bad motherfucker aka 8badmofo31 is a piece of shit and should be banned

Bevo in VA

5 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

Meh - this one gets the most traffic and I threw it in Cloak room too since that pretty much the only place that sack of shit posts.

I made a promise to myself when we moved over here that I would not post in CR.  My life hasn't suffered one bit.

• Like 1

Stragglers that don't frequent shaggy will occasionally show up and come across badmofo. I imagine it will be like that scene from The Book of Eli where Denziel shows up at that farmhouse where the old people are cannibals.

main-qimg-5cb09497177a53f6881c50ba32be3c

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

They're really trying hard over there. All like 6 people currently posting on shag. It's hilarious. 

I popped over there a couple of times last week to see the tumbleweeds blowing across the plains and I couldn't even access it properly.

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I popped over there a couple of times last week to see the tumbleweeds blowing across the plains and I couldn't even access it properly.

I totally read that as "pooped over there" which would have been completely appropriate. 

• Like 1

I just checked anonymously for grins.

The last post in Nasty's was March 29.

The last post in Varsity was March 27.

The last post in Basketball was March 29.

The last post in Other Sports was April 5.

The last post in OC was March 30.

The last post in RC Didn't offer was March 29.

Longhorn Dude and BlueGrey Sky06 are naively trying to keep Football alive.

Gentlemen... she's on life support.  Time to pull the plug to complete Mr. Morgan's pyrrhic victory.

9 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Man. Some of y'all get worked up over the dumbest shit. 

Also, what does this have to do with football?

Getting worked up over a member of the old site trying to help the shithead who took it over / stole it?   That new owner who tried to financially ruin Bob.  

And that member openly talked shit on Blacklab/Bob who is largely responsible for bringing all us assholes together?

Then when he realized shit over there may be too much...came crawling in here, we’re not supposed to get worked up?

Also guess what forum the sticky was on when we found out an eviction notice was posted at Shaggy?  Yep, the football board.  I’ll let you try to figure out why.

All this is nothing to get worked up over?  Fuck you. 

• Like 5

I will negbomb his ass here, I will rip the shit out of his awful ideas here, I will take pleasure in how much collective shit we put him through here; HOWEVER, I will NOT give any traffic to that site so kevin fucking morgan can profit in anyway just to spite a punkass bitch who couldn't hack it when it was the real deal then wants to talk shit because his panties are twisted has a sandy fucking vag.

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if 8badmofo31 is really Kevin Morgan.

What if it's some sort of long con? Perhaps he's trying to earn KM's trust so he can skull romance him at a later date

• Fuck You 1