Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!

Hornius Emeritus

15 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Guess I missed TCU's game getting cancelled. Would be quite surprised if ISU doesn't roll Oregon

Look at the players on both sides. If motivated, OU should roll them. Ask an ISU fan, putting your faith in them in a big game is a bad idea.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Covid college football is severely down, this means nothing....

Alabama... to win another national championship with all this covid,  such a confusing season! I mean wow! Coach Saban tested positive twice and still won. Just amazing.

- espn 

25 minutes ago, DCA_HORN said:
33 minutes ago, Rimbo said:
fuck dabo
it is always right when aggy gets punished

Aggy didn't get punished for playing more games. They got punished because the one legit team they played, they lost by 4 tds.

they got punished because God loves us and wants to also see the sheep fuckers suffer

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DCA_HORN said:
1 hour ago, Rimbo said:
fuck dabo
it is always right when aggy gets punished

Aggy didn't get punished for playing more games. They got punished because the one legit team they played, they lost by 4 tds.

And their best win they kept pumping up lost their last 3 games and gave up a shit ton of points. And just got beat by OU with giving up 55. Florida's biggest accomplishment this year was "almost" beating Bama. Although they were never close to beating them. Bama was never losing that game as they could score at will.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

If Iowa State wins, it'll be the first time the Big 12 has won the bowl challenge cup outright. But then again, no one really gives a shit. 

Hey, it will be mildly amusing to see ESPN talking heads show the 2020 bowl results and pretend the B12 isn't at the top. Did you hear Florida played without their entire starting lineup that's all NFL bound? That was basically their 2022 squad with 1 week's practice time.

Has aggy hung their “2020 College Football Playoff Runner-up” banner yet?

I have a buddy who is aggy, and to be fair this wasn’t his take, who said that most of the aggy in his circle actually wanted to be #5 because “being 5 and forever saying we should’ve made it is better than getting in and getting our ass kicked by Bama again.”

So I’d say yes.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I have a buddy who is aggy, and to be fair this wasn’t his take, who said that most of the aggy in his circle actually wanted to be #5 because “being 5 and forever saying we should’ve made it is better than getting in and getting our ass kicked by Bama again.”

So I’d say yes.

This applies to aggy's SEC move, too.

"Now we suck bc we's plays in the bestest, hardest conference in all of CFB." Whoop!

10 hours ago, DaysOff said:

They got punished because the committee read the name on their jersey.

I love your rationale, but it does have one significant flaw: the selection committee members are old and have poor vision and the only name they could make out on the jersey was SEC, given its huge prominence in juxtaposition to the school name in tiny font. That would've been an open and shut case. Had to be something else.

• Haha 1