The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Young, poor, lonely, unpopular, stupid, ugly, 

Radicals exploit some of the people in one or more of the above categories. They’ve been rejected by society. They offer these people a place to belong 

While this is true I also believe when these extremist groups materialize it’s an indication there is something deeply wrong in our society.  Every time there’s a mass shooter it’s like someone is trying to tell us something but we easily discard the event as isolated, a one off, just some nut with a gun.  I think there’s more to it than that.  People always ask, “how could this happen?”  I think most folk don’t want to know how it happened b/c then changes might need to be made. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Who is the "we" in your post? I would argue that certain powerful people often know what the event is about and take steps to neutralize it's effect (with respect to change). Or am I misunderstanding you? The general "we" usage I would agree with, though. We could probably find a lot of events throughout history that in hindsight were outcries/markers of undercurrents of the evils our society supports.

Who is the "we" in your post? I would argue that certain powerful people often know what the event is about and take steps to neutralize it's effect (with respect to change). Or am I misunderstanding you? The general "we" usage I would agree with, though. We could probably find a lot of events throughout history that in hindsight were outcries/markers of undercurrents of the evils our society supports.

Society as a collective. 

This. We are deeply, profoundly broken. We are devoted to a model of society that champions hurting each other, individualism to the point of demonizing even the concept of community or kindness, and sanctified loneliness and enmity.

Trump and Qanon are merely visible tumors of a stage IV cancer riddling our society.

What we need to fix isn’t our govt and politics - we need to fix ourselves and our basic social fabric. Politics has a part to play, but every one of us is an essential player.
  • Hook 'Em 5

Connery was a Mason?   Or he played a guy named “Mason” in a movie that offered up the conspiratorial answer to who killed Kennedy.  And of course Kennedy’s son isn’t really dead, he’s now the head of Qanon.  I wish we had a safe space on this site where these followers could reveal themselves because I am certain we have at least ten or so on here.  If you dumbfucks spent a third of the time on real life issues as you do on Qanon, I could make you a county commissioner or state Senator by 2024.  I promise.  

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

What we need to fix isn’t our govt and politics - we need to fix ourselves and our basic social fabric. Politics has a part to play, but every one of us is an essential player.

Edit: I didn't mean to type a manifesto.

We need to start with our mental health system, or lack thereof.  We don't want to return to the days when Uncle Eddie was locked away because he was caught wearing his wife's dress, but there are a helluva lot of people that could use some mental help on some level.  Social media and the media as a whole, are taking advantage of these people, even intensifying their ongoing mental health issues.

I've talked about this before, but I was into JFK stuff back in the 90s (yeah, not a coincidence it was around the time of the Oliver Stone movie), and got into the JFK conspiracy stuff (for a history buff, it was fascinating to me).  I eventually became more fascinated by the people in the JFK conspiracy movement, than any of the conspiracy theories.  I learned to spot the hucksters/con men (and there were plenty, there was an insatiable demand for "new" stuff), and the True Believers.   I came to see the True Believers as mostly belonging to one of two factions - the full-blown, yet still functioning mentally ill who were all "the government is out to get me or is covering up Illuminati things, etc." types.  JFK was an easy focal point for them, and an easy entrance into the tinfoil crowd, and their views were reinforced by joining these echo chambers, and they found themselves surrounded by people who didn't spurn their views, unlike polite society.

You also had those who were obsessed with JFK for some reason, and some were in the full-blown mentally ill, yet functioning, and others were more casual, but perhaps had streaks of depression, etc. and/or tended to fixate on certain things  - in the 90s, many of those into the conspiracy movement were old enough to have been alive when JFK was (many were from their 30s on up).  JFK, the man, and/or his death, struck a chord with them on some level - some of them felt they/America had lost their innocence when he was assassinated. Some felt that JFK was America's best hope, and could have guided the country on some magical path, only to have that destroyed when he was assassinated, and then they, and the country, were quickly plunged into the nightmare of Vietnam, the Civil Rights unrest, the height of the Cold War up through the 80s, etc.  Maybe their lives were going well, and then something happened and they became a little unglued.

