An example of banned fucktards who can't follow instructions

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:
Lulz

Go fuck yourself.

Unless there are other reasons for telling your own father he's not welcome in his daughter's home, this is ridiculous. This is what's wrong with us. 

I understand fully the magnitude of this on our society, but this is not something you shun family over. Lord have mercy we've lost so much perspective...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

Unless there are other reasons for telling your own father he's not welcome in his daughter's home, this is ridiculous. This is what's wrong with us. 
I understand fully the magnitude of this on our society, but this is not something you shun family over. Lord have mercy we've lost so much perspective...
Whose sock is this? You are really fucking stupid.

Lol the irony of that last line. The entitlement in this post would be galling if it wasn’t so laughable. You don’t get to tell anyone how to handle their family relationships, just as no one gets to tell you how to do so. You’re out of line.
  • Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

See OP. This is a thread for us to voice how the verdict affected us personally. Not a thread for your stupid shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

41 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

This, but I suspect the gatherers aren’t going home without fucking something up. I also suspect riots will ensue when he’s not sentenced to 75 years. 

22 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz

11 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yep. It’s tantamount to throwing a shit fit on Facebook. Grow up. 

Are you fucking illiterate? Stop shitting on this thread.

3 hours ago, immamac said:

We have a thread for discussion, this is not the thread for that. I wanted an opportunity to create a thread where people can post what this means for them personally - with no discussion or commentary, so others can gain perspective. 

Just now, tantric superman said:

Calling conviction of a racist murderer a miscarriage of justice is "stupid shit". 

Exactly.  I have ignored both my mom and dad falling down the far right blackhole for a while.  I live in New York, they live in Central Texas.  It wasn't worth losing family over.  But my dad saying that and then starting a rant about the border was the end for me.  My mom is texting me saying that me turning my back on my family for a difference of opinion is hurtful to her.  I have tried to impress that this isn't a mere difference of opinion.  This is a fundamental disagreement on Right vs. Wrong, and they are the wrong side of this.  

Ultimately, I took a stand on the side of right, and I lost my family for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I can't even go to fucking dinner without you stupid mother fuckers mouth breathing in a thread with explicit fucking instructions. There is a discussion thread. There is a commentary thread. There is a way to start new threads with whatever fucking topics you want. 

All of you are taking time off, for derailing and thread shitting. Thank you for using the report post button those who did that is the appropriate response, along with a healthy dose of neg rep. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

Yeah, was looking forward to getting perspective from Chitowndoc, Pancho, et. al.  Instead, I'm watching Dr. Beeper and Penelope give each other the whitest family therapy advice since Growing Pains' "very special Seaver Brunch" episode.  

Everyone knows he’s weird al yankovic’s son. Except him, maybe? Not sure. 

I can take no credit for the picture nor editing of said picture. It’s legit surly. During the Urban thread. Which was epic. 

C3B9E53D-B383-49F5-BB9C-EA9A3029FA35.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

That sounds like you are just punishing yourself.

If I were a "moderated" poster, I'd be tempted to start a "Current Look at Shaggy" thread and start posting screenshots of the more feculent posts.

Edited by Mole

Just now, Mole said:

If I were a "moderated" poster, I'd be tempted to start a "Current Look at Shaggy" thread and start posting screenshots of the more feculent posts.

If I were a "moderated" poster, I'd be tempted to look more closely at my life choices re: football message boards.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Everyone knows he’s weird al yankovic’s son. Except him, maybe? Not sure. 

I can take no credit for the picture nor editing of said picture. It’s legit surly. During the Urban thread. Which was epic. 

C3B9E53D-B383-49F5-BB9C-EA9A3029FA35.jpeg

This is the motherfucker that put me in time out? 😂

To wit, the owner of a message board started a thread in which posters can’t comment on other posts. Quite literally the stupidest fucking thing ever.

and @immamac, did @cabowabo’s “we’ll just have to wait for the riots” pass muster for your special place of a thread? It was complete shit and I’ll continue to call out garbage like that despite your idiotic rule that flies in the face of why message boards actually exist.

I bet you went to Outback and ordered your sirloin well done.