Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, ousux said:

Sark HC, Rumlin OC

6th would be back to legendary status in no time..

Kiffin QB coach, Petrino co-OC, and Hugh Freeze recruiting coordinator and we're going to be winning all the games  bachelor parties.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, TexMexBuddha said:

No need brotha. We will not be denied the dawning of Fisterman!

Even the planets have aligned to bring us out of the desert. All that is right about a Texas Longhorns football program re-ascendant to the Blue Blood ranks and the expectations that come with it, shall soon come to pass.

Urban to Texas is done. emoji869.png Hook'em

Longhorn Ragnarok is upon the Big 12.  

348A93A3-DB62-426A-B9DA-72118A2A311A.gif.420a3972389488434be7d622d6a167fb.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Hey, if any of y’all are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one!🤘🏼

I’d like, Tom Herman, our head coach, brought from his “Tuesday” practice over near Belmont with all the other rich fuckers. I want him brought to Surly HQ with a big foam Hook’em hand stuffed in his mouth and I want to look him straight in his squirrelly eyes and I want to tell him what an underachieving, out of his depth, fraud, lying, four-flushing, plane crash causing, no friend having, dirt-eating, inbred, ignorant, Program sucking, player opt out causing, transfer portal inducing, CDC ass kissing, Mensa-less, dickless, hopeless, high blood pressure inducing, soon to be fatass, bad dancing, bubble gum popping, water bottle fondling sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah! Holy shit!

Where’s Urban Meyer?

Urban or Bust!

744192CE-835B-4086-BC49-7D220BD4B68D.gif

Brava

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Hey, if any of y’all are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one!🤘🏼

I’d like, Tom Herman, our head coach, brought from his “Tuesday” practice over near Belmont with all the other rich fuckers. I want him brought to Surly HQ with a big foam Hook’em hand stuffed in his mouth and I want to look him straight in his squirrelly eyes and I want to tell him what an underachieving, out of his depth, fraud, lying, four-flushing, plane crash causing, no friend having, dirt-eating, inbred, ignorant, Program sucking, player opt out causing, transfer portal inducing, CDC ass kissing, Mensa-less, dickless, hopeless, high blood pressure inducing, soon to be fatass, bad dancing, bubble gum popping, water bottle fondling sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah! Holy shit!

Where’s Urban Meyer?

Urban or Bust!

Where’s the Tylenol?!?!?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Sark is really out of the mix, and lack of head coaching experience is also a no, the shortlist is getting shorter fast: Mullen, Campbell, Kelly, Meyer. I refuse to acknowledge pro game coaches.

I still would bet Kelly because he was unhappy about the fact they almost dumped him a few years ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If Sark is really out of the mix, and lack of head coaching experience is also a no, the shortlist is getting shorter fast: Mullen, Campbell, Kelly, Meyer. I refuse to acknowledge pro game coaches.

I still would bet Kelly because he was unhappy about the fact they almost dumped him a few years ago.

Mullens out. Campbell, Kelly or Meyer. 

It's gonna be Meyer. 

Hey, if any of y’all are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one!

Where’s Urban Meyer?
Urban or Bust!
744192CE-835B-4086-BC49-7D220BD4B68D.gif.e33bf0c4c3be6e0ee05979457448a4b6.gif

Need to be real careful here, otherwise cousin Eddie will hop in his RV and go to UMs house and pull him and his wife out of bed for you too.

That’s not a good look. Gotta let it happen naturally.
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Where’s Urban Meyer?

Urban or Bust!

christmas vacation GIF

F308743F-657E-48BA-A7BA-44372A5BCABB.jpeg.91ae0c975fe5d6bb8d3ce12463cee678.jpeg

eazy e compton GIF by Christmas Classics

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Need to be real careful here, otherwise cousin Eddie will hop in his RV and go to UMs house and pull him and his wife out of bed for you too.

That’s not a good look. Gotta let it happen naturally.

Exactly. No one needs to pull a cousin Eddie. There is no need. Urban is coming and Tom will be gone! 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Have to think Mullen's out of the mix due to the show cause alone. I'd add Kubiak to the list even though I think that it's a wrong move for both Kubiak and Texas. 

16 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

Haven’t been in this thread much in the last week or on the shag much at all with work and deer hunting.

Anything happening other than that racist fuckstick, Daniel Figurelli, a former PwC Houston intern, coming in here and trolling around? Any news on urban or are we still in a HOLD pattern?

I thought the deer lease was where one picked up on the real down low?

• Haha 1