So that's three groups (there were plenty of smaller sub-groups, but I feel comfortable with these three being the main)

1. The hucksters/profiteers
  2. The tinfoil crowd where JFK was just one aspect, lots of serious mentally illness issues.
  3. Those who felt some kind of connection to JFK and/or his assassination.  

The thing is, there was somewhat of a decent barrier to entry to most folks who had the passing notion there was some major conspiracy.  You didn't just stumble upon the conspiracy fanatics and join their ranks.  You might see a JFK assassination book - Jim Garrison's On the Trail of the Assassins was fairly widely available, as was Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, in mainstream bookstores (B. Dalton, Barnes and Noble, etc.), and then, obviously, Oliver Stone's film JFK.  But even if you picked up those books (and plenty picked up the two I mentioned), and even if you watched JFK, and plenty obviously did, it was still a big leap to actually joining in with the conspiracy theory groups.  You had to actively seek those groups out - occasionally, you'd see a flyer on a college campus, that kind of thing, or you could find info for various groups in alternative magazines/bookstores,  but that was done on the cheap, and mostly out-of-sight of the public, and it's not something you, or politicians openly/publicly pushed for the most part.    

You had to be seriously obsessed to make the leap to joining in on the serious JFK conspiracy ranks.  The thing with Qanon, is there is no barrier to entry.    It's right fucking there as soon as you open up a web browser or hit your social media platform of choice.

And I see some of the the same groups of people involved in Qanon:

1. The hucksters (it did start on the Chan sites)
  2. The tinfoil crowd, and unlike the tinfoil crowd of earlier years, they have been fed a steady, and fairly public stream of this stuff over the years by the Alex Jones crowd.
  3. Those who feel some kind of connection to Trump, and/or who have come to feel that political attacks on Trump are political/persona attacks on them.

This time around, not only is there no barrier to entry, they have mainstream media (Fox News, OANN) catering to them, and they have politicians running from within their ranks, who are out there pushing their views, up to and including Trump.  They are pulling in a shitload of people with all kinds of mental issues, and are getting even the craziest notions mainstream coverage, up to and including at Trump rallies, and they can have that shit pumped instantly into their veins.

Sorry for the manifesto.

• Like 2

I don't read this thread, but I read some right wing media sights, I had never heard of Qanon until this thread title, I had to google it.

I still don't read this thread or keep up with it.  It sounds like some stupid shit, that you all waste your time fantasizing along with the believers over.

From what I read, you all are the Z Anon, or whatever of the left, have fun with Russia, and whatever other conspiracy theories you have.

Edited by BNB
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, BNB said:

I don't read this thread, but I read some right wing media sights, I had never heard of Qanon until this thread title, I had to google it.

I still don't read this thread or keep up with it.  It sounds like some stupid shit, that you all waste your time fantasizing along with the believers over.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, BNB said:

From what I read, you all are the Z Anon, or whatever of the left, have fun with Russia, and whatever other conspiracy theories you have.

Dude, my mom has literally heard of Qanon and she last saw a computer in 2006.  I don't follow it that closely, only heard about it about a year ago, and never read directly about it.  

But if you don't think you can convince 10mm stupid Americans of some stupid shit, you haven't been paying attention to television, marketing, or politics.  

1 hour ago, BNB said:

Connor Mc Gregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - ConnorMcGregor WhoTheFuckIsThatGuy GIFs

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BNB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13481115

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, BNB said:

image.thumb.png.bc10b216a97703e21090eb1c1a0e5bfc.png

How many of this crew or trumpers in general didn’t graduate college and took only regular classes in high school? I took a couple regular classes because ap chemistry was too much work and learned that it’s way way way too easy to pass a regular class. We have so many kids learning almost nothing in high school. I guess because schools are afraid to fail kids because they’ll lose funding. 

