes on 24/7. I find it unfathomable that a federal prison in Manhattan does not have the resources to adequately keep somebody from hanging themselves in their cell.  
Especially for a high profile case where the high profile failed a couple of weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He probably had a video collection of black mail that would bring down the whole system world wide.

It's not like Epstein was ever going to talk, but the feds did seize compact discs from his safe with labels that included “Young [Name] + [Name],” “Misc nudes 1,” and “Girl pics nude.”  There's still going to be some live bodied sweating for awhile. 

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

It's not like Epstein was ever going to talk, but the feds did seize compact discs from his safe with labels that included “Young [Name] + [Name],” “Misc nudes 1,” and “Girl pics nude.”  There's still going to be some live bodied sweating for awhile. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2