Rioters: 2500
Skin color: black

===run

Number rioters dead: 2499
Investigation started: 1/7/2021
Investigation ended: 1/10/2021
Trials began: 1/11/2021
First hanging: 1/12/2021

A US Army veteran made a Facebook post the week after 1/6, for which he was sentenced to 44 months followed by 3 years' probation

His post was a call to arms to protect the Florida capitol from a coup attempt. It wasn't really any different in tone from anything we'd see on any of the 1/6 defendants twitter or facebook accounts.  However, he was a leftist and wanted to oppose a right-wing coup, so he got more time than nearly all of the 1/6 defendants.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Rage+1 5

26 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

A US Army veteran made a Facebook post the week after 1/6, for which he was sentenced to 44 months followed by 3 years' probation

His tweet was a call to arms to protect the Florida capitol from a coup attempt. It wasn't really any different in tone from anything we'd see on any of the 1/6 defendants twitter or facebook accounts.  However, he was a leftist and wanted to oppose a right-wing coup, so he got more time than nearly all of the 1/6 defendants.

dumbass - you have to use words like "go protect property" and "this AR is only for self defense" if you want to go counter protest and shoot people

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Neumann said he left Ukraine after noticing that he was being followed by agents from the Ukrainian security service, the SBU. In August, under the cover of night, he explained, he crossed illegally by foot into Belarus, making his way through swampy forest land and dodging wild boars and snakes.

Translation: he hailed a taxi but stepped in a puddle as he was getting out.

• Hook 'Em 2

Capitol rioter Jacob Chansley, perhaps best known as the horned and fur-clad QAnon Shaman, requested that the time he’s already spent in jail be his sentence for participating in the Jan. 6 attempted insurrection. Misspelling Forrest Gump’s name, Chansley’s attorney quoted the character in the petition for time served, writing, “‘My momma always said, you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.’ —Forest Gump [sic].” According to the filing, Chansley has served 317 days in “dank, fully enclosed” solitary confinement in Alexandria, Virginia due to COVID-19 restrictions since his arrest. 

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lest we forget, his lawyer said....wait, what's his lawyer's Surly handle?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansleys-lawyer-al-watkins-says-many-capitol-ioters-are-retarded

FDJuySMXMAIBsRy?format=png&name=900x900

If their flag-bearer's plea deal involves him making a full public statement like that, I am amenable to knocking a little time off of his sentence.  That would actually be a community service - having their flag bearer state the truth, that their entire mission and purpose was a fucking psychotic lie.

• Hook 'Em 6

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If their flag-bearer's plea deal involves him making a full public statement like that, I am amenable to knocking a little time off of his sentence.  That would actually be a community service - having their flag bearer state the truth, that their entire mission and purpose was a fucking psychotic lie.

Given that he could barely handle the 315 or so days he's been in jail, I'd imagine the 51 month sentence will have him screaming that from the rooftops.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Except don't forget that since he once counter protested a BLM rally, and there are pictures, most of the people that particular message is meant for would take it as more proof that this guy was actually ANTIFA in disguise all along.

• Drool 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.” 

Forgive me, but I have no sympathy. Every person in America was subjected to that same propaganda. It was rejected by a majority of more than seven million people.  And of those who DIDN'T reject it and voted for Trump, only a minute subset went to Washington to protest the election and even a smaller subset broke into the capitol. A much smaller subset did so while dressed as a shaman after having embraced the ideas of Q-Anon.

So fuck him. 

To be clear; fuck the bolded part but the stupid people being bombarded w/ fascist propaganda is dead-on-balls-accurate.  Now, it's their own damned fault for getting all their information from right-wing nuts but the  power of the interwebs and algorithms is real and real damned effective. 

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

@PenelopeWitherspoon Did you happen to catch Amber Says What on Seth Meyers last night?

Won't embed right. Jump to 1:50.

I do not watch late night, but LOL at Jenna getting featured.  

FYI, Jenna has blocked her twitter so no one can respond to her unless you follow her or some shit like that.  I just use @dotjenna when I want to say something about #InsurrectionBarbie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

A criminal complaint said "the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation" who "minimized his/her own role in the events of January 6" did identify Nix as a person who had entered the Capitol unlawfully.

The suspect, who was not identified, said they knew Nix before Jan. 6.

That person's identification of Nix lined up with other evidence, including cellphone data that indicated Nix was in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-man-accused-hitting-officer-flagpole-jan-6-rcna5229

Ok, that lawyer is well worth a Google. He has a documentary film about him. 

Spoiler

“I save people”. This is what Harley, a successful, long-haired, bowtie-wearing criminal defense attorney, tells people walking through the door of his opulent office in a gang-infested neighborhood of Paterson, New Jersey. His clients are the most despised people in society: serial killers, gang members, sexual predators. Murder trials are his passion and the streets are his territory.

On the outside, Harley is a confident, brash, Ferrari-driving 51-year-old lawyer, who lives with his mother and relishes taking the side of the underdog and fighting prosecutors and police officers. On the inside, he is still deeply scarred by the bully who antagonized him in high school and he has been struggling with own sense of insecurity.

One day, Harley meets the woman of his dreams online. She is bodybuilding model, 20 years his junior and she already has a boyfriend. In an attempt to conquer her, Harley embarks on an ambitious quest to prove to her he is more of a man than her fiancé.  Inspired by his childhood hero Rocky Balboa, he decides to get in shape to fight in an underground mixed martial arts fight in Brazil against a much younger and stronger fighter. 

