Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Two things:

1. Urban turning us down is a maskirovka. He’s coming.

2. Gussy it up however you want, gentlemen. What matters is does it work? Will it really result in big dick energy, man? Because I’ve ordered products like that before- wasted a pretty penny, I don’t  mind telling you. And if this Big Dick Energy works, I’ll order a dozen. You’re sitting on a goldmine, immamac.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes. It may require Surly forcing Belmont’s hand. And perhaps some BMDs. I have no idea how we accomplish this. But I am all in. Enough of the bullshit from our leaders. Tired of football abyss. Something must change. We fans of the Program deserve better. 

No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, xfltalk said:

I have no idea if all these flights have anything to do Urban or not, but one thing I've learned through all this is that there are a helluva lot flights between Columbus and HSB.

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, xfltalk said:

Crowd skepticism warranted, but two flights leaving KOSU for HSB at the same time (to the minute) is highly, highly unusual. Most traffic out of KOSU is either loop flights (right back to KOSU) or to other parts of Ohio, not a lot of out-of-state (especially to TX). HSB is just low traffic generally. Just saying, noteworthy. 

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I have no idea if all these flights have anything to do Urban or not, but one thing I've learned through all this is that there are a helluva lot flights between Columbus and HSB.

There really aren't, normally. Will just say that the number through the course of last week appears to be an outlier.  

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pops said:

This is the night shift mojo we need. 

Klatt was on the ticket and of course corby and Bob said what a shit show. Klatt said wtf are you talking about?   You take a shot at the triumvirate because you can and if he says no then at least you took your shot.

He also said he thinks there is a 99% chance herman is back next year because no one else is worth the 25M buyout. So basically he said there is a chance with urban and its fucking happening!

Klatt also talked some serious shit about Aggie Egos.  It was great.

16 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Crowd skepticism warranted, but two flights leaving KOSU for HSB at the same time (to the minute) is highly, highly unusual. Most traffic out of KOSU is either loop flights (right back to KOSU) or to other parts of Ohio, not a lot of out-of-state (especially to TX). HSB is just low traffic generally. Just saying, noteworthy. 

There really aren't, normally. Will just say that the number through the course of last week appears to be an outlier.  

Can flight histories from Columbus to  HSB  over a period of time be located on Flight aware?

I would look to see if in November/December 2019 there was similar traffic if any at all.  Then compare it over the balance of this year to see if any traffic occurred between the two.  I’ve never been to Horseshoe Bay so I don’t know outside of Texas or even neighboring states if it’s a destination point.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lou Sassle said:

Agreed, stoops holding that giant smiling dick cracks me up every time.

For me, it's the kid bending over slobbing that knob & finally going down on it. Fucking destroys me every single time I see it...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, TexasGolf said:

he and I have not even discussed Urban and this morning he comes in my office and asks "what is the deal with Urban".  i took him down the surly rabbit hole and unofficially greeted him into the night crew

#TeamNightCrew fuck yeah!!!11!!!!!!1!!

40 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

You’re an animal

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I’ve never been to Horseshoe Bay so I don’t know outside of Texas or even neighboring states if it’s a destination point.   

Hunting season is always pretty busy at the HSB airport and there is usually a bump in traffic on Fridays and Sundays. But I'd guess that's mostly Houston and Dallas traffic.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

I suspect they'll dry up a bit next year

Agreed - this probably has something to do with the fact that US citizens aren’t allowed to go to a lot of countries right now and resort closures in Tahoe etc. Probably means a lot of vacation goers are flocking to whatever resorts are left so you see more traffic to those locations than you normally would.

45 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

NetJets has their flight numbers based on their aircraft reg, so if they swap a plane in a route, the old flight plan will stick around for a bit.  One of the flights should drop off or just vaguely say "Delayed" by tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jack Wilson said:

No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

You arrived this past weekend bearing bad news. What hear you now? 

I feel like Urban is wrapped up and just waiting until OSU is done for the year (optimist). If not, I think giving another year to Herman makes sense just because there really doesn’t appear to be a clear upgrade. I’d like to say we’d suddenly beat teams like we should but don’t really believe it. We may be fucked.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic