Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Bombing Toronto is a not going to happen but a hundred other decisions that are dangerous will be made just like the thousands before that. And our republic had a catch-22, either the dangerous decisions are implemented wreaking havoc on our institutions, agencies and government or officials engage in civil disobedience. BOTH are dangerous for different reasons. And the problem is, while Toronto won’t be bombed, the last 100 decisions made may be as catastrophic as the first 5000 combined. Yes the next month will test everything our country has, and that is not hyperbole.

We need a Mondale style rout. We really do. Anything less and the courts will have this before them. We need the election to be so clear that disputing election results in Georgia, Arizona, Texas and other states like them don’t matter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, troph said:

Bombing Toronto is a not going to happen but a hundred other decisions that are dangerous will be made just like the thousands before that. And our republic had a catch-22, either the dangerous decisions are implemented wreaking havoc on our institutions, agencies and government or officials engage in civil disobedience. BOTH are dangerous for different reasons. And the problem is, while Toronto won’t be bombed, the last 100 decisions made may be as catastrophic as the first 5000 combined. Yes the next month will test everything our country has, and that is not hyperbole.

We need a Mondale style rout. We really do. Anything less and the courts will have this before them. We need the election to be so clear that disputing election results in Georgia, Arizona, Texas and other states like them don’t matter.

Yep.  That's what I've been saying.  He's a cornered, rabid dog -- and cornered rabid dogs do dangerous shit.

But, you know.....don't sleep on the possibility of an airstrike on Toronto.  Just sayin'....

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Maybe I am wrong but this is because of the pandemic and having large groups gathering, correct?  By that rationale, the Democrats also want to stop kid's birthday parties (They hate children being happy), rock concerts (They hate rock-n-roll), large group orgies (They hate sex).  I mean the sad thing is people are viewing shit like this and not using their brains to rationalize why this is happening and maybe just maybe it has nothing to do with their religion.

23 minutes ago, troph said:

The number of electoral votes called for Biden by a consensus by Nov 7 will be a very good indicator of the future of our country:

400+ EV: America on the path to redemption, a full rebuke of Trumpism.  Likely means a long period of progressivism dominating American politics.  Likely the end of the GOP as we’ve known it for the last 20 years (if not the last 40). Trump would have to hide.  I think the odds of this outcome are <5%.

350-400 EV: A great sign, although not the kind of indisputable message we all need to see.  A landslide that prevents Civil War and likely leaves no realistic path for Trump to decide the election results in court.  Also likely means a dramatic shift in GOP and Trump slinking away.  I think the odds of this outcome are ~20%.

300-350 EV: Would probably mean Trump disputes the results and possibly even has a path to change the results via the courts, although I would still bet that Biden ends up president.  Not at all the full rejection of Trumpism required to save the country from more suffering.  In this scenario Trump probably does everything he can to stay in the limelight and runs again in 2024.  Depending on what happens over the next 4 years, Trump may very well be President again.  Obviously a Biden victory of any kind is a positive outcome, but the country would still very much be in danger of collapsing by 2030.  I think the odds of Biden winning with 300-350 are ~30%.

270-300 EV:  Trump would make full effort to dispute/nullify the results.  Trumpkins likely resort to violence.  Outbreak of Civil War very possible.  Odds of Biden actually becoming president in this scenario are probably only 50/50.  Even if Biden manages to secure the White House in an election that close, no way Trump goes away.  Really bad outcome for the US.  Odds are ~20%

<270 EV: We’re fucked.  Very likely means the end of American democracy and the (earlier than expected) end of the US as the dominant global superpower.  Odds of a civil war would be higher than at any point since the 1860s.  Odds of this EV outcome are ~25%

Edited by Snake Diggity

26 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

The number of electoral votes called for Biden by a consensus by Nov 7 will be a very good indicator of the future of our country:

400+ EV: America on the path to redemption, a full rebuke of Trumpism.  Likely means a long period of progressivism dominating American politics.  Likely the end of the GOP as we’ve known it for the last 20 years (if not the last 40). Trump would have to hide.  I think the odds of this outcome are <5%.

350-400 EV: A great sign, although not the kind of indisputable message we all need to see.  A landslide that prevents Civil War and likely leaves no realistic path for Trump to decide the election results in court.  Also likely means a dramatic shift in GOP and Trump slinking away.  I think the odds of this outcome are ~20%.

300-350 EV: Would probably mean Trump disputes the results and possibly even has a path to change the results via the courts, although I would still bet that Biden ends up president.  Not at all the full rejection of Trumpism required to save the country from more suffering.  In this scenario Trump probably does everything he can to stay in the limelight and runs again in 2024.  Depending on what happens over the next 4 years, Trump may very well be President again.  Obviously a Biden victory of any kind is a positive outcome, but the country would still very much be in danger of collapsing by 2030.  I think the odds of Biden winning with 300-350 are ~30%.

270-300 EV:  Trump would make full effort to dispute/nullify the results.  Trumpkins likely resort to violence.  Outbreak of Civil War very possible.  Odds of Biden actually becoming president in this scenario are probably only 50/50.  Even if Biden manages to secure the White House in an election that close, no way Trump goes away.  Really bad outcome for the US.  Odds are ~20%

<270 EV: We’re fucked.  Very likely means the end of American democracy and the (earlier than expected) end of the US as the dominant global superpower.  Odds of a civil war would be higher than at any point since the 1860s.  Odds of this EV outcome are ~25%

Where did you get the odds?

You got Cought!  

I got what? /goat

You got Cought...you know...like on your crime!

Yeah, you'd better not get Cought again then, you cocksucker. /goat 

4 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Staff that have to deal with the president are required to wear HAZMAT equipment and the president won't even wear a mask.

Fucking....THIS.  The most important barrier is the one keeping Typhoid Moron from ejecting virus particles, and he just. won't. do it.  What the everloving fuck?

Man, i hope somebody gets a photo of all of them packed in the Oval in that PPE gear and the President hanging out at the desk with not even a mask or sanitizer.  

I'm sure it'll be interpreted by his base as a sign of strength, a sort of tacit way for his minions to 'kneel before him'

Also, the tax subpoena ruling in the courts.  For a guy who has said on hundreds of occasions that he 'would love to show his tax returns, since they are very strong, to everybody'.......he sure seems to be fighting their release very strongly.  Tremendously, in fact.  Then again, he's fooled his base this long that audited tax returns can't be shared with anyone.  My cousin, big Trumper, told me that a couple weeks ago when the Times story broke.  "They can't show his returns, they don't have the real ones, it's a fake story.  They're being audited so no way the Times could see them."  I had to remind her, "Remember when Rick and you were being audited about 10-15 years ago?  You showed me your tax returns because you thought I could help!  You're allowed, under audit, to show your returns to whomever you want to get outside opinions and extra help.  It's only under certain criminal or civil cases that they can be sealed." 

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fucking....THIS.  The most important barrier is the one keeping Typhoid Moron from ejecting virus particles, and he just. won't. do it.  What the everloving fuck?

Its because Trump is a man-child projecting what he thinks masculinity is, and wearing a mask makes him look "weak" to his stupid base.

Edited by Calihorn

10 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

I don't see the point of him going to the the Oval Office.  He can tweet from his bed as easily as he can from the Resolute Desk.  I lost count on the current count, but I think that tweets/retweets in the triple digits today is a lock.

It's actually kind of hard to sign your name on blank pieces of paper when you are laying down. Add in the bulkiness of the sharpie and forget about it