Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

5 hours ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

Texas legends!emoji1598.pngemoji41.png
cdd0f3370a35fe8a0ea33d04fd70d0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this so fucking much. I'll choose to ignore all the idiots thinking that this somehow brings us back into the limelight on its own but for now... I'll settle for this. This is the right direction. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

I love this so fucking much. I'll choose to ignore all the idiots thinking that this somehow brings us back into the limelight on its own but for now... I'll settle for this. This is the right direction. 

Absolutely. It’s a massive get, but it’s only a small step in the direction we need to take.

1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

One transfer doesn’t make them equivalent recruiters.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

One transfer doesn’t make them equivalent recruiters.

Since it's pretty obvious that  comprehension isn't something you need to waste any time on, I shall help you with that...  Starting to does NOT mean equal to...

4 minutes ago, ousux said:
Absolutely. It’s a massive get, but it’s only a small step in the direction we need to take.

Small step, but greatly speeds up the rebuild process. We really needed something like this in the worst way possible.

That depends on a couple of things.

Does he produce on the field

Does he bring in other top players to TEXAS?

That depends on a couple of things.

Does he produce on the field
Does he bring in other top players to TEXAS?
I think it's safe to say at least a couple recent commits rethink signing with Texas if QE goes elsewhere...and he could potentially draw in a few more big names.

43 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I'm happy for the Horns and I hope he does well and brings the program back. However, I am primarily happy because this helps the country see how awful Tom Herman truly was here. 

Specialneeds.jpg

Man, you need to get Tom Hermann out of your head.  At least Mack was here for 16 years.

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

I'm happy for the Horns and I hope he does well and brings the program back. However, I am primarily happy because this helps the country see how awful Tom Herman truly was here. 

Specialneeds.jpg

30 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Please don't mention Tom Herman. Tom Herman. Tom Herman. Can't stop myself. Can't stop.

Star-Remover.jpg

Oct-5-2019-Morgantown-WV-USA-Texas-Longh 

4e6d15df4b96eae4e62117a59feef22b.jpg

Herman-Paractice.jpg

Turtle-Tom.jpg

Jfc, dude.  Let it go.

You should probably talk to someone about this little problem you have.  I'm guessing you're also dealing with noodle weiner.

• Hook 'Em 3