Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

I'd love this staff/drayton for once to flex some recruiting chops, get Evans to stick around for the pool party, everyone has a fucking blast, and then Bijan feels compelled to commit on the spot. The percentages are probably lower than Norla Horns B.A.C right now, but man that would be badass. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd love this staff/drayton for once to flex some recruiting chops, get Evans to stick around for the pool party, everyone has a fucking blast, and then Bijan feels compelled to commit on the spot. The percentages are probably lower than Norla Horns B.A.C right now, but man that would be badass. 

Or Bijan sees Evans at the pool party and assumes Evans is going to Texas so Bijan commits to OSU and then Evans ends up skipping college to play in the XFL and our starting RB in 2 years is Jaden Hullaby. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Or Bijan sees Evans at the pool party and assumes Evans is going to Texas so Bijan commits to OSU and then Evans ends up skipping college to play in the XFL and our starting RB in 2 years is Jaden Hullaby. 

That’s interesting but as you said before the important question is where does George end up?

20 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This late in the afternoon, sounds like you’re pretty optimistic about Bijan committing. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

SIAP but Zach Smith (yes, that same one) is saying a contact in the USPS told him Urban is exchanging mail with USC. Obviously an unreliable source, but if true I wonder how the recruits view this - Urban obviously has appeal as a winner but they'd also have no relationship with him and no idea who the staff would be

Disregarding the obvious bona fides of Zach Smith, this sounds totally plausible to me because almost all communication in 2019 is done through the US postal service. Or Telex. He might as well have said that they are communicating via carrier pigeon.

• Like 2

Yeah, not sure I want Evans at the pool party.  Invest all your time with Bijan.  Evans is not coming here and I would not let him around our other recruits if we allow him to visit.  You risk him bad mouthing the program while here to other recruits.  It does this program no good and recruiting him is a waste of our resources.  We let Kary Vincent come and visit and he bad mouthed the program the entire time Chaisson was visiting.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

All this talk about tits reminds me of a toast that my grandpa gave while he was a little intoxicated.  Anyway, it was during my older brother’s graduation dinner with family and friends.  The old man stands up in front of everyone at the table to give a toast to my brother.  He raises his glass and says ... To Nipples.  My grandmother had a mild stroke as everyone just looked on with shock.  After about a 2-3 second pause gramps finishes the toast with a grin ... cause without ‘em women’s tits would be pointless!

God I miss that old man.

Sounds like you inherited your grandpa's username 

2 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

SIAP but Zach Smith (yes, that same one) is saying a contact in the USPS told him Urban is exchanging mail with USC. Obviously an unreliable source, but if true I wonder how the recruits view this - Urban obviously has appeal as a winner but they'd also have no relationship with him and no idea who the staff would be

good question.  very curious if recruits would want to play for urban meyer.  there’s no way to know. 

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We need Evans to commit to the good guys. He's a pretty good RB, but if we get Evans it puts us at the top of the list for George. 

this is a fucking stupid take.  george is already overweight and we would only take him to get evans, not the other way around.  try and keep up. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

How is a bunch of players in street clothes, standing around on a practice field with two trophies  and one guy in uniform in any way remotely construed as "gameday simulation"?

It’s not. It’s sad Roach even brought it up, especially considering the NCAA enforcement team is a bigger cuck than Jimbo Fisher these days. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

How is a bunch of players in street clothes, standing around on a practice field with two trophies  and one guy in uniform in any way remotely construed as "gameday simulation"?

it’s a bad look for roach and makes us seem like bitches. 

5 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

It's a simulation of what could of been had Reggie Bush had gotten a few more inches on 4 and 2. I like our chances to again win in reality.

15 minutes ago, futureman said:

this is a fucking stupid take.  george is already overweight and we would only take him to get evans, not the other way around.  try and keep up. 

No you got this all wrong, Linemen win championships..therefore GEORGE>evans. If we are gonna have a shot with the Northshore OT standout, we have to get evans on board..even at the cost of a ship.

31 minutes ago, futureman said:

If you really could see the future, you would know that some people are going to call you a dipshit, some are going to say that it is just your schtick, and some are going to say that they should just put you on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1