Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

8 hours ago, B00M said:

Iswydt

Coach, you coming back to run the defense?  With you running the D I think the team would get the fire and intensity they so desperately need. What do you say coach? 3 million sound about right?

Edited by Thatguy

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

Well, it's Sunday and nothing new. Maybe go back to the Herman/Strong bean flicking. That seemed to really be working.

yes, Saturday(you know yesterday) Ewers showed up, so something new. like I said. If all you are waiting for is the commitment then all you have to do is check the page every once in a while.  because there will be a 2022 Qunn Ewers thread as soon as he does.

in other words there is no reason for you to check this thread regardless of what is in it.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

yes, Saturday(you know yesterday) Ewers showed up, so something new. like I said. If all you are waiting for is the commitment then all you have to do is check the page every once in a while.  because there will be a 2022 Qunn Ewers thread as soon as he does.

in other words there is no reason for you to check this thread regardless of what is in it.

That thread will be delayed due to the aforementioned bean flicking over Herman and Strong running over it's allotted time. I'm here for the hot and fresh news. You got any of that?

32 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Well, it's Sunday and nothing new. Maybe go back to the Herman/Strong bean flicking. That seemed to really be working.

Give the kid a break.  It’s Sunday.  He’s probably at church.  Then he’ll spend quality time with his family and then be with himself for a while with his thoughts.  Priorities.  He’ll get to the commitment.  Right?

Well, that or he’s just waking up in bed between two smoking sorority girls with a pounding hangover needing to get up to take a really bad piss.  Again, priorities.  He’ll get to his commitment.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

Give the kid a break.  It’s Sunday.  He’s probably at church.  Then he’ll spend quality time with his family and then be with himself for a while with his thoughts.  Priorities.  He’ll get to the commitment.  Right?

Well, that or he’s just waking up in bed between two smoking sorority girls with a pounding hangover needing to get up to take a really bad piss.  Again, priorities.  He’ll get to his commitment.

I'm not sure which ones, but several recruits that were on campus yesterday were staying the night and going out last night with some of our guys.

I am gruntled by the O-linemen we have committed with more possible, but I hope they realize their position isnt one where one typically starts immediately. Portaling out after one season due to lack of play time does nothing to help us. On the flipside..if we have a mostly true Freshman O-line next year (highly ranked recruits or otherwise) then my liver wont live to see the '23 team play

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

I am gruntled by the O-linemen we have committed with more possible, but I hope they realize their position isnt one where one typically starts immediately. Portaling out after one season due to lack of play time does nothing to help us. On the flipside..if we have a mostly true Freshman O-line next year (highly ranked recruits or otherwise) then my liver wont live to see the '23 team play

I'll take a true freshman with a limp and walking cane over Christian Jones. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1