The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

So I get these people are broken and there’s no reasoning with them. But... what do we do with them going forward?

pretty crazy eh? 

internet is tearing down the old world and old world views. gotta replace it with something. purpose is hard - every human struggles with it as we know.

stay off the internet kids. 

and make sure to do drugs

tenor.gif?itemid=16429834

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

It’s so sad we have to interrupt that hero’s day so he can’t tell all the idiots that the conspiracy theory is not true. 

I don’t know much about him but I thought he was pretty conservative if not an outright trumper. Now according to some of those comments he’s a part of the deep state and a key component of a conspiracy to fake OBLs death. Shit is bananas 

4 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

The comments are as expected.  These Q anons are more about appearing feeling smarter than the average bear, than actually seeking the truth.   

FIFY. It's their feelings. It's all about their feelings.

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t know much about him but I thought he was pretty conservative if not an outright trumper. Now according to some of those comments he’s a part of the deep state and a key component of a conspiracy to fake OBLs death. Shit is bananas 

It's not bananas, it's actually as simple as can be.

There is only one test of your beliefs, credibility, etc. - do you believe that Trump is an infallible God, and you will not question anything he says or repeats?  If so, you are in.  If not, you are a heretic RINO libtard controlled by Soros.  That's it.  There is no critical thinking or examination beyond that single question.

It's a death cult.

So, a lot of folks that don't know much about California think we're all a bunch of liberal, hippie, vegan bisexuals.  

In reality, CA has more loony republicans than just about any other state.  

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 1

encountered q anon in the wild for the first time.  i only knew about it otherwise because of board like this mocking it.

on facebook the nutbar posted some copypasta about trump protecting 1st and 2nd amendments and other nonsense. someone replied with  "he's also the guy who said this: '[quotes the grab 'em by the pussy]' 

the nutbar immediately went to:

ok... So watch what happens this week with the hunter biden story. Then let's see how they are linked to the Clinton emails because sex trafficking and crimes against children are coming out. You can believe what you want, but the proof is in the pudding. And that will be on your hands... The bible is very clear on what sin is and I am more concerned with God's word than your feelings

There is this one qnut who drives around my small town in a car with q shit painted all over it. Literally, like a nascar racecar that's sponsored by q, except its a corolla or something. I saw it parked at the convenience store yesterday, and got an actual look at the guy for the first time. He looked sorta normal, maybe 35 or 40. Two young kids under 10 or so in the back seat.

shoulda got a pic.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EkuNGz9XgAIKjnV?format=jpg&name=medium

I read this in Bertram Gilfoyle's voice.  If you didn't as well, you're sick in the head. 

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We’re in trouble folks.

We've always been in trouble

https://patch.com/us/across-america/how-dumb-america-10-things-people-actually-believe

53 percent — said undocumented immigrants have no rights under the Constitution.

34 percent of Americans reject evolution entirely and believe humans have existed in their present form for thousands or tens of thousands of years, according to a Pew Research Center Religious Landscape Study.

51 percent of Republicans still think Obama was born in Kenya, compared with just 14 percent of Democrats.

2015 Pew Research Center survey found nearly 2 in 10 Americans thinks vaccines are unsafe or don't know. 

37 percent could not name a single right protected by the Bill of Rights

Poll asking people about their belief in QAnon conspiracy theories.  First they were asked about the theories and if they believed them. Then at the end, the people were asked about their political affiliation and if they supported trump to Biden.

many trump supporters and/or republicans believed in the theories about then many claimed ignorance of QAnon. Biden supporters or democrats discredited the theories but absolutely had heard of QAnon.  Interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/20/even-if-they-havent-heard-qanon-most-trump-voters-believe-its-wild-allegations/

had a dumbass hire me....white guy...who had an MTAG filed on him who showed up for a UA at the probation office with one of those fake tallywackers filled with synthetic piss. thing is, they watch you when you “piss” in the cup.

so he pulls it out of his zipper and the probation officer starts laughing. my guy’s a few fries short of a happy meal and starts getting a little confused until he looks down and figures out he’d bought a chocolate brown wang.

that was a fun one...
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Poll asking people about their belief in QAnon conspiracy theories.  First they were asked about the theories and if they believed them. Then at the end, the people were asked about their political affiliation and if they supported trump to Biden.

many trump supporters and/or republicans believed in the theories about then many claimed ignorance of QAnon. Biden supporters or democrats discredited the theories but absolutely had heard of QAnon.  Interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/20/even-if-they-havent-heard-qanon-most-trump-voters-believe-its-wild-allegations/

First rule of Q anon is deny knowing about Q anon

On 10/21/2020 at 8:11 PM, Herpa Derpa said:

The same thing end timers have done since the first prediction of the end times.  Move the date.

Yep.  I frequent a few hunting and fishing boards and those guys are all in. When Hillary wasn't arrested in 2017, the excuse was that Trump didn't want to hurt the economy because her arrest would result in legitimate businesses being negatively affected. He was playing 4d chess or some other phrase poor, confused schizophrenics use. When the hospital ship Mercy wasn't filled with arrested democrats and sailed to Gitmo in April, it was because waiting would allow for even more arrests. 

