Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 11/24/2021 at 6:44 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

Baseline "Grounded in reality." Hell, it's the damned litmus test.

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's a conspiracy FACT, not theory.

Yeah I was unclear with my post. I meant "why wasn't it on there on the bottom rung," not "where would it theoretically fit."

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm dying. Apparently, there was some sort of Reclaim America protest at the Lincoln Memorial a couple of days ago:

This response is too good!

Somewhere there is a video or two floating around that shows a small group of racially diverse teens punching a couple of those assholes as they load up into a rental truck. I was honestly shocked that no guns were involved.

On 11/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, ROFL BOX said:

Again, so many opportunities to cross the streams between this thread or the Qcumber one.  & Here we are.

image.thumb.png.6d11867d2ce36e2cb58a04a3a2e649d1.png

If someone can find a larger version that's easily read for the smaller fonts up top, please bring it.

Finland doesn't exist? Haven't heard that one. Also what is "Mattress firm"

On 11/23/2021 at 12:22 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Where is the 2015 Okie State game was fixed on there?

I don't know if this post deserves the rage or the finger

48 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Finland doesn't exist? Haven't heard that one. Also what is "Mattress firm?”

The place where it’s easy…to get a great night’s sleep.  
it’s also a rather brilliant real estate ponZi scheme that hides in plain sight.  Finally, it’s a place that will ban you for life is you ask to see a mattress scale.  

Obviously, one of you fuckers was busy today.  Their outgoing message says, "Due to a heavy volume of spam-related voicemails, we can no longer answer this line.  Please text your message and we will respond promptly."  

At least PilotsError got through and got him and the whole family tickets as an early Christmas gift.  For that, I am thankful.  Praise Be.

And holy shit, what the fuck happened to Jim Breuer?  Guy goes from SNL/favorite muse of Chappelle, to opening for a pillow salesman at a church in Frisco, Texas.  

Edited by Lobo

Voting systems company Smartmatic said MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is on a "crusade without a claim" in a new court filing on Wednesday. 

Asking the court to dismiss Lindell's federal lawsuit against them, Smartmatic argued that Lindell's claims against them are fictitious, calling the pillow executive's allegations a "stunt" with "no basis in fact or law." 

"Presenting fiction as fact outside the courtroom can result in a defamation lawsuit. Presenting fiction as fact inside the courtroom should result in dismissal and sanctions," wrote Smartmatic in the filing seen by Insider. "The First Amendment allows Mr. Lindell to espouse his fictional views about the 2020 US election outside the courtroom with the understanding that he will face legal consequences for doing so. But the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure do not allow Mr. Lindell and his attorneys to present fictitious claims inside the courtroom."

Lindell has been engaged in a legal battle with both Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems for the better part of the year. In June, Lindell filed a lawsuit saying that he stands to lose more than $2 billion from what he alleged was a "conspiracy and enterprise to harm him" by both companies. In the lawsuit, Lindell outlined a theory that alleged the two companies' machines enabled voter fraud to happen.

In Wednesday's filing, Smartmatic's lawyers went on to note that "no court has ever found a claim based on the 'facts' alleged against Smartmatic." They also argued that Lindell's five key allegations against their company have no basis.

According to Smartmatic's filing, some of Lindell's claims include accusations that Smartmatic was involved in a conspiracy with Dominion Voting Systems and that Smartmatic violated Lindell's First Amendment rights. 

"These claims are as farcical as they appear. They are all foreclosed by existing law, and Mr. Lindell alleges no facts to satisfy their elements. Each claim also centers on the idea that Mr. Lindell was 'punished' for speaking out about the 2020 US election," wrote Smartmatic's legal representatives. "But he does not identify a single act by Smartmatic targeting or related to him, much less an act that prevented him from speaking out." 

Separately, Dominion sued Lindell in February for $1.3 billion. Lindell's company MyPillow then filed a $1.6 billion lawsuit, accusing Dominion of trying to stifle free speech. The MyPillow CEO also attempted to have the defamation lawsuit dismissed during a hearing in June. This effort failed after US District Judge Carl J. Nichols ruled the three defamation lawsuits against Lindell and the pro-Trump lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani could proceed in full.

Despite the lawsuits, Lindell has continued to float claims that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump despite there being no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Most recently, Lindell attempted to file a Supreme Court complaint that he baselessly claims will overturn the election results. However, he failed to file the complaint because it was missing critical components, including the names and signatures of a plaintiff and counsel.

Insider reached Lindell for comment late on Wednesday night. 

"There will be no machines in the USA used in future elections. All the owners will all be in prison!" Lindell said. 

When asked about Smartmatic's argument that his claims are fictitious, Lindell said: "It is all fact or I wouldn't be wasting my time!" Lindell also called for people to look at "all the evidence" in the Supreme Court complaint, a copy of which is available on his website. 

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I mean, this is ultimately a good thing right?  Push them back into the shadows?  I don't for a second think their beliefs will change, so stop putting that shit out into the ether and stay in your basements and yell at Fox News.  Seems better to me.

