Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 hours ago, Pancho said:

This has everything to do with Trump trying to stay out of prison by claiming that any prosecution of him is politically motivated.  He's going to try and set the narrative - and say that Biden is behind the NY state prosecution so that Biden won't have to face Trump in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

I didn't say rates were never increased, but they were kept relatively low compared to other periods of similar growth.  Compare those rates to the rates that obtained prior to the 2008 crash, for instance.  

What did it look like from say 2009-2016?

Just now, Captainant said:

Can we crowdsource this dude? His trolling game is weak, not even making a good intellectually dishonest argument.

I'm not sure he's being dishonest  so much as he's making an argument based off of a misinterpretation of stats and an sort of an unearned pompousness. Lots of guys have started there and turned into good posters. I'm willing to play it out.

Just now, BradInATX said:

I'm not sure he's being dishonest  so much as he's making an argument based off of a misinterpretation of stats and an sort of an unearned pompousness. Lots of guys have started there and turned into good posters. I'm willing to play it out.

Yeah definitely not crowdsource worthy.  JFC.

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

We should really do a Truman show world for the next four years. Let all the Trump fans and Trump himself believe that Trump is president. Let the Democrats actually run things.  Both sides will get what they want in both sides would be very happy. Republicans would do things like this and get to own the libs. Liberals wouldn’t have to watch the country collapse around them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Lol, I think it's reasonable to assume that someone coming in with a name of "HillaryFan420" making facile arguments isn't doing it in good faith. But sure, let's see what future gems we'll get from the sock

Haha. I like the distraction from the usual threads. The guy is definitely a sock but I'm willing to see where it goes for a bit. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

This guy would be Undersecretary of Defense in a second Trump administration, no doubt.  
Yeah, the lines he chose to draw are strange, he has a bizarre sense of honor.  He'll beat an 18 year old woman, but not a 17 year old woman.  But he'll urge the 17 year old woman to touch him so that it will justify him beating her.  So it's not okay to beat a 17 year old woman unless she's provoked you by touching you after you've encouraged her to do so?  An 18 year old woman is totally permissible to beat even if she doesn't lay hands on you.  And any aged person, period...it's okay to rapidly approach them, push them physically with your beer gut, and then verbally threaten them over and over again with death.  And finally, when she went to photograph his rear license plate, I don't think he was trying to purposely run her over when he went into reverse real quick, but a jury could see that if he had hit her with his truck...he kinda sorta would have considered that a bonus.  
Look, not every criminal or piece of shit should be adjoined to their Presidential candidate of choice.  But if you're specifically assaulting a juvenile and throwing around language like that, and it's specifically because of you loathing how she insulted your political speech (in this case flags and whatever else he mumbled before he got out of his truck at the start of the video).........then you're gonna have to live with being lumped in as a Psycho Trumper.  
What I wouldn't give though to see his face when Biden is sworn in in 2021.  
Anybody get his name based on that license plate or twitter doxx yet?  
I'm not all in on cancel culture but the world should know this guy is a piece of shit that treats objects like women. I feel like his behaviour deserves a few days in jail as well though I realize it doesn't really meet the legal threshold of assualt, or at least what we are custumarily bound to convict upon.

I love that Trump misunderstand and misinterprets all the investigation hearing (basically hearing only what he wants to hear), and then spouts that lie as fact for the rest of time. It's truly amazing. 

The hearing yesterday of McCabe, Graham was questioning him trying to get him to admit Hillary Clinton ordered some investigation into Trump because of some memo from the CIA, which again, was one bit of unverified intelligence that was passed to them. Graham was like, you investigated Trump for political reasons. McCabe was like nope, Trump did XYZ as President so we investigated him, and handed our information to Mueller who backed up our suspicions and the only reason he wasn't charged was because he's a sitting President. 

Graham: Yeah, but why didn't you investigate Hillary Clinton

McCabe: (heavy sigh)

Trump is empirical proof that the President has little effect on the economy.