Debated posting in here because a) it’s not a board I frequent and b) there’s a lot of crazy out there.

But here it is. I found out on Sunday that my mom is a huge Qanon follower. At first I thought she was fucking with me, then it got pretty crazy and I realized she is so far down the hole I don’t know what will get her out.

Few topics:
* this election is good vs evil
* trump is going to lead the new world order in the right direction
* the pope is the leader of the evil and Catholics across the world are going to commit suicide when they find out
* Hilary Clinton was a man, she is dead now, and what we see are her clones (there are 6 of them)
* RGB was a man. She did not die of natural causes but was killed
* the earth is flat. Not sure she believes in gravity.
* no man has ever stepped foot on the moon. (Didn’t get a real answer on whether the moon is real or not)
* JFK Jr is alive and leading the good behind the scenes
* Michael Jackson was really a good person. He was framed and murdered. His Neverland ranch is in the shape of a Q
* there will be a new financial system soon (was supposed to be unleashed Sept 1 but hasn’t yet)
* NESARA (national economic security and reformation act) is going to be enacted by Trump - it is going to be so beautiful
* I only see what they want me to see (no one knows who they is)
* there are tunnels all over the world and they are used to traffic children. Trump has been blowing them up. He has also gotten every country to sign a treaty against il trafficking except China.
* when you are born you get a birth certificate. On there is a number. All of that information is sent to the Vatican. They sell it for gold to cabals.
* the gold used to do this comes from our government - from the taxes we pay
* there are tunnels that go down 800 miles into the earth. There are cities down there with people living in them. Pretty sure they are good people
* she sent me a video called Above Majestic. It’s insane.
* masks are all about control (govt control, not controlling the virus)

That’s all I can remember for now. It was an hour long conversation. She kept telling me how little I know about our country. She also kept telling me that I couldn’t share anything she sends me because I am not a believer (I’m not in the cult).

My mom is always right (I have never heard her admit she was wrong - she’s wrong a lot). She is so certain she is right in all of this. She changes past stories to fit her narrative. She is not the smartest out there. She claims she “feels” events happening before they do. She has always been a nosy lookie loo. She has been addicted to the internet for some time now (handful of years?). We have not had a good relationship since I was 18. I cannot stand being around her for longer than 24 hours. My dad is a smart man, but doesn’t wear the pants in that house. I am assuming he lets her go along so he’s not ruffling feathers. I choose to believe he knows it’s all bullshit (for now and until I know otherwise).

;:tldr; my mom is a QAnon crazy

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, kmac30 said:

Debated posting in here because a) it’s not a board I frequent and b) there’s a lot of crazy out there.

But here it is. I found out on Sunday that my mom is a huge Qanon follower. At first I thought she was fucking with me, then it got pretty crazy and I realized she is so far down the hole I don’t know what will get her out.

Few topics:
* this election is good vs evil
* trump is going to lead the new world order in the right direction
* the pope is the leader of the evil and Catholics across the world are going to commit suicide when they find out
* Hilary Clinton was a man, she is dead now, and what we see are her clones (there are 6 of them)
* RGB was a man. She did not die of natural causes but was killed
* the earth is flat. Not sure she believes in gravity.
* no man has ever stepped foot on the moon. (Didn’t get a real answer on whether the moon is real or not)
* JFK Jr is alive and leading the good behind the scenes
* Michael Jackson was really a good person. He was framed and murdered. His Neverland ranch is in the shape of a Q
* there will be a new financial system soon (was supposed to be unleashed Sept 1 but hasn’t yet)
* NESARA (national economic security and reformation act) is going to be enacted by Trump - it is going to be so beautiful
* I only see what they want me to see (no one knows who they is)
* there are tunnels all over the world and they are used to traffic children. Trump has been blowing them up. He has also gotten every country to sign a treaty against il trafficking except China.
* when you are born you get a birth certificate. On there is a number. All of that information is sent to the Vatican. They sell it for gold to cabals.
* the gold used to do this comes from our government - from the taxes we pay
* there are tunnels that go down 800 miles into the earth. There are cities down there with people living in them. Pretty sure they are good people
* she sent me a video called Above Majestic. It’s insane.
* masks are all about control (govt control, not controlling the virus)

That’s all I can remember for now. It was an hour long conversation. She kept telling me how little I know about our country. She also kept telling me that I couldn’t share anything she sends me because I am not a believer (I’m not in the cult).

My mom is always right (I have never heard her admit she was wrong - she’s wrong a lot). She is so certain she is right in all of this. She changes past stories to fit her narrative. She is not the smartest out there. She claims she “feels” events happening before they do. She has always been a nosy lookie loo. She has been addicted to the internet for some time now (handful of years?). We have not had a good relationship since I was 18. I cannot stand being around her for longer than 24 hours. My dad is a smart man, but doesn’t wear the pants in that house. I am assuming he lets her go along so he’s not ruffling feathers. I choose to believe he knows it’s all bullshit (for now and until I know otherwise).

;:tldr; my mom is a QAnon crazy

Shit man, I'm sorry. I am curious though, did she say anything about Jews? Antisemitism is somewhat endemic among QAnon but they've mostly been relatively quiet about it so I wonder how many believers there are that don't even notice it.

Edited by wildcat09