I'm on a party boat with 10 lsu fans

BradInATX

Look. I am a card carrying beer/booze snob.

But White Claw is not the enemy.

I would drink it before Ultra every day.

Anyone calling it “nasty” has never had one.

Like most anything else, there is a time and a place for it. My cooler would not look like that. But the stuff is fine in my book.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, huge said:

Like most anything else, there is a time and a place for it*. My cooler would not look like that. But the stuff is fine in my book.

*until they finally put Boone’s Farm in a can, at which point the need for white claw will cease to exist.

Edited by Baconboy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Bud Ice > Bud Lite > White Claw > Ultra > Stella

Fuck that. If you're 6'4", have a tolerance, and feel like starting early, you can go through a dozen Buds, barely have a buzz, and will feel like a small town church-goer after their post-sermon trip to Hometown Buffet.

White Claw is not an attempt at beer replacement.  It tastes like flavored seltzer water.  With booze in it. That's it.

It's not my thing, I actually like the flavor of beer and good liquor.

But it's not a beer replacement--  the sole purpose of White Claw is to get boozed up while limiting the carbs/calories as much as you possibly can while drinking alcohol.  It's for people that don't actually like the flavor of beer or liquor but do like to get wasted.  It's not my place to say whether that's a good or a bad thing, that's just what it is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

Alcoholics.

(sober alcoholic raises hand)

So I missed out on all the 4Loko and now I'm missing out on something called white claw?

I take it this party boat is in Lake Travis, right?

If not, is anyone catching any fish?

Edited by BearSchlong