The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

So if a relative had been posting qanon crap, and they are no longer there, I cannot find their profile at all, can you find out if they were banned, or just quit because they threw another hissy fit?  They've ditched their FB account in the past.

And TexAgs is not happy about the qanon ban.  Apparently people were researching the government on FB, and FB is preventing them from learning the truth.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132/985

Edited by atomheartbevo

On 10/5/2020 at 11:48 AM, atomheartbevo said:

It is a trip, although once they know you think they're nuts, they tend to downplay the crazier shit, and are "just asking questions".  But they still try to pass this shit around to other family members, and all you can do is joke about how Trump seems to be waiting until he's out of office before he has Hillary arrested.

What's messed up, is that on some level they know it's dumb, but the QAnon cult has a thing about you can't dispute any of it.  You're in for the whole ride.

They are a trip...

By the way, Q says Trump had no Covid because he took HCQ. And Q said Trump would disappear for 10 days.  

Q is grasping . . . for . . . straws . . . as it spirals into sheer madness. It's a clown show. It's a tabloid story through modern media. Dustbin of history. 

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So if a relative had been posting qanon crap, and they are no longer there, I cannot find their profile at all, can you find out if they were banned, or just quit because they threw another hissy fit?  They've ditched their FB account in the past.

And TexAgs is not happy about the qanon ban.  Apparently people were researching the government on FB, and FB is preventing them from learning the truth.

I opened that texags link. That was a mistake. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

As much as I want to think the QAnon people are stupid, they will adjust to FB rules but talking code or use phrases without actually using Q. Even though FB could follow up and discover these tactics, they have previously shown an unwillingness to go above and beyond any type of moderation.

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As much as I want to think the QAnon people are stupid, they will adjust to FB rules but talking code or use phrases without actually using Q. Even though FB could follow up and discover these tactics, they have previously shown an unwillingness to go above and beyond any type of moderation.

I believe the new secret code is "R". But you didn't hear that from me.

• Hook 'Em 3

41 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

26 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Facebook needs these people. They drive a ton of activity on their platform. It's basically all Facebook is these days.

Read that there is going to be an ad torching Zuck tonight during the VP debate. I wonder if this crackdown isn't just a way to say they are doing shit before returning to business as usual 

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Guys. Guys. It's about bringing home US Hostages from abroad and bringing home two British Islamic terrorists.  

Really need someone to live tweet the reactions. Im gonna go refresh that Texags thread. 

HAHAHAHAHA ISIS

Old_Ag_9110:15aAG
So the announcement this morning was about isis. I was hoping for more.

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Dear god.  That thread.  I don't know a single person who remotely thinks Qanon is anything but a cult of whackjobs.

I went to rehab with this chick who was kind of rehab hot. I was talking to her one day and she said she went to Carnegie Vanguard, HISD's elite HS and one of the top publics in America. "But I am not really that smart," she said, and because we are all so supportive in rehab, and also because she was rehab hot, I said "Don't sell yourself short. You are a very intelligent woman, [redacted]."

Anyway, I recently stalked her on FB and she's gone full Q, so I retract that statement. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I went to rehab with this chick who was kind of rehab hot. I was talking to her one day and she said she went to Carnegie Vanguard, HISD's elite HS and one of the top publics in America. "But I am not really that smart," she said, and because we are all so supportive in rehab, and also because she was rehab hot, I said "Don't sell yourself short. You are a very intelligent woman, [redacted]."

Anyway, I recently stalked her on FB and she's gone full Q, so I retract that statement. 

So she was a tremendous slouch then?

4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

to this day i still cannot wrap my mind around a co-ed treatment facility...

What did she say when you sent:
“I just heard from Trump that if we do anal right now, like 100 kids will be released from slavery...it’s the code they’ve been waiting on....Meet me in one hour if you care about the kids and America!”

2 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

to this day i still cannot wrap my mind around a co-ed treatment facility...

Too cool for school under 25s, chicks and dudes, were a worse distraction, to each other and the rest of us. I was distracted more by a couple of the nurses and counselors than most of the female inmates.

For anyone who doesn't want to go near texags, they're currently suspecting that Nanci Pelosi's orange mask and suit was a deliberate signal that the Democrats are going to execute Trump soon. Because, I suppose, the Democrats really think it's a good idea to telegraph their intentions to assassinate the president.

7 minutes ago, ndawg said:

For anyone who doesn't want to go near texags, they're currently suspecting that Nanci Pelosi's orange mask and suit was a deliberate signal that the Democrats are going to execute Trump soon. Because, I suppose, the Democrats really think it's a good idea to telegraph their intentions to assassinate the president.

Well, those Nostradamuses over at TexAgs correctly predicted that the DOJ would be announcing mass arrests of Democratic politicians at that press conference a couple days ago, so I’m sure they’re right about this too.

Edited by BrickHorn

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Well, those Nostradamuses over at TexAgs Facebook / College Station correctly predicted that the DOJ would be announcing mass arrests of Democratic politicians at that press conference a couple days ago, so I’m sure they’re right about this too.

fify

33 minutes ago, ndawg said:

They’re mostly guys, correct? So autumnal colors appearing during uh.... fall haven’t occurred to them? Someone want to do a Q drop regarding the implications of that sinister pumpkin spice showing up in candles and muffins?

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2020 at 9:40 AM, Okie State said:

Facebook needs these people. They drive a ton of activity on their platform. It's basically all Facebook is these days.

Facebook has almost 3 billion users.  They in no way shape or form are dependent upon those fucking nutbag aggys.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah

Women wearing orange during October is absolutely unheard of!!!

Back when I was working in public accounting I said to my female coworker:

"Its almost September, and you know what that means" (I make a forward pass football motion).

Her: No, fall  colors. 

Apparently, it's kind of a big deal.

3 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Well, those Nostradamuses over at TexAgs correctly predicted that the DOJ would be announcing mass arrests of Democratic politicians at that press conference a couple days ago, so I’m sure they’re right about this too.

They also predicted they’d win the SEC West every year.

2 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Back when I was working in public accounting I said to my female coworker:

"Its almost September, and you know what that means" (I make a forward pass football motion).

Her: No, fall  colors. 

Apparently, it's kind of a big deal.

Huh, how about that. You learn something new every day I guess.

2 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

y’all please take those fucks back...i’ve got enough shame with my own fan base with shit like this on TD without those fucktards contributing their own shithouse crazy.

gotdammit...

I would say they're your problem now, but all these stupid motherfuckers are all our problem now...

Edited by Bevo14

11 hours ago, ndawg said:

For anyone who doesn't want to go near texags, they're currently suspecting that Nanci Pelosi's orange mask and suit was a deliberate signal that the Democrats are going to execute Trump soon.

They make a really good point.  Just think, in a normal year there would be a few hundred thousand patriotic Democrats packed into stadiums in Austin, Stillwater, and Knoxville standing back and standing by.