Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 minute ago, Ojo Rojo said:

JP Sears is a neocon douchebag?  That's disappointing.

I only know of him from videos I've seen shared on social media where he's doing painfully unfunny satire of the left.  Real "the right is getting better at comedy and it's making lefties nervous" type vibes with this one.

Was he previously known for something else?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Ojo Rojo said:

JP Sears is a neocon douchebag?  That's disappointing.

He discovered a huge new audience at the beginning of Covid to peddle his wares to--morons who want to be told that masks and vaccines are useless--and giddily jumped in face first.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

He used to be a lot more harmless. Mocking spiritually enlightened yoga enthusiasts, CrossFit, essential oils, etc.

But there's big money to be made in the resist the "radical left agenda" market, so he got political.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I only know of him from videos I've seen shared on social media where he's doing painfully unfunny satire of the left.  Real "the right is getting better at comedy and it's making lefties nervous" type vibes with this one.

That's what I know him for too, but I guess my exposure to him was longer ago when he wasn't so blatantly targeting a conservative audience.  In the past he would make fun of vegans and shit like that.  Seems like more recently he just goes after anything "left."  So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I didn't know what he was doing lately.

46 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

That's what I know him for too, but I guess my exposure to him was longer ago when he wasn't so blatantly targeting a conservative audience.  In the past he would make fun of vegans and shit like that.  Seems like more recently he just goes after anything "left."  So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I didn't know what he was doing lately.

he sucks and always has. he's just moved his grift to a suckier audience.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

The Youth Summit -- presented by some middle-aged guys who will be accompanied by other people who are mostly in their late thirties.

With a special "Grifting 101" course taught by 61 year old Tony Robbins. 

• Hook 'Em 1

at least they had the good sense not to invite gaetz to a youth summit.  And as stated above, JP Sears used to have some funny takes on douchey stuff like crossfit and mindfulness retreats.  I haven't watched anything he's done in years, but he actually had a pretty keen ear for how to mock that shit because he could put on that persona very, very effectively.  I doubt he can do heavily political stuff near as funny.  I still want to be on Megyn Kelly, I don't care what comes out of her mouth.

The one I'm genuinely surprised by is Tony Robbins.  He was smart never to take a political tack for decades.  He'd advertise that he coaches this world leader and that world leader, this senator and that Governor.  But it always team both sides.  But he'd never show up a rally for Cruz or Bernie.  Surely he's got enough money saved up, he doesn't need to debase himself like this.  But there he is, giant fucking goofy head that makes mine look petite (and it's a size 8).  And then unlocked jaw that looks like he just inhaled Giada de L.'s mouth and nobody even noticed. 

3 hours ago, aggie08 said:

He used to be a lot more harmless. Mocking spiritually enlightened yoga enthusiasts, CrossFit, essential oils, etc.

But there's big money to be made in the resist the "radical left agenda" market, so he got political.

His stuff was really funny.  His yoga stuff looks like it comes from years of experience.  I always just figured he was poking fun at himself with some overthetopness.

Then, it got weird.

I'm so torn. Like many things magat, I kinda wanna buy one just as a keepsake. I don't have any children and won't eve have any, so it wouldn't be history to pass down, but it would be a fun remembrance (assuming we survive this). Then again, I don't want to fill the grifters' coffers at all

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Good luck finding them.

Today, they survive as soldiers of fortune in the Los Angeles underground.  If you've got a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...the A(nonymous)-Team.  

Ya know, it speaks volumes that The Daily Stormer, InfoWars, 8chan, The Oathkeepers, The Proud Boys, Gab, and the Texas GOP share webhosts. I do enjoy the dramatic irony of the hosting company using cheap russian contractors the build their infrastructure stack, only to enable massive breaches like this one.

I'm really interested to see what security researchers find when they sift through the dataset, considering it's got all the unredacted WHOIS records, all their github keys, a shitload of private keys, and even some core system filedumps. Can't wait to hear about this one on Darkweb Diaries lol

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Ya know, it speaks volumes that The Daily Stormer, InfoWars, 8chan, The Oathkeepers, The Proud Boys, Gab, and the Texas GOP share webhosts. I do enjoy the dramatic irony of the hosting company using cheap russian contractors the build their infrastructure stack, only to enable massive breaches like this one.

I'm really interested to see what security researchers find when they sift through the dataset, considering it's got all the unredacted WHOIS records, all their github keys, a shitload of private keys, and even some core system filedumps. Can't wait to hear about this one on Darkweb Diaries lol

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy