Tapatalk

19 hours ago, skipperj said:

I guess I’ll have to start using that. I liked subscribed better because it auto-subscribes when you post, or you can just click the check mark to subscribe without posting. Even better is that you can unsubscribe once it inevitably gets cloak roomed and don’t have to see it in your list anymore.  Can’t unparticipate as far as I know. 

Participated > subscribed

8 hours ago, Modessit said:

Praise the Bob!

So what ended up being the issue? Some permission issue accessing the login database?

I updated the board software to a new version. Tapatalk didn't work with it. They released a new version yesterday and I installed it last night.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bob in houston said:

I updated the board software to a new version. Tapatalk didn't work with it. They released a new version yesterday and I installed it last night.

Is it your professional recommendation to keep Tapatalk current and updated? 

I've always hated their constant dickering and fixing of the unbroken, so I've turned off automatic updates for it. 

However, if you suggest keeping it current for maximum compatibility, I'll defer to your wisdom. 

For whatever it's worth, version 7.3.6(1011) is what I've got right now, and it seems to be working fine now. 

So glad tapa is back.

Love it

But shit... I didn't know I was fucking over this site using tapa, but I love the way tapas lets me view all my participated threads and the like very easily