Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

To be fair, him being a shitty route runner sounds like an indictment of the coaching he's received over the last three years more than anything else

Duvernay was coached up by Meh and still managed to perform exceptionally well. So no, it's not the coaching (in this case). 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I am the board’s greatest asset. You provide no value. I don’t even know who the fuck you are. I am the tip of the spear when it comes to insider knowledge from the very top. 

FFA: You are this board's greatest asshat.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/26/2019 at 6:31 PM, A’Dam Psycho said:

Or you can hire a coach that’s not a piece of shit

Nah, we need a motherfucker, you  paragons of virtue can decide what variety of motherfucker makes you feel safe. Since congress Is about to blow up the NCAA, I’ll take an experienced ratfucker, who knows how to juice his players and pay their way to the top. I am not sure 47 arrests is enough but cUM is a start. Bring out your finest meats and cheeses.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

I'd be good with Sark. He's next on my non-UM list after Kelly, Mullen, and Campbell.

Would be surprised if Bryce Young left though. That part seems like bs. He's in line to start at Bama as soon as next year.

is Mac Jones going pro?

8 hours ago, futureman said:

dk metcalf is working out pretty well. 

lololol... Metcalf is a freak that even the NFL has not seen.  WRs like Brennan Eagles are a dime a dozen.  He's not some freak athlete for the NFL.  He has good straight line speed.  His elite traits end right there.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

lololol... Metcalf is a freak that even the NFL has not seen.  WRs like Brennan Eagles are a dime a dozen.  He's not some freak athlete for the NFL.  He has good straight line speed.  His elite traits end right there.

exactly. DK is bigger, faster, and stronger than Brennan Eagles. All they really have in common is the position they play and skin tone...No @Katfid54

• Hook 'Em 1

Reminder LJH went undrafted and was ten times the receiver that Eagles was. He doesn’t have Eagles speed but what does speed matter when you suck at literally everything else. Eagles left because he knew TroyO is the second coming of Roy Williams

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

The names cdc keeps floating are so horrible I’d have gladly taken Harsin as a floor compared to taking “what’s behind door #2” if what’s being said about CDC is correct and he’s a paste eating con man as it appears he might be. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

Can someone explain why Sarkisian would be a good choice? His primary qualification seems to be that he's not Tom Herman.

15 hours ago, RGBIII said:

You need more than that? Kinda greedy IMO

Exactly?

Just had brisket and eggs for breffis. Oh yeah. It's happening.