I should note that the stock market is entirely separable from the economy and that it went wild likely in part on the assumption that corporate criminals would not be prosecuted or regulated under the Trump administration.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This.  The more Trumpkins self-pants and demonstrate that they're the dumbest MFs ever, the better.

Bottom line. Anyone who attended The University of Texas Austin should know better than coming here without at least a basic grasp of economics and how charts and graphs work. This isn't Texags or Tiger Droppings.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
1 hour ago, Lobo said:
This guy would be Undersecretary of Defense in a second Trump administration, no doubt.  
Yeah, the lines he chose to draw are strange, he has a bizarre sense of honor.  He'll beat an 18 year old woman, but not a 17 year old woman.  But he'll urge the 17 year old woman to touch him so that it will justify him beating her.  So it's not okay to beat a 17 year old woman unless she's provoked you by touching you after you've encouraged her to do so?  An 18 year old woman is totally permissible to beat even if she doesn't lay hands on you.  And any aged person, period...it's okay to rapidly approach them, push them physically with your beer gut, and then verbally threaten them over and over again with death.  And finally, when she went to photograph his rear license plate, I don't think he was trying to purposely run her over when he went into reverse real quick, but a jury could see that if he had hit her with his truck...he kinda sorta would have considered that a bonus.  
Look, not every criminal or piece of shit should be adjoined to their Presidential candidate of choice.  But if you're specifically assaulting a juvenile and throwing around language like that, and it's specifically because of you loathing how she insulted your political speech (in this case flags and whatever else he mumbled before he got out of his truck at the start of the video).........then you're gonna have to live with being lumped in as a Psycho Trumper.  
What I wouldn't give though to see his face when Biden is sworn in in 2021.  
Anybody get his name based on that license plate or twitter doxx yet?  

Read more  

I'm not all in on cancel culture but the world should know this guy is a piece of shit that treats objects like women. I feel like his behaviour deserves a few days in jail as well though I realize it doesn't really meet the legal threshold of assualt, or at least what we are custumarily bound to convict upon.

tumblr_olzhvrAjBv1qcxymno3_500.gifv

• Like 1

The top 10% of wage earners outgrew the bottom quartile by 3.8% under Obama. Under Trump that number was 10.9%.
In real dollars the top 10% gained 376% of what the bottom quartile did under Obama, vs. 390% under Trump.
You are wrong and your grasp of how stats and graphs work is fundamentally wrong. You're out of your depth.

Fuck around and find out.
More like Fuck around and go on my ignore list with other great thinkers like Icono, Slorch and a bunch of idiots I can't recall because I don't read dumb shit or feed trolls.
  • Like 1

This has everything to do with Trump trying to stay out of prison by claiming that any prosecution of him is politically motivated.  He's going to try and set the narrative - and say that Biden is behind the NY state prosecution so that Biden won't have to face Trump in 2024.
That's cool with me because the half of the country that support him do not negate the State of NY hammering his broke as. I can assuage my thoughts of him continuing to evade justice with appeals, stall tactics, hung juries with magat jurors, with the though that he is going to be miserable, nay, he is miserable as fuck and it's only going to get worse day by day.
Enjoy the fall as you accelerate at a constant rate fuck face.

10 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

My guess is they have their own pageant and DT will win Miss Rikers toilet bowl sash.  He'll then be sashayed over to the community space force bathroom stall where they'll all take turns tripping to his anus.  Grab the rim Don, we're expecting maximum turbulence and reentry may tear the ship apart.  .  

Miss Rikers Toilet Bowl Rash.

13 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I can’t wait to have a president who cares more about governing than TV ratings. 

We had an older, borderline senile legit actor who served as President for 8 years in this country.  He was from the acting/studio/SAG world for decades.  He knew how important media was more than maybe any other President in U.S. history.  And he mentioned TV ratings a grand total of zero times in 8 years.  Trump, has by an easy word search, in 3.5 years---mentions it on average once every 4 days.  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

We had an older, borderline senile legit actor who served as President for 8 years in this country.  He was from the acting/studio/SAG world for decades.  He knew how important media was more than maybe any other President in U.S. history.  And he mentioned TV ratings a grand total of zero times in 8 years.  Trump, has by an easy word search, in 3.5 years---mentions it on average once every 4 days.  