So the Qanon nut in our family, and her bf, are stockpiling food, water, and even have a couple of 5-gallon cans full of gas, because “civil unrest”.  Thankfully they don’t have the money or clean backgrounds to stock up on firearms, but I did ask if they should maybe switch to trash cans full of gas, grab some buckets o’ food from Jim Bakker, and male vitamin supplements from Alex Jones.   Have not heard back from them.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So the Qanon nut in our family, and her bf, are stockpiling food, water, and even have a couple of 5-gallon cans full of gas, because “civil unrest”.  Thankfully they don’t have the money or clean backgrounds to stock up on firearms, but I did ask if they should maybe switch to trash cans full of gas, grab some buckets o’ food from Jim Bakker, and male vitamin supplements from Alex Jones.   Have not heard back from them.

a little part of me regrets deleting/deactivating Facebook only because I want to see what weird shit these people are coming up with this close to the election but then I remember their conspiracies also make me ragey and want to cunt punch them so I'll just wait to see what y'all post.  keep up the good fight lads.

Edited by CowboyFred

Shocking!

From November 2017 on, QAnon was the single most frequent hashtag tweeted by accounts that Twitter has since identified as Russian-backed, a Reuters analysis of the archive shows, with the term used some 17,000 times. 

The archives contain more than 4,000 accounts that Twitter suspended for spreading Russian government disinformation in 2018 and 2019 but preserved for researchers. 

The trove shows that some of the Russian accounts tweeted about QAnon's most important popularizer even before the anonymous figure known as Q emerged, then rewarded her with more promotion when she put videos about Q on YouTube.

Asked about support for QAnon, the Russian embassy in Washington said Moscow does not interfere in U.S. politics.
(LMAO)

On 11/1/2020 at 1:42 PM, BNB said:

maybe say you don't read this thread a third time and Beetlejuice will appear

no idea what Z anon is, but if they make fun on the mouthbreathing, mentally disturbed people who believe in Q, then i want to party with them... but i totally don't read any Z anon threads and I still don't read Z anon threads.

I also used to do drugs.  I mean I still do, but I used to, too

I'm pretty sure that man scrubbed his twitter to be a little cleaner beginning with April of last year and going back a couple of years. Sure he's gone Q crazy now, but before he was just a garden variety old white homophobic racist who sells modern day Lydia Pinkham compound and sues people, when he's not being written up on ethics violations. Sad.

3 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

maybe say you don't read this thread a third time and Beetlejuice will appear

no idea what Z anon is, but if they make fun on the mouthbreathing, mentally disturbed people who believe in Q, then i want to party with them... but i totally don't read any Z anon threads and I still don't read Z anon threads.

I also used to do drugs.  I mean I still do, but I used to, too

It's a cabal of Satanic treehuggers that plan to take over Antifa and create Zantifa in order to turn everybody into Ents. Do your research and WAKE UP.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 2

Yeah, because he accidentally killed a bunch of 'em.

Does anyone have a Texags account they want to let me use later tonight?  I tried signing up awhile back but they wouldn't allow me.  I had one about 10-15 years ago but got perma-banned because of an off-color joke I made about them.

Edited by Lobo

Texags (As we know) is full fucking cray.  Here's a sane little page of them talking about inducting new Q believers and how challenging it can be sometimes.  TOTALLY NOT A CULT

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132/1049

All these dipshits have ag tags which i guess means they made it threw the shitty diploma mill that is aggy.  

MooreTrucker said:
Well, there was a pretty good video there, but it looks to be a victim of the YouTube purge.

Yea private. She's actually reading q posts but is confused. I have a hard time explaining everything because it's so much. Q proofs help but yea it's not enough

Oh I know, I'm trying to lead my wife into it too, but have to be careful not to go to Area 51 on her.

Ok my inductee is shocked and stunned. I think she has been red pilled. I feel accomplished!
I'm telling her to start her friends and family now so she can let them know what it is from the start so they are open and can catch on asap

LUaggie19

AG

Long time lurker, first time poster.
What exactly do you mean by red pilling?? I get the whole awakening reference from the matrix but how does that tie into this?
What bothers me the most about everything is the blatant cheating an no one is calling them out. Forget Blues and Red, Bidens and Trumps at this point. It is just flat out fraud and it concerns me. Feel like the puppet masters WANT the people to lose trust in the system because when you can affect turnout it's easier to manipulate.
Also ticks me off that so many conservatives and even moderates want to just drop it and move on. Thats like catching someone in the wrong and giving them infinity more chances to "do the right thing", knowing each time they will fail.

TLDR: What do the red pill be and am I there?

