Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

1 hour ago, ousux said:

I am gruntled by the O-linemen we have committed with more possible, but I hope they realize their position isnt one where one typically starts immediately. Portaling out after one season due to lack of play time does nothing to help us. On the flipside..if we have a mostly true Freshman O-line next year (highly ranked recruits or otherwise) then my liver wont live to see the '23 team play

If you think the garbage we’ve had out there at line would be better than portal transfers or true freshmen, you haven’t been paying attention. I want every starter gone. Since 2006, we have had trash, and Cosmi. That’s it, and yes I included Connor Williams. 

4 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

If you think the garbage we’ve had out there at line would be better than portal transfers or true freshmen, you haven’t been paying attention. I want every starter gone. Since 2006, we have had trash, and Cosmi. That’s it, and yes I included Connor Williams. 

This. We had a transfer from fucking Rice (Calvin Anderson) help us to a 10 win season recently. It can be done.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:47 AM, Js1 said:

I'm not going to evaluate Sark after 1 year with the shittiest OL in Texas history (I'd rather have Colt's 2009 line against Nebraska than this shit), a deer in the headlights RS FR QB and the other who basically lost his thumb, a bunch of WRs who can't catch or are made of glass (besides Worthy) and starting fucking Brockemeyer and Bush on defense. 

We are reaping what Tom sowed with his shit ass recruiting and the top of the 2019 class leaving.  

Yeah actually - that team would be really legit. 

Also, you know who let KU score 48 points?  Tom Herman in his third year.

And, kindly identify the last UT head coach that was up four scores on OU.

1 hour ago, ousux said:

I am gruntled by the O-linemen we have committed with more possible, but I hope they realize their position isnt one where one typically starts immediately. Portaling out after one season due to lack of play time does nothing to help us. On the flipside..if we have a mostly true Freshman O-line next year (highly ranked recruits or otherwise) then my liver wont live to see the '23 team play

Banks starts day 1 unless he’s hurt

45 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, you know who let KU score 48 points?  Tom Herman in his third year.

And, kindly identify the last UT head coach that was up four scores on OU.

Quit trying to defend anything about how the coaching staff handled the OU or the Kansas games this past season. Neither game justified their remaining employed by the university. 

The program will never get out of the crap hole it has been in for far too long as long as pure shit is defended as acceptable. 

Sark and his staff were badly out coached by Riley and his staff and the Kansas game is completely indefensible. 

End of story. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The program will never get out of the crap hole it has been in for far too long as long as pure shit is defended as acceptable.  we keep freaking the fuck out in the first year of every new coach hire.

Sark may not be up to the job.

Too early to tell.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Quit trying to defend anything about how the coaching staff handled the OU or the Kansas games this past season. Neither game justified their remaining employed by the university. 

The program will never get out of the crap hole it has been in for far too long as long as pure shit is defended as acceptable. 

Sark and his staff were badly out coached by Riley and his staff and the Kansas game is completely indefensible. 

End of story. 

To be fair, we win vs. OU had the refs correctly called illegal touching on that WR.  From there the entire season goes differently. 

This team completely quit on the season after that second half of the RRS

• Like 1

Did I say anywhere in my post players currently on campus should start in front of guys fresh out of high school? I'm just concerned some of our highly ranked O-line recruits may bail early if they dont see the field right away. Hopefully this was addressed by Flood/Sark, but still..

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Losing him and AD to the Sooners still hurts.

After all these years.

If by "AD" you mean Adrian Peterson, fuck that guy.  We had Ced when Peterson came out, then got Jamal Charles when Ced graduated.  We were fine at RB without Peterson.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1