I used to know a guy who read Soldier of Fortune magazine.  I decided to look it up and see if it was still around.  It's still around in the same way Shaggytexas is around, which kind of surprised me since it checks all the alt right boxes, with gun reviews included:

Amazingly, I also learned that some of our best and brightest in Congress have joined together to sponsor a bill that can only make America a better place:

Stand your Ground Act of 2021: Affirmative Self Defense

Maximus Brown 4 days ago America at War, First Amendment, Second Amendment, Survival Comments Offon Stand your Ground Act of 2021: Affirmative Self Defense 140 Views

Share this article
    Shares

Congressman Matt Gaetz (FL-01), along with Reps. Louie Gohmert (TX-01), Paul Gosar (AZ-04), Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14), Markwayne Mullin (OK-02), Greg Steube (FL-17), and Randy Weber (TX-14), introduced the National “Stand Your Ground Act” of 2021. This bill will codify Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law at the federal level, abolishing the duty of retreat when attacked. 

Following the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, Congressman Gaetz announced his intentions to file the National Stand Your Ground Act on an episodeof his podcast Firebrand.

“Like Kyle Rittenhouse, every American has the right to defend their life from an attacker. If someone tries to kill you, you should have the right to return fire and preserve your life. Let’s reaffirm in law what exists in our Constitution and in the hearts of our fellow Americans. Abolish the legal duty of retreat everywhere,” Congressman Gaetz said. 

Full text of the National Stand Your Ground Act of 2021 can be found:

• Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Shays rebellion, yet again:

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/millions-angry-armed-americans-stand-ready-seize-power-if-trump-loses-2024-1660953.html

Why do conservatives seek to destroy the government every time we don't have an apparent external enemy?

These people claim they are going to do something if Trump loses in 2024?

I've said this before, but why the fuck aren't they acting right now?  Trump and more than a few Republican politicians have spent the last year saying that the election was stolen from him, and that Joe Biden is an illegal President.  He's been fundraising off of this shit, and will tell any camera in his general vicinity that the election as rigged against him.  Hell, he spent the better part of 2020 saying that the only way he loses is because of fraud.

Moving the goal posts three years down the road seems kind of like what'd you expect from a group of people who are cucks/betas.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

These people claim they are going to do something if Trump loses in 2024?

I've said this before, but why the fuck aren't they acting right now?  Trump and more than a few Republican politicians have spent the last year saying that the election was stolen from him, and that Joe Biden is an illegal President.  He's been fundraising off of this shit, and will tell any camera in his general vicinity that the election as rigged against him.  Hell, he spent the better part of 2020 saying that the only way he loses is because of fraud.

Moving the goal posts three years down the road seems kind of like what'd you expect from a group of people who are cucks/betas.

You have a point, but it's also too dangerous to bank on this.

However, it is an interesting psychological phenomenon.  These people HAVE to have some sort of grievance at all times.  It's kind of like the abortion thing.  If their "goals" are actually realized, they won't have that grievance anymore, so they have to keep perpetuating it.

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

You have a point, but it's also too dangerous to bank on this.

However, it is an interesting psychological phenomenon.  These people HAVE to have some sort of grievance at all times.  It's kind of like the abortion thing.  If their "goals" are actually realized, they won't have that grievance anymore, so they have to keep perpetuating it.

They are toddlers/pre-Kers threatening to hold their breath.   You know they can't/won't do it, but they have to tell themselves that they are at least doing something, even if it's really nothing.

Saying they'll do something if the election is stolen in 2024 again is their way of saying "PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!  I NEED YOU TO HEAR MY GRIEVANCES!"

If they can't find it within themselves to act now, then there is no reason to think they'll hang out on the bench for the next three years while Joe Biden dismantles America and makes them get gay-married and kicks them out of their home so that it can be given to an illegal immigrant family, and then magically act in November of 2024.

Shays rebellion, yet again:

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/millions-angry-armed-americans-stand-ready-seize-power-if-trump-loses-2024-1660953.html

Why do conservatives seek to destroy the government every time we don't have an apparent external enemy?
What the hell are they so angry about? Over the last 20 years we've rolled back gun restrictions to levels I never thought imaginable. Abortion rights are under greater attack than at any other time. Potus is a longtime law and order pro incarceration guy. What exactly, for them, is the big existential threat?
Besides blacks protesting, which is not caused by Biden, how is " the country going to hell?"
  • Hook 'Em 2

What the hell are they so angry about? Over the last 20 years we've rolled back gun restrictions to levels I never thought imaginable. Abortion rights are under greater attack than at any other time. Potus is a longtime law and order pro incarceration guy. What exactly, for them, is the big existential threat?
Besides blacks protesting, which is not caused by Biden, how is " the country going to hell?"

Demographic shift
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Born to Run said:

They’re mad that a black dude got made president, their wife is a big, fat hog, and their job sucks because they’re a booze loving dumbass. 

I guess it does kind of suck for them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy