Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Do penitentiaries have some sort of inmate council president thing he can run for?

My guess is they have their own pageant and DT will win Miss Rikers toilet bowl sash.  He'll then be sashayed over to the community space force bathroom stall where they'll all take turns tripping to his anus.  Grab the rim Don, we're expecting maximum turbulence and reentry may tear the ship apart.  .  

Edited by Mdhorn

25 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That reads just like an opposing-fan-visiting-aggyland-for-the-first-time story.

the stories all start differently, but they all end with lib tears.

even if this story is true (it isn't) it sounds like a rich trump supporter paid $700 to make a biden supporter feel like shit.  i'm finding her take on maga pretty much dead on.

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

what is their obsession with "touch me so i can yell assault (and then actually assault someone)"?

triggered.

LOL...  "Get out of my face" after gorilla gets out of his truck and gets in their face...  fuck is wrong with these Neanderthals? 

10 minutes ago, South Austin said:

That video was kinda funny, but kinda scary. While that guy is probably a big fat all-talk pussy, he also seems like he’s equally capable of snapping on a dime, reaching into his car for a gun, and shooting her down. Why take a chance with people like that?

The real question is why would a mature adult stop their car to "contend with" what are presumably teen hecklers in the first place?

If you are flying a Trump flag, or really any other political flag, you should expect feedback positive and negative.

I also find it humorous yet disturbing that he would beat on an 18-year-old woman but not a juvenile.

And yeah, when he turned around to get his phone, I thought for sure he was coming out with a gun.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This guy would be Undersecretary of Defense in a second Trump administration, no doubt.  

Yeah, the lines he chose to draw are strange, he has a bizarre sense of honor.  He'll beat an 18 year old woman, but not a 17 year old woman.  But he'll urge the 17 year old woman to touch him so that it will justify him beating her.  So it's not okay to beat a 17 year old woman unless she's provoked you by touching you after you've encouraged her to do so?  An 18 year old woman is totally permissible to beat even if she doesn't lay hands on you.  And any aged person, period...it's okay to rapidly approach them, push them physically with your beer gut, and then verbally threaten them over and over again with death.  And finally, when she went to photograph his rear license plate, I don't think he was trying to purposely run her over when he went into reverse real quick, but a jury could see that if he had hit her with his truck...he kinda sorta would have considered that a bonus.  

Look, not every criminal or piece of shit should be adjoined to their Presidential candidate of choice.  But if you're specifically assaulting a juvenile and throwing around language like that, and it's specifically because of you loathing how she insulted your political speech (in this case flags and whatever else he mumbled before he got out of his truck at the start of the video).........then you're gonna have to live with being lumped in as a Psycho Trumper.  

What I wouldn't give though to see his face when Biden is sworn in in 2021.  

Anybody get his name based on that license plate or twitter doxx yet?  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And finally, when she went to photograph his rear license plate, I don't think he was trying to purposely run her over when he went into reverse real quick

He told her to “get behind it” and then threw his truck into reverse when she did. You don’t think he was trying to hurt her?

This guy sounds like a goddamn champ.  

The word "Trump" or any other political term is ever uttered in the audio I could hear.  I'd say we post this on the riot/unlawful protestors thread on DT and just let people guess what the altercation was all about.  

The moose out front of Trumpkinland told him that boorish behavior is to be celebrated.

Fear - he's gonna lose something he has or not get something he wants, with a new twist - fear that someone else might get what he wants. There has to be a better word for this type of wholesale, naked fear, other than FOMO.

The Republican party used to be the party of "the pie is big enough for everyone if we just loosen the reigns".

REPUBLICANS DRIVE AROUND WITH FLAGS THAT SAY "NO MORE BULLSHIT" AND "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS"

100% indefensible. The party of cretins.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So dotard is going to whine & spew lies like a bitch for the next 6-8 weeks, set up a PAC so he can continue to steal $ from the racist GOPers, while endangering the nation by creating an unstable leadership vacuum that our enemies can exploit.

And 70 million want more of this.

Fuck them all.

Why should the next 6-8 weeks be any different? Giving an inhinged insufferable twat a megaphone and the nuke codes is the surest way to return America to greatness, obviously.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:
This is fascinating.  During the first three years of Trump's presidency, wages for the lowest paid workers grew faster than wages for the highest paid workers.  The opposite of these trends under Obama's second term.  
EmoOPBXW8AAJILQ?format=jpg&name=large

Trends.. how even do they work? 

200.gif

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, BradInATX said:

Trends.. how even do they work? emoji2962.png

I think one of the principal reasons for low wage earners doing so well is the Fed not raising interest rates during that time.  Who has been the one hammering insistently on the need for low interest rates over the past four years?  Would that have occurred under President Sister Hillary, who knows?  I think she would have been far less aggressive though about the need to keep rates low as this cuts against establishment thinking.

• Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

I think one of the principal reasons for low wage earners doing so well is the Fed not raising interest rates during that time.  Who has been the one hammering insistently on the need for low interest rates over the past four years?  Would that have occurred under President Sister Hillary, who knows?  I think she would have been far less aggressive though about the need to keep rates low as this cuts against establishment thinking.

I mean if we're going to be stupid idiots making sweeping low-information judgements off of a very basic chart, which seems to be the path you've chosen, then we could look at the chart and see the meteoric rise of bottom quartile salaries from 2014-2016 under Obama then a sharp flattening of that upward trend in 2016 and claim that Trump killed the Obama wage recovery. 

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

what is their obsession with "touch me so i can yell assault (and then actually assault someone)"?

triggered.

Poor / Dumb people / Trumpers are obsessed with ‘lawsuits’

29 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So dotard is going to whine & spew lies like a bitch for the next 6-8 weeks, set up a PAC so he can continue to steal $ from the racist GOPers, while endangering the nation by creating an unstable leadership vacuum that our enemies can exploit.

And 70 million want more of this.

Fuck them all.

This PAC will turn out to be a good thing, he’s going to divert GoP funds to his pockets ant bleed the GoP dry !!!

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I mean if we're going to be stupid idiots making sweeping low-information judgements off of a very basic chart, which seems to be the path you've chosen, then we could look at the chart and see the meteoric rise of bottom quartile salaries from 2014-2016 under Obama then a sharp flattening of that upward trend in 2016 and claim that Trump killed the Obama wage recovery. 

You realize the Y-axis is the percent increase in wage growth, right?  So those wages were growing at a higher rate for low income workers during Trump's first three years than at any point during Obama's second term.  What you're referring to is the rate of increase in the rate of increase.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, HillaryFan420 said:

You realize the Y-axis is the percent increase in wage growth, right?  So those wages were growing at a higher rate for low income workers during Trump's first three years than at any point during Obama's second term.  What you're referring to is the rate of increase in the rate of increase.

Trends. How even do they work.

2 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

And you know that economic policies don't just immediately start showing an impact when they're implemented right? Impact generally lags several years behind policy changes

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And you know that economic policies don't just immediately start showing an impact when they're implemented right? Impact generally lags several years behind policy changes

I think overall the President has little to do with immediate macroeconomic outcomes.  However, interest rates are one area that clearly has an immediate impact on the labor market and the President has some control in that arena given his ability to appoint the Fed chair.  As stupid as Trump is, he was right about the need to keep interest rates low even as wages began to rise.  This also illustrates how powerful a tool dollar hawkishness is for maintaining inequality.  

• Fuck You 4

31 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

This is fascinating.  During the first three years of Trump's presidency, wages for the lowest paid workers grew faster than wages for the highest paid workers.  The opposite of these trends under Obama's second term.  

EmoOPBXW8AAJILQ?format=jpg&name=large

Hmmm, and what happened in 2008-09 that caused such a downturn and then a recovery in 2014.  I wonder....

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

What's actually fascinating is that you don't know how to read a chart. 

That chart plots moving 12-month growth. Not average wage. At no time during Trump's presidency is the 1st quartile line not way above everything else. That means that for his entire term the highest wage earners saw their wages grow more than any other segment. 

1st quartile refers to the bottom quartile, not the top quartile.  

• Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

I think overall the President has little to do with immediate macroeconomic outcomes.  However, interest rates are one area that clearly has an immediate impact on the labor market and the President has some control in that arena given his ability to appoint the Fed chair.  As stupid as Trump is, he was right about the need to keep interest rates low even as wages began to rise.  This also illustrates how powerful a tool dollar hawkishness is for maintaining inequality.  

Your thesis statement is factually incorrect. trump's Fed raised interest rates from Obama's low rates, in concert with the rise in wages. Here's a chart for you:

730157119_ScreenShot2020-11-12at9_08_17AM.thumb.png.5c84e3c819c2f1dceb33b7b70d807546.png:

17 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

I'm starting to think you're not actually a Hillary fan

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

The top 10% of wage earners outgrew the bottom quartile by 3.8% under Obama. Under Trump that number was 10.9%.

In real dollars the top 10% gained 376% of what the bottom quartile did under Obama, vs. 390% under Trump.

You are wrong and your grasp of how stats and graphs work is fundamentally wrong. You're out of your depth.

Fuck around and find out.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Your thesis statement is factually incorrect. trump's Fed raised interest rates from Obama's low rates, in concert with the rise in wages. Here's a chart for you:

730157119_ScreenShot2020-11-12at9_08_17AM.thumb.png.5c84e3c819c2f1dceb33b7b70d807546.png:

I didn't say rates were never increased, but they were kept relatively low compared to other periods of similar growth.  Compare those rates to the rates that obtained prior to the 2008 crash, for instance.  

• Fuck You 11