Shit's Borked

RPM

58 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Maybe Tapa sucks, maybe it doesn't.  It works and has always worked a lot of other places just fine and we have an aggy admin who has admitted in the past to doing dumb careless shit managing the site.  Immamac seems like a real smart dude who has problems paying attention to details.  But whatever let's continue the narrative that it's just the app that has several hundred thousand boards leveraging it in some way that's completely the issue here.

Tapa does suck though.

59 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Tapa does suck though.

Does it though?  I use it for three or four other sites and they never have issues.  I am not trying to pile on, just an observation. 

However, if the site sucks or goes down because of Tapa, fuck Tapa for this site I guess.  

fwiw, everything is back to normalish for me.

The question Imma had about my line item quote is fixed. See? You fix shit you don't even know you broke. So you got that going for ya, which is nice.

Gunga galunga...gunga- gunga lagunga.

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

@Sbbruin I blame you for the outage. 

For those curious about the http - there are currently 2 servers that have failed and we failed over to others tomorrow the site will be back to normal. 

That’s a lot of fail.  

I can’t login off the macbook. I can on my iPhone fine.  Some error.  FML it’s full blown AIDS if you’re not logged in.  

Error Code:  2S119/1

Edited by ChiTownDoc