As Harley trains to get in shape for the fight of his life, he continues to fight for murderers in seemingly hopeless trials. He struggles with health problems and with a sense of frustration born from his failure to make the woman of his dreams fall in love with him. Despite these setbacks, he is determined to fight and hopes that by going the distance, he will finally be able to prove himself and hold in his arms the woman he loves.

Harley, here is my advice: cut the hair, get an apartment, put on a suit without a bow tie and drive the Ferrari to a non-UFC gym. Delete the body builder from your Insta, get some ass (this will be easy— practice saying much less to the Spandex clad women at the gym and just let the car and a nice suit be your personality). Your world will look much brighter and you won’t need to get your ass kicked. 

https://www.whoisharley.com

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Ok, that lawyer is well worth a Google. He has a documentary film about him. 

Reveal hidden contents

“I save people”. This is what Harley, a successful, long-haired, bowtie-wearing criminal defense attorney, tells people walking through the door of his opulent office in a gang-infested neighborhood of Paterson, New Jersey. His clients are the most despised people in society: serial killers, gang members, sexual predators. Murder trials are his passion and the streets are his territory.

On the outside, Harley is a confident, brash, Ferrari-driving 51-year-old lawyer, who lives with his mother and relishes taking the side of the underdog and fighting prosecutors and police officers. On the inside, he is still deeply scarred by the bully who antagonized him in high school and he has been struggling with own sense of insecurity.

One day, Harley meets the woman of his dreams online. She is bodybuilding model, 20 years his junior and she already has a boyfriend. In an attempt to conquer her, Harley embarks on an ambitious quest to prove to her he is more of a man than her fiancé.  Inspired by his childhood hero Rocky Balboa, he decides to get in shape to fight in an underground mixed martial arts fight in Brazil against a much younger and stronger fighter. 

As Harley trains to get in shape for the fight of his life, he continues to fight for murderers in seemingly hopeless trials. He struggles with health problems and with a sense of frustration born from his failure to make the woman of his dreams fall in love with him. Despite these setbacks, he is determined to fight and hopes that by going the distance, he will finally be able to prove himself and hold in his arms the woman he loves.

Harley, here is my advice: cut the hair, get an apartment, put on a suit without a bow tie and drive the Ferrari to a non-UFC gym. Delete the body builder from your Insta, get some ass (this will be easy— practice saying much less to the Spandex clad women at the gym and just let the car and a nice suit be your personality). Your world will look much brighter and you won’t need to get your ass kicked. 

https://www.whoisharley.com

This is kind of the piece de resistance:

Tribeca_Harley_1_1080p_bugged.png?format

He's also in rabbinical school.  Rabbis can be very cool people, and kind of the antithesis of what people think of as clergy.  Not sure about ol Rabbi Harley though.

A Capitol riot suspect from Alabama — who drove to Washington in a truck packed with guns, ammunition and 11 Molotov cocktails — pleaded guilty to felony weapons charges Friday.

Lonnie Coffman, 71, was among the most heavily armed suspects arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump. He was charged in a 17-count indictment after police officers happened upon his truck while investigating reports of possible explosive devices nearby.

---

Officers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top.

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/capitol-riot-suspect-brought-molotov-cocktails-dc-pleads-guilty-rcna5414

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

A Capitol riot suspect from Alabama — who drove to Washington in a truck packed with guns, ammunition and 11 Molotov cocktails — pleaded guilty to felony weapons charges Friday.

Lonnie Coffman, 71, was among the most heavily armed suspects arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump. He was charged in a 17-count indictment after police officers happened upon his truck while investigating reports of possible explosive devices nearby.

---

Officers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top.

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/capitol-riot-suspect-brought-molotov-cocktails-dc-pleads-guilty-rcna5414

In court, there was some debate regarding the Molotov cocktails and Coffman says this:

"I did not plan on blowing nothing up, nothing like that," he told the judge. "I agree, they could have been used for that purpose, but I was not going to use them for that purpose."

Interesting defense there, Mr. Coffman. "Gee officer, this open container of alcohol in my car? I agree it could have been used for drinking, but I was not going to use it for that purpose. It's in case I get snake bit."

On 11/10/2021 at 9:09 AM, hookemATL said:

How many surly law dogs have used the "your Honor, my client is a fucking peabrained mongoloid" defense?  I assume Brisket would add some colorful verbiage to it at least.

If the brain ain’t lit, you must acquit!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What a sad sad human being.

She bought some Trump-branded wine or whatever, not realizing that he gives not a single fuck about her or anybody else at the Capitol on the 6th.  All those hundreds of millions that he raised off of them, and none of those people doing jail time will see a single dime from Trump to help defray their legal costs, their lost jobs, their lost businesses, etc.  Some of them might parlay this little shitshow into a decent right-wing job, maybe small-time radio host or go around giving speeches for a few hundred bucks, but most of them won't.

But she's proud she got her some Trump wine, even though all of her whining won't make a single fucking difference.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She bought some Trump-branded wine or whatever, not realizing that he gives not a single fuck about her or anybody else at the Capitol on the 6th.  All those hundreds of millions that he raised off of them, and none of those people doing jail time will see a single dime from Trump to help defray their legal costs, their lost jobs, their lost businesses, etc.  Some of them might parlay this little shitshow into a decent right-wing job, maybe small-time radio host or go around giving speeches for a few hundred bucks, but most of them won't.

But she's proud she got her some Trump wine, even though all of her whining won't make a single fucking difference.

Exactly. It’s astounding on so many levels how these people have committed their very existence and purpose in life to such an obvious fraud. I wish he were at least a clever conman, but he’s not. He’s the most obvious fraud of all time. That’s what makes this all so vexing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2