Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

On 10/6/2021 at 6:38 PM, pyrohornIII said:

Yes, I did this too.  It has been a headache, and each office has it's own interpretation of what is acceptable documentation and which isn't.   But I have to say they have been courteous and helpful without bending their own rules.    Just weird and frustrating all around.  Took 3 visits to get it finally done.   I guess a lot of if is driven by those "durn illegals."  And then go through all that and the DPS to SoS data transfer to register to vote is pretty suspect.  Don't trust it.  Go to Register2vote.org to double check your status. 

And they campaign on government inefficiency.  Elect me and I'll show you just how bad it is by making it more inefficient.  

On 10/6/2021 at 7:13 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Cruz is like a lot of Republicans. "I WILL FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY COUNTRY AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!  ONLY PATRIOTS LIKE ME DESERVE TO LIVE HERE!"

"When 9/11 happened, you were in your 20s (or in Ted's case, he was 31), why didn't you join the military?"

"Oh, well, ummm, I was newly married and ummm...and ummm I just couldn't make it happen!"

"Really?  Because Billy Joe Jackson from Bumfuck, Tennessee had no problem making it happen when he went into the recruiter's office on 9/12 and enlisted, and he barely got out of high school and had a girlfriend and young child, and somehow you, who had no children then, couldn't make it happen."

My favorite is when Ted Cruz was on Obamacare.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/25/yes-ted-cruz-is-a-hypocrite-for-going-on-obamacare/

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

It's entirely possible that Ted Cruz has never been given a blowjob in his life.  Could be one of the reasons why he's such a piece of shit.

I admit my comment was a little harsh.  I've known a lot of Republican wives to support their elected husbands in legislating out a conservative agenda that both spouses feel is part of their belief system.  But this particular round of bills both federally and in Texas lately, they seem more punitive than conservative.  

Heidi, "Ted, these new laws about abortion and voting rights for women of color and making it financially harder to be a single mother...this just seems not us...it seems cruel."  

Ted, "We've got to stick to our conservative values Heidi.  Besides, when have you ever known me to be cruel to women?"

Heidi...looks at her two daughters in the next room doing homework.  And then looks at her own hands.  Shudders, holds back some tears..."You're right Ted, don't know what I was thinking."  

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Hey, he has his hobbies.  He also enjoys encouraging insurrections and obstructing the government from performing its most basic functions.

fucking his wife and parenting his children sure is shit ain't taking up any of his time.  I can tell you that.  

9 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Good luck Astros. 

I'm just surprised he seems to admit that the Astros lost. Maybe he will interfere with submitting the official results to the MLB.

41 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I swear he is like the sports grim reaper. at some point he'd get the hint to stay away. oh wait, no, it's completely on brand to continue to go places you're not wanted. if he didn't, he'd never leave his bathroom

Just had this conversation with Brisket, GOLL and KE yesterday. As soon as he hops on the bandwagon, it gets a flat and catches fire. Every. Time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He gets off on it. There’s no other explanation. 

That's what I'm starting to think.  Enough of his voters read his initial tweet and think it's brilliant. They don't see the bullshit just get eviscerated moments later.  But he does, and I think he kinda likes it.  An old friend of mine banged his wife a few times, and I'm pretty sure Ted suspected it...and didn't care...and may have even liked it.  There was one time after a fundraiser at this guy's house (I think 2014) where Heidi hung back with us and a few others and had more drinks.  And Ted took off to "make some calls."  I left an hour later and it was Heidi, the main fundraising guy, and my friend.  /csb 

I'm not saying Ted's a cuckold, more like the Compari Italian gentlemen in Tommy's Mom's story in "Goodfellas."  

Ted "Compari" Cruz

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's what I'm starting to think.  Enough of his voters read his initial tweet and think it's brilliant. They don't see the bullshit just get eviscerated moments later.  But he does, and I think he kinda likes it.  An old friend of mine banged his wife a few times, and I'm pretty sure Ted suspected it...and didn't care...and may have even liked it.  There was one time after a fundraiser at this guy's house (I think 2014) where Heidi hung back with us and a few others and had more drinks.  And Ted took off to "make some calls."  I left an hour later and it was Heidi, the main fundraising guy, and my friend.  /csb 

I'm not saying Ted's a cuckold, more like the Compari Italian gentlemen in Tommy's Mom's story in "Goodfellas."  

Ted "Compari" Cruz

Does he though?

Do these assholes actually read the responses to their tweets?

Question about twitter: When I click on a twitter link and see the replies, does the twitter user who sent the tweet see the same thing I do, assuming they bother to look?

25 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Does he though?

Do these assholes actually read the responses to their tweets?

Question about twitter: When I click on a twitter link and see the replies, does the twitter user who sent the tweet see the same thing I do, assuming they bother to look?

Ted is such a little insecure bitch that yes, I do think he reads the responses to his tweets.  

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I've never seen anyone get so fucking owned for every tweet he makes.  Holy shit, he sucks at life....and we'll re-elect him.  Our state sucks ass. 

I can just picture some aggy reading that tweet and then seeing a response from the Australians with a "go Longhorns!" and then smashing their computer.

This is the epitome of "look 20-somethings, the GOP is so cool now. Vote for us with our me-mes and TikamaTok things!" 

This is the 2021 version of Hillary's "Pokemon-GO to the polls!"

All y'all are fucking lame.  Stop trying to be cool.  

Edited by Js1