Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

In his defense, here is the first image that comes up when you search Pennsylvania "brisket" - 

Pennsylvania-Slow-Cooker-Beer-Brisket-3-

My wife makes shit like that in the crock pot like once a month that myself and the kids end up not eating and I have to order pizza

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

So now we are gonna get Mullen who is playing for an SEC championship and a spot in the playoff?!

some of you are ludicrous. Mullen isn’t fucking leaving Florida right now. So stop with that shit

Probably not but he will use us to get a raise I guarantee it. 2 million dollar buyout and 6 mill salary..if we are offering Uban 12 would trying to pry him away with 9 or 10 be the worst thing? Fuck it

Just now, RGBIII said:

Probably not but he will use us to get a raise I guarantee it. 2 million dollar buyout and 6 mill salary..if we are offering Uban 12 would trying to pry him away with 9 or 10 be the worst thing? Fuck it

That’s the only reason this is even out there! His agent sees money! And Florida will pay it because they are having a great year. He’s not leaving. If we wanted him we should have taken him from MSU instead of fucking Herman. Good for Florida.

Edited by taybo20
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

UF isn't letting him walk away with the direction he has that program going.  

12 minutes ago, IBuryPaul said:

Oh. Here we go. Fuck all you staying up all night watching temps mofos

More like "staying up all night watching temps and drinking whiskey" mofos

12 minutes ago, Luka Skywalker said:

What do you do for a living?

Commercial construction lending, in a previous life.  I don't work for "the man" anymore. 

9 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Just heard the same about Tech. Would be such a good move for them. You can watch football on Saturday and then go to church and pray for forgiveness on Sunday. That will be a miserable away game if it’s true.

Do you still feel good about what you posted with regards to Meyer from this morning?

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

More like "staying up all night watching temps and drinking whiskey" mofos

Commercial construction lending, in a previous life.  I don't work for "the man" anymore. 

So, Tom Landry Middle School mascot is just your hobby? All good.

24 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Bruh, I'm telling you, it was fucking yummy. Smoked for 12 hours on 175, then wrapped in foil and bumped up to 225 for 3 hours. Not a soul said a word while we were eating it. 8 adults ate the whole damn thing in about an hour.

How did you burn the shit out of it at 175°? 

• Hook 'Em 2

I've been tied up this afternoon. What is the thinking about why the Texas Takeover account was deleted around the time that Tom was supposed to be fired? The timing seems really strange to me. That account was absolutely run by him and/or Michelle.

30 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Sounds serious. For everyone's safety we should cancel the game. I mean everyone is saying Texas puts money ahead of what's right, several media idiots have been saying that about firing Herman. So I say we step up now and put safety ahead of the $3.5M from the game.

giphy.webp

Cancel KU now, fire Herman tomorrow and announce Meyer ASAP. The key recruits we might save or add going into ESD could well prove worth more than $3.5M of revenue from the lost game. 

Edited by Gut Wagon

Just now, Mikey4 said:

I've been tied up this afternoon. What is the thinking about why the Texas Takeover account was deleted around the time that Tom was supposed to be fired? The timing seems really strange to me. That account was absolutely run by him and/or Michelle.

I think the insinuation there is, "don't need to argue with fans through a burner if I don't coach the team anymore"

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic