Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Attended that loss to CU in the championship game in Irving, that was a wild game and a total kick in the nuts. Some real excitement pre game as we all watched Tennessee lose which set us up.

At least with the Cotton Bowl beat down to Miami I watched that one poolside in Maui while sipping on a piña colada. The 30 for 30 episode on The U really captured the essence of it.

http://www.espn.com/30for30/film/_/page/the-u

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Lettuce Spray, 

Urban Meyer who art in LA not Horseshoe Bay, hallowed be they game, they kingdom come, thy will be done on DKR as as it is in Columbus. Give us this day our daily clue as to your intentions. Lead us not to Matt Campbell but deliver us from Herman.

Amen

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Doesn’t KSU get a bunch of guys back today?

Yeah, things look good for a big Texas win today. Holy fucking shit. 

Yeah K-State DL intact, and hurt LBs return today.

Edited by LTtxfan
typo

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i talked to him last night and this thing needs to wrap soon because he can't skip or just dive in wherever he wants, he's read the entire thing, every fucking post.  the shags had threads that moved as fast as this one, but for hours, not days, and we're on day 8.

4D8F310D-A9A2-425F-B9A9-F147C96912ED.gif

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Oh that game was also a swift kick in the nuts.

Watched that 30-30 and I completely agree it was great. That was really such a different time in the world and in college football.

That punt block attempt at the end was beyond stupid.   Without that penalty we very likely win.  

Plus we drank all our beer pregame and it took over two hours to get out of the parking lot.   Depression without booze is the worst depression. 

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Sure... Sure you're not. You've been completely calm and collected throughout this thread.

I mean I meant this specific morning. I’m as torqued up as everyone else. I’m preparing for Herman to not be fired and no announcement to be made and this thread to really lose its mind. 

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’m 42 pages behind. Cliffs for the last 20 hours please?

Of possible substance? Rampant coordinator, assistant, staff speculation:

Spoiler
9 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Confirming son in law. Does so in other tweets as well. Joker may mean son in law because Shore is a comedian.

Not sure what to make of this. He has quoted Reuters before. Maybe reference to Rutgers. Greg Schiano as DC?

10 hours ago, TexasGolf said:

04B9E005-27B4-4E37-B76C-CF63F21F4C19.jpeg

8 hours ago, Wayne said:

From an old Athletic article on Pantoni:

Five of Pantoni’s former recruiting assistants are now directors of player personnel at FBS programs. That includes Eron Hodges, recently appointed to head up Jeff Brohm’s recruiting efforts at Purdue, which hosts Ohio State on Saturday night. Giglio at South Florida, Derek Chang at Texas, Adam Caltury at Rutgers and Mark Diethorn at Virginia Tech are all part of Pantoni’s tree.

Adam Caltury is now at Pitt

7 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

It's funny you mention that, because one thing I've noticed in a few flights this week (that otherwise would have had flight itineraries of interest) is that there are quite a few with stops in Teterboro, NJ airport before heading back down south. One that comes to mind hit Austin, Peachtree, Columbus OH and Teterboro, IIRC. There were one or two others as well. 

To this point I've just been dismissing and closing the tabs for those flights thinking, "New Jersey doesn't have shit to do with this," but maybe you're on to something. Maybe we're poaching a Rutgers coach, and it's not like they have anything to play for / they could give a definitive answer. 

7 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

Going to give myself a pat on the back for calling Caltury on Monday. 

2 hours ago, KYHorn said:

He has used lots of Vegas references. Anyone on the Raiders staff he might have a connection to? Or UNLV.

Taver Johnson for DBs? Had that role at Ohio State, now Raiders' assistant DB coach: www.raiders.com/team/coaches-roster/taver-johnsonhttps://www.raiders.com/team/coaches-roster/taver-johnson

Otherwise, 

Spoiler

🍻🥃🌮🚽

🤜👌

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic