Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

This is the only Republican I know who has any clue about the Democratic Party race. (for those who do know what is going on - you don't talk much, so how would I know. We only get the clown takes from Trumpers). The clowns make your lot look foolish and I know many of you aren't. 

So for you more intelligent Trump supporters - if you want to be knowledgeable about the Democratic Party race or want to know whether your vision of what is going on in the race is correct or not - watch this Tucker segment. It will get you up to speed on the Democratic race, which is going to heat up like a furnace quickly.

Seriously, understanding the race would improve your knowledge base and your social intelligence (I know you have felt isolated - I talk to a lot of Trump supporters).  As a Sanders voter, I will not vote for Trump. His policies suck, he hurts vulnerable people, and he betrays his base. That happens in both parties. Doesn't mean you have to support him again. It is okay for you to protest against his broken promises - however you see fit. Hell - if he wins, he might improve his stances based on your input.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-on-democrats-biden-push-theyre-pushing-a-defective-product-on-consumers-and-they-know-it.amp?

Oh and I know why Tucker is doing this - he is trying to sow disappointment within the ranks of Sanders' supporters. There are downsides to that approach with this video for the Trump campaign. I don't think Tucker understands some on the left watch him to figure out the zeitgeist of you lot.  

Edited by washparkhorn

lots of “democrats” all of a sudden parroting republican talking points today. not sure why hunter biden matters this week but didn’t matter last week. shoe is on the other foot, or so to speak. now we’re recommending tucker fucking carlson articles?!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

not sure why hunter biden matters this week but didn’t matter last week

Oh don't be so humble about your intelligence. What is different since Saturday? And I haven't mentioned him. You shouldn't either. That is the preferred narrative for Trump to game. It keeps his supporters occupied with meaningless noise. That issue fires up the Trump base. 

53 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Oh don't be so humble about your intelligence. What is different since Saturday? And I haven't mentioned him. You shouldn't either. That is the preferred narrative for Trump to game. It keeps his supporters occupied with meaningless noise. That issue fires up the Trump base. 

Fuck the trump base.

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Yeah, just shitty for our children, who will pay the debt that the tax cut inevitably brings. 

Do children create jobs and hire people?  Do children donate money to politicians?  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I thought everything was going so well. Why all the talk about rate decreases and tax cuts?

but seriously this looks like more of trump throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. He’s potentially about to face a fast moving recession and can’t stop it. Perhaps he can convince Nancy to lessen the blow.

Last night Trump had a rally in North Carolina. Won't give all the highlights, but this one was par for the course.

Per the President's calendar, today:  While he will be closely watching the results come in from the Tuesday polling sites, he will also have a few meetings.

The first one is at the National Association of Counties Legislative Conference where he will deliver remarks. The second and most troubling is at NIH where he will be touring a Viral Pathogenesis Laboratory. It is troubling because he will have no idea what he is observing or why it is important. While at NIH he will be participating in a roundtable briefing prior to heading back to the WH. The Task Force will be holding a press briefing late in the day and he is scheduled to be there.

11 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

There has to be a mentally illness associated with these deplorables. 

That's the narrative being rolled out. If their elderly parents die and weren't tested because there are not enough tests anyway, then it was just some flu or other illness and they were old. Nothing to see here. Among the ignorant populace, there will be no anger at the administration. The administration has determined how many deaths are acceptable and that is that. Once a vaccine is available and they can monetize it, then the number of acceptable deaths will be lowered. Normally, this would probably be a positive (lower numbers of fatalities), but the premise is skewed because the GOP does little for the right reasons these days.

8 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Begala thinks Trump eventually dumps Pence for Haley and uses his handling of the virus as an excuse. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/485562-cnns-begala-trump-will-dump-pence-for-haley-on-day-of-democratic-nominees

No doubt that his plan is to pin the virus on Pence.

However, IMHO, Pence has done alright thus far.  He has said the right things in a coherent manner and has allowed the experts to do the heavy lifting.  Pence's press conference last night was, by far, the most Presidential statement to ever come out of this administration.  Which is also why Trump will surely figure out a way to show him the door. 

17 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

It's already been ruled and he can abuse power and break laws as long as it's for the good of the country. Good of the country is defined as being a Republican.  

It doesn't even have to actually be for the good of the country. He just has to think it is for the good of the country.

8 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Begala thinks Trump eventually dumps Pence for Haley and uses his handling of the virus as an excuse. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/485562-cnns-begala-trump-will-dump-pence-for-haley-on-day-of-democratic-nominees

i agree with this timeline - the evening the democratic nominee accepts the nomination, IMpotus will have a news conference and make the switch

35 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

It doesn't even have to actually be for the good of the country. He just has to think it is for the good of the country.

Nope, doesn't even have to care about the country--just has to be a Republican and it's assumed whatever gets broken is for the good of the country. 

Edited by Mdhorn

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I've never used twitter, but doesn't it utilize spell check ?

if not, isn't there a third party app for spell check ?

You think spell check can tell him he’s wrong?

Edited by 4th&Five
  • Like 2

What is a chocker?  Is that like two in Ivanka, 1 in Melania?  Or vice-versa?  Or is that two in Melania, and one in Pence?  

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The very fact that the word "loyalist" has been thrown around the past few days (weeks?) regarding all of the dotard's appointments is fucking horrifying and the fact that no one seems to care is even more horrifying.

He's creating a deep state in response to his accusation that a deep state existed.  Kind of like accusing Hillary of rigging the elections after he rigged the elections.  We've been laughing about him playing 8D chess when really, he's creating his own chess set--board, pieces, rules, everything. 

Edited by Mdhorn

53 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The very fact that the word "loyalist" has been thrown around the past few days (weeks?) regarding all of the dotard's appointments is fucking horrifying and the fact that no one seems to care is even more horrifying.

Well, when you promote those who break the law for you and demote/fire those who question anything you do, that'll happen.  

America is showing itself too stupid for democracy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Don't forget that one of the first things he did after taking office was to ask for loyalty from the Director of the FBI. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Don't forget that one of the first things he did after taking office was to ask for loyalty from the Director of the FBI. 

For sure.  I think the disturbing thing is that we have gone from "the president likes people who are loyal to him" to "the president literally is only installing people in the government that show absolute loyalty and is discarding everyone else".  One of the more blatant steps toward authoritarianism.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

You are hung up on the word.  We saw it in action years ago.