Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

16 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

I'll never understand why the NCAA accepted a MNC football trophy design that looks simultaneously like a phallus and a vagina.

220px-Yin_yang.svg.png

One must embrace dualism in order for one to not have a dual national championship

100202614-cartoon-yogi-man-doing-yoga-ov

55 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That or you can check her likes. Whats interesting is that it doesn't have the typical "1" by the heart that someone liked it. I think that's what's throwing him off. The fact it doesn't show her liking it directly is interestingggg 

OK, now y'all have me intrigued. I can't see any indication of a Like either. I've never had a problem with that before. Where are y'all seeing it, 'cause like you said, it's def not there in the normal place. Found it on her likes though. Weird.

Edited by wood

Brady Quinn:

“The bottom line is that Tom Herman, I’m a bit surprised they ended up hanging onto him,” Quinn said. “I think if there’s a big-name coach that’s out there that would have decided to go to Texas, he probably wouldn’t be in this position right now.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Tom-Herman-Texas-football-coaching-rumors-Brady-Quinn-157077947/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Everything is very quiet. Very, very, quiet.

If the BMD’s passed around the offering plate to pony up 100m ameros, much of that motivation came from getting Herman the fuck out of here.

With that lame ass CDC statement, and hearing ZERO on plan B or C, I feel very good about where things stand with UM. If we were out of it, and it was a hard pass from him, we’d have heard about it AND our efforts with B and C. We’re hearing nothing. Nada.

Urban is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

napoleon dynamite GIF

8 minutes ago, wood said:

OK, now y'all have me intrigued. I can't see any indication of a Like either. I've never had a problem with that before. Where are y'all seeing it, 'cause like you said, it's def not there in the normal place. I also don't see it on her Likes. Weird.

Might've liked it and then unliked it, only thing that comes to mind. 

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

That sucks. UTSA v SMU bowl game canceled. Booo. Will we even have bowl games?

NSD is certainly interesting.

Fuck u Tom! Urban or bust!

It's time to abort this entire season, senseless it even try and have a playoff. Say Bama beats Clemson by a fg but Lawrence out with covid again (if that's possible) will anyone not want to put an asterisk by that championship? Better yet, OSU gets in and beats Clemson without Lawrence in a close game, no way in hell I think OSU is better. Get the gotdam season over and get THs career at Texas over, UM or no UM. Preferably with UM of course.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Cashcar said:

Very true...Derpyhorndog is completely MIA after CTJ PM’d him. Either CTJ is part of the Urban cover up or his dick pick freaked out Derpy

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB0kN9xpw4qiOVD_9ANO9

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Then CTJ said he just needed to talk planes with derpy. And said we were reading too much into it. Urban is happening!!!!!

2 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

oh fuck, I forgot about that. 

2 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

Derpy was spilling the beans so CTJ sent him the PM version of the Ring video....

2 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

CTJ to Derpy

iky.gif

The derpy Mcderpster is still around and I have not silenced or killed the poor bastard. I gave him info on a different plane altogether and he's put in some fucking work, but it has revealed nothing new of consequence. But when/if they travel for interviews again, we'll be ready. 

• Hook 'Em 8

2 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Everything is very quiet. Very, very, quiet.

If the BMD’s passed around the offering plate to pony up 100m ameros, much of that motivation came from getting Herman the fuck out of here.

With that lame ass CDC statement, and hearing ZERO on plan B or C, I feel very good about where things stand with UM. If we were out of it, and it was a hard pass from him, we’d have heard about it AND our efforts with B and C. We’re hearing nothing. Nada.

Urban is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This guy talks like he's dying to coach again. It's hard to imagine he's going to pass on the best offer he's likely to get from anybody.

15 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Brady Quinn:

“The bottom line is that Tom Herman, I’m a bit surprised they ended up hanging onto him,” Quinn said. “I think if there’s a big-name coach that’s out there that would have decided to go to Texas, he probably wouldn’t be in this position right now.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Tom-Herman-Texas-football-coaching-rumors-Brady-Quinn-157077947/

Ooh, this is most definitley not BDE unless Urbs has intentionally misled Brady

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The derpy Mcderpster is still around and I have not silenced or killed the poor bastard. I gave him info on a different plane altogether and he's put in some fucking work, but it has revealed nothing new of consequence. But when/if they travel for interviews again, we'll be ready. 

Don’t worry I’ll just tell you if me and the other powers that be fly out. Tife dog, OUT!

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

There is only one proper toe on a boot. The Lucchese roper.  Sammy Lucchese was my dad's best friend, unfortunately my dad diagnosed his oral cancer that killed him. 

IMG_3010.thumb.jpg.fbee3b25c0b8256e2557001c719d6815.jpg

I don't know, considering Sam Lucchesee reated a square toe design specifically for John Wayne.....I figure he was fine with square toes.

"Peck wasn’t the only familiar face to call on Lucchese, either. In October 1951, a tall man blew through the door into Lucchese’s shop and requested a pair of boots with a distinctive square toe. But this man was more popular than Peck, at least at the time. Though he’d been cast in small roles since the 1920s, his career had really taken off two years earlier, with a starring role in war film that had earned him an Academy Award nomination.

The man, of course, was John Wayne, and he was at the start of his career as an All-American Western hero. So naturally, he needed a pair of cowboy boots. 

The square toe on his boots became known as the famous – and controversial – “John Wayne Toe,” and like Peck, Wayne became a frequent customer and proponent of Lucchese. In fact, several of his style of boots – notably goat and alligator leather – can be found on the Lucchese website. "

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Brady Quinn:

Let me ask you this, does Brady Quinn dress like the kind of person you tell stuff to you want to keep quiet and hush hush?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Interesting, your story originally was you were looking at traveling and curious about options. Now a bit more information.

Post a picture of the carpet of the room you are in to help clear the air.

2 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

I don't know, considering Sam Lucchesee reated a square toe design specifically for John Wayne.....I figure he was fine with square toes.

"Peck wasn’t the only familiar face to call on Lucchese, either. In October 1951, a tall man blew through the door into Lucchese’s shop and requested a pair of boots with a distinctive square toe. But this man was more popular than Peck, at least at the time. Though he’d been cast in small roles since the 1920s, his career had really taken off two years earlier, with a starring role in war film that had earned him an Academy Award nomination.

The man, of course, was John Wayne, and he was at the start of his career as an All-American Western hero. So naturally, he needed a pair of cowboy boots. 

The square toe on his boots became known as the famous – and controversial – “John Wayne Toe,” and like Peck, Wayne became a frequent customer and proponent of Lucchese. In fact, several of his style of boots – notably goat and alligator leather – can be found on the Lucchese website. "

For some reason I never knew they were "John Wayne Toes." I never made the jump myself, and still go with my ole round-toe'd ones, but I've been tempted by a couple of pair.

14 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Just catching up on this thread.  Since you guys are getting all hot and horny over boots I guess I’ll post a pick of my Red Wings that I’ve had since college when I get  back home.  

IN. 

Got mine at least 30 years ago. Got 'em re-soled once, but I didn't really have to. Got 'em at Raymond's Work Boots on S. Lamar, from Raymond himself. He had the best stories, like how he and Matt Martinez used to got hunting out there all the time when he opened his store and Matt moved the El Rancho from 1st Street when he was bought out by the Four Seasons iirc. Said there was nothing on Lamar south of about West Mary, and they'd just go hunting before or after work. /csb

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1