Ran into a problem
"my mind can only stretch so far."

TAMUallen said:
Ran into a problem

One piece of advice I heard about seeing someone first enter cognitive dissonance is to stop. Whatever you did worked. The glass is full. If you keep trying to fill the glass, you run the risk of it overflowing, and the person rejecting any further information (who would want that mess anyway?).
Let them sit with it. Let them mull it over. If you're anything like me, you don't want to push info on them anyway because you're worried you could be just as wrong as you are right. Let them come up with their own questions. Let them research their own stuff. They'll probably land in the Briarpatch of Disinfo, and you'll need to help explain why they went a little too far down a dead end turn in the rabbit hole.
Them knowing they hit their limit is a good thing. Let them stop, take a break, and then return to you for more when they're ready. It's Persuasion 101 (h/t Scott Adams).

TAMUallen

AG
Ok so. Red pill is to go into the rabbit hole exposing the deep state. Things are not as reported
Ok so. Red pill is to go into the rabbit hole exposing the deep state. Things are not as reported
The level of disgusting, illegal and immoral acts by the deep state knows no bounds.
It's hard to wrap your mind around but think of your most ridiculous conspiracy hollywood thriller and it's worse and in a much worse way.
Q is q level clearance. A group of people who have access to top secret info that's gradually dropping info to th public to explore and find. Q proofs show where q or the group known as q have proven to be true.
It's frightening and hard to accept
It's this election

8 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Texags (As we know) is full fucking cray.  Here's a sane little page of them talking about inducting new Q believers and how challenging it can be sometimes.  TOTALLY NOT A CULT

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132/1049

All these dipshits have ag tags which i guess means they made it threw the shitty diploma mill that is aggy.  

MooreTrucker said:
Well, there was a pretty good video there, but it looks to be a victim of the YouTube purge.

Yea private. She's actually reading q posts but is confused. I have a hard time explaining everything because it's so much. Q proofs help but yea it's not enough

Oh I know, I'm trying to lead my wife into it too, but have to be careful not to go to Area 51 on her.

Ok my inductee is shocked and stunned. I think she has been red pilled. I feel accomplished!
I'm telling her to start her friends and family now so she can let them know what it is from the start so they are open and can catch on asap

LUaggie19

AG

Long time lurker, first time poster.
What exactly do you mean by red pilling?? I get the whole awakening reference from the matrix but how does that tie into this?
What bothers me the most about everything is the blatant cheating an no one is calling them out. Forget Blues and Red, Bidens and Trumps at this point. It is just flat out fraud and it concerns me. Feel like the puppet masters WANT the people to lose trust in the system because when you can affect turnout it's easier to manipulate.
Also ticks me off that so many conservatives and even moderates want to just drop it and move on. Thats like catching someone in the wrong and giving them infinity more chances to "do the right thing", knowing each time they will fail.

TLDR: What do the red pill be and am I there?

Ran into a problem

TAMUallen said:
Ran into a problem

One piece of advice I heard about seeing someone first enter cognitive dissonance is to stop. Whatever you did worked. The glass is full. If you keep trying to fill the glass, you run the risk of it overflowing, and the person rejecting any further information (who would want that mess anyway?).
Let them sit with it. Let them mull it over. If you're anything like me, you don't want to push info on them anyway because you're worried you could be just as wrong as you are right. Let them come up with their own questions. Let them research their own stuff. They'll probably land in the Briarpatch of Disinfo, and you'll need to help explain why they went a little too far down a dead end turn in the rabbit hole.
Them knowing they hit their limit is a good thing. Let them stop, take a break, and then return to you for more when they're ready. It's Persuasion 101 (h/t Scott Adams).

TAMUallen

AG
The level of disgusting, illegal and immoral acts by the deep state knows no bounds.
It's hard to wrap your mind around but think of your most ridiculous conspiracy hollywood thriller and it's worse and in a much worse way.
Q is q level clearance. A group of people who have access to top secret info that's gradually dropping info to th public to explore and find. Q proofs show where q or the group known as q have proven to be true.
It's frightening and hard to accept
It's this election

"from the outside you can't understand it, from the inside you can't explain it"