crash_davis

Bad Boys For Life

the Bad Boyz movies are my guilty pleasure.  shit is funny (arguably), stupid (fo shizzle), and formulaic (most definitely).  with that said, i'm in.

20 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’m just glad Martin Lawrence is still alive. 

I'm ambivalent.

Bad Boys II was one of my favorite movies in HS. Came out my junior or senior year. Hard to remember when it took six years to graduate. in. 

18 hours ago, crash_davis said:

the Bad Boyz movies are my guilty pleasure.  shit is funny (arguably), stupid (fo shizzle), and formulaic (most definitely).  with that said, i'm in.

100% in.  Love these.  Kinda pissed it's taken them this long to make another one.  BB2 was freaking awesome.  

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think that's what I despise most about Michael Bay. Not the 'splosions, the upskirt voyeur fetish, the slow-motion helicopters, the terrible dialog...I can look past all that (who doesn't love catching The Rock at 2pm on TNT on a Sunday?). But his own personal arrogance is maddening. Under no circumstances should Bad Boys 2 be two and a half fucking hours long, but at no point did he think, "Ya know, maybe we could do without the rat fucking scene."

26 minutes ago, Underdog said:

How the fuck does Martin Lawrence still get work?  

As far as this movie, because Bad Boys came out when a lot of 40-somethings were still in high school/college, and II came out when a bunch of 30-somethings were in high school and college, and it has a huge nostalgia factor for them, and they are a desirable demographic.

See Bill & Ted.

Edited by atomheartbevo

How I feel every time a CR argument spills out of that toilet.

Or really about any kinda argument on this board that lasts longer than 3 posts.

6d9edb52-9e7c-4d4f-9695-0852433796e3_tex

1 hour ago, pepper brooks said:

and there's not a gotdayum thing wrong with that.  

This...although two could have been at least a half hour shorter. 

but I do love me some Presidente Ramos in it. 
“He killed himself, very sad”