Reagan also surrounded himself with generally competent people.  That was a HUGE difference.  This admin is a nutbar leading a goat rodeo.  Reagan was many things, but a fucking broken-brained sociopath wasn't one of them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Reagan also surrounded himself with generally competent people.  That was a HUGE difference.  This admin is a nutbar leading a goat rodeo.  Reagan was many things, but a fucking broken-brained sociopath wasn't one of them.

Agreed. So are you off the ledge yet? Or staying put until 1/20?

Just now, Longhorn94 said:

Agreed. So are you off the ledge yet? Or staying put until 1/20?

Absolutely positively staying put till 1/20.  Because what we have to fear from Trump isn't just a (pathetically) attempted coup.  It's the destruction he'll do on the way out.  We just told a narcissist psychopath that we reject him.....but we have to let him stay in the house with us for another two months, he has all the keys to the house and the cars, he has access to our bank accounts, all that shit.  That's a dangerous fucking circumstance.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

And finally, when she went to photograph his rear license plate, I don't think he was trying to purposely run her over when he went into reverse real quick, but a jury could see that if he had hit her with his truck...he kinda sorta would have considered that a bonus.  

He told her to "Get behind it. Please, get behind it. Get behind it." Then jumps in his truck and backs up quickly. Whether he would've had the balls to do that had she been directly behind him is debatable, but that's definitely the effect he was going for. 

5 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Man I was waiting for somebody walking by to jump in and take off with his truck. 

Gosh, these are such admirable, sound-thinking people.  I can absolutely see why we should model our society on their example.  Why, it would be a utopia!

Fucking braindead clowns.  The lot of them.

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Absolutely positively staying put till 1/20.  Because what we have to fear from Trump isn't just a (pathetically) attempted coup.  It's the destruction he'll do on the way out.  We just told a narcissist psychopath that we reject him.....but we have to let him stay in the house with us for another two months, he has all the keys to the house and the cars, he has access to our bank accounts, all that shit.  That's a dangerous fucking circumstance.

This. Y'all know those stories you hear about every once in awhile in which a husband is going through a divorce, can't take it, and snaps and kills his wife and kids and then himself?

That's Trump right now.

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Alright. I picked this post because it lined up closely with what I am about to say.

I've aligned with you on most arguments all over Surly, and even I was skeptical of your doomsday theories. But, you were dead fucking right!! I have been scrolling through and reading your posts closely ever since. Kudos to being ahead of the curve, and I learned a lesson for even allowing the slightest bit of "even he wouldn't be stupid enough to try that" doubt to creep in.

Everyone here now owes you an apology. The ledge was real!!

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We just told a narcissist psychopath that we reject him.....but we have to let him stay in the house with us for another two months, he has all the keys to the house and the cars, he has access to our bank accounts, all that shit. 

But at least he doesn't know where we keep our secret stash of bourbon, and let's keep in that way.

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Dude needs to talk to his Dr about lowering his replacement testosterone dose. 

Also, the guy that's all puffed up saying shit like "touch me, I dare you" isn't the guy that's going to fight you. That guy doesn't say a word, just walks up and cold cocks you. This guy is the Chadbro hiding behind his friends at the bar screaming that he's going to fuck you up while he lets his friends hold him back. A giant pussy, in other words. When that girl told him she gets more pussy than him, you could actually see his soul die as he realized his mission to intimidate this (probably much smaller than him) girl had failed. What a loser. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, HillaryFan420 said:

This is fascinating.  During the first three years of Trump's presidency, wages for the lowest paid workers grew faster than wages for the highest paid workers.  The opposite of these trends under Obama's second term.  

EmoOPBXW8AAJILQ?format=jpg&name=large

I'd like to think State increases in the minimum wage would be impacting this chart.  Just think what will happen if Biden increases the Federal minimum wage?