Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I don't suppose there's any chance a certain group of people have determined it's now in their best interests to remove dotard from office. 

It's a bazillion times more likely that a certain group are going to look at his shitty debate performance & jettison Pence for someone else just to placate Dotard & make him think that a new, 11th hour surprise VP candidate will give him the boost in the polls he needs.

Scott Baio...come on down!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

Funny thing about the video is you can tell they decided to make it about 20 minutes before it was shot. The whole operation is just completely scattershot right now.

“They” didn’t decide anything. Trump said grab a camera and get your ass out on the lawn

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

It's a bazillion times more likely that a certain group are going to look at his shitty debate performance & jettison Pence for someone else just to placate Dotard & make him think that a new, 11th hour surprise VP candidate will give him the boost in the polls he needs.

Scott Baio...come on down!

that fucking interesting man.  can you substitute this late?  I guess it is a state by state rule.  i can totally see him throwing nikki haley in there as a hail palin pass.

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

that fucking interesting man.  can you substitute this late?  I guess it is a state by state rule.  i can totally see him throwing nikki haley in there as a hail palin pass.

I like the Baio idea better.  After they lose they can do a sitcom called "Trumpy Loves Chachi".

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I believe this particular play is called the hail ivanka.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Pence returning to DC to get people talking about that and speculating about it, vs talking about Trump riling up terrorist in Michigan who had a plot to murder the governor. 

Flood the zone, classic DOTARD. 

Edited by Ted Lange

28 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

“They” didn’t decide anything. Trump said grab a camera and get your ass out on the lawn

That’s exactly what he said to Stormy Daniels during the pre-production meeting for “Tiny Dick Can’t Trump my Shaved Lawn.”   Dammit, I had something for this /archer 

also his supporters aren’t calling this move a Hail Marry.  It’s a Heil Moron 

How many millions of Americans have already voted and he thinks changing his VP will help?

Edited by Lobo

31 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

No- you can’t. Pence accepted his party’s nomination for VP and deadlines to appear on the ballots has passed long ago - sorry Kanye. This isn’t a reality show, there are laws that govern this process. 

9 hours ago, Constant said:

"I don't feel tardy."

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Broidy is the guy who had an "affair" with a Playboy Playmate, knocked her up, and paid her $1.6M for an abortion and her silence:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/ny-news-playmate-sues-broidy-avenatti-20180706-story.html

He had also pled guilty to felony bribery of New York State pension officials, to get them to invest in his funds. He later paid a big enough fine to reduce it to a misdemeanor, which just seems ironic as fuck.  It was AFTER that the RNC decided he would make a good finance co-chair, serving along side current felon Michael Cohen.  Because the RNC wanted felons running their money collecting operations. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Pete just laying FOX to waste.

At first I thought his "ums" were unusually poor public speaking.  Nope.  He wasn't allowing any fucking space for interruptions.  He filibustered the hosts on their own show. 

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

I believe this particular play is called the hail ivanka.

It's spelled "heil"

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He has a bright future. I wonder what position he'd hold in a Biden administration. 

First openly gay Secretary of Defense? 

• Hook 'Em 6

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Pelosi has now taken the Plausible Deniability game to the rarified air of:

”What? Oh, that. Removal of the President? This is something completely different, you guys always jump to the worst conclusions.”

Throwing their own shit back at the them.  Fucking love it.  Eat crow trumpkins.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Mmmmm, love me some Hud era Paul Newman. Absolute one of a kind.

Hud, Paul Newman, 1963 Photograph by Everett

Oh, you mean HUD? I can't say that I see him in that role.

Also a big part of Hud was how to deal with a contagious disease that could screw your neighbors over too.

• Hook 'Em 1