Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Response for the religious nuts:  God spoke to the CEO of Pfizer and told him when to release the news.

Response for the Q crowd:  I have a friend who is pretty high up at Pfizer.  He told me they are expected to announce that Hillary is joining their Board in the next few days.

Honestly, that would be awesome. Seriously, that would be epic trolling.

LOL, Trump spent months saying that COVID would go away as soon as the election was over. Turns out he'll end up being right, but I doubt he meant "...when I lose and then a vaccine is announced a few days later." 

It's like he wished on a cursed monkey's paw.

HQUZd46.gif?noredirect

Edited by Storm the Field

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

The four seasons event gets even more absurd (and troubling)

““I started watching it and all of a sudden I was like, ‘there’s New Jersey’s perennial candidate claiming to live in Philadelphia and Giuliani claiming him to be a poll watcher and Philadelphia resident," Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora said in a phone interview.”

Maga crowd 7 + 11 = 18 !!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Surly patrons should chip in and buy this.  Think how much we could charge to take trumpkins for a 15 min ride around Mar largo.  Also, the savings for flying gametime banners basically pays for itself.

You are taking a huge risk assuming that Trump has been paying the helicopter maintenance company in a timely manner. Especially since he has been flying in Marine 1 on our dime for 4 years. That thing is probably just about ready to fall out of the sky. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

The press conference near the adult bookstore?

"Uh... no, I don't need directions. I'll just meet you down there.... What? No, I'm here already. You know, just checking the acoustics and the sight lines. Nothing else. Just that."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

124388706_10157131916177820_630003819351

Come one...Come all. Operation Flag Drop and Born To Ride For 45 will be attending.
There are multiple rallies the same day! All will meet up! We have the same goal. Support President Trump! ❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
***INVITE EVERYONE YOU THINK CAN MAKE IT***
As you have probably seen, there will be a #millionmagamarch held in Washington, DC. This march will be held on Saturday November 14th, 2020. We will begin to gather at the Washington Monument around sunrise. Around noon, once everyone has had time to arrive and band together, we will begin our march through the streets of Washington.
There are numerous "Pro-Trump" groups organizing marches for this same day. Our goal will be to meet up with other groups and band together.
The time has come to stand up and demand accountability in this election process. We are in the midst of a "constitutional crisis."
Join us as make sure your VOICE and your VOTE matter!

My prediction for actual attendance?  About tree-fitty.

Fauci won't survive when the election results are certified.

My guess is that if anyone suggests that the different agencies have a duty to start the transition to Biden, they gone. A reasonable course of action is to start the transition but realize that court battles could make the transition ultimately moot. Trump ain't reasonable. Discussion about transition is treasonous.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Fauci won't survive when the election results are certified.

My guess is that if anyone suggests that the different agencies have a duty to start the transition to Biden, they gone. A reasonable course of action is to start the transition but realize that court battles could make the transition ultimately moot. Trump ain't reasonable. Discussion about transition is treasonous.

Doesn't matter because Fauci will be requested to come back to the NIH immediately by the Biden administration.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Anybody hear what the reason was for firing Esper?  I am trying to follow why you fire anybody if you are leaving office in a few months unless Trump really believes he will begetting another 4 years.

He's just compiling a list of scapegoats. Trump knows damn well he's not getting another four years and he's trying to create chaos on his way out while hopefully scamming people for some more money.

4 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Anybody hear what the reason was for firing Esper?  I am trying to follow why you fire anybody if you are leaving office in a few months unless Trump really believes he will begetting another 4 years.

He refused to deploy troops to democratic districts on Election Day ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

He refused to deploy troops to democratic districts on Election Day ?

While I am hopeful you overstate....I would not be surprised if it was because Esper told him some sort of answer that meant that Trump could not deploy the military on American soil in connection with the election.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Close. It was because he refused to deploy troops against the BLM protesters in June

Military Brass appears to understand laws and their role in domestic matters, which is stabilizing, but still disturbing the Commander in Chief tried to use the military as a Praetorian Guard. 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

124388706_10157131916177820_630003819351

My prediction for actual attendance?  About tree-fitty.

I like the "Sunrise-Until..." and then the graphic just goes blank. 

I think they workshopped it and went with that vagary over "Trumpkin Appreciation Day...MAGA Marchers & Caddies welcome 1:00-1:15pm"  

Also, fantastic they show the White House but then give the address of the park surrounding the Washington Monument.  I mean, that's a 1.5 mile walk, that's a lot for a rascal scooter ride on low battery setting for the fat lumps of shit most Trumpers are married to.  Did the same guy who laid out this invite also organize the Philly Four Seasons debacle?  Is he using 1999 mapquest software?  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Guy proves every day that he might be the biggest piece of shit to ever live.

He is a horrible horrible human being. How any individual can support this self-centered piece of trash, and his spoiled children,  I have no idea. He doesn’t care about people unless he can use them. 

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Anybody hear what the reason was for firing Esper?  I am trying to follow why you fire anybody if you are leaving office in a few months unless Trump really believes he will be getting another 4 years.

He and the Joint Chiefs wouldn't deploy the 101st to mow down protestors in June.

49 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Close. It was because he refused to deploy troops against the BLM protesters in June

That's what I read. And also because he refused to give any credit back to DOTARD for successes (earned or not) like other cabinet members would.

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Anybody hear what the reason was for firing Esper?  I am trying to follow why you fire anybody if you are leaving office in a few months unless Trump really believes he will be getting another 4 years.

It has something to do with getting him out of the way since he has control of the military and nuclear weapons. I posted something on Saturday but it got lost in the celebration. Esper anticipated this firing. We need to monitor it because Trump might want to make deals regarding our nuclear weapons via sales to those we dont do business with or that will benefit certain countries that might be paying him to reduce our nuclear stockpile. 

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

It has something to do with getting him out of the way since he has control of the military and nuclear weapons. I posted something on Saturday but it got lost in the celebration. Esper anticipated this firing. We need to monitor it because Trump might want to make deals regarding our nuclear weapons via sales to those we dont do business with or that will benefit certain countries that might be paying him to reduce our nuclear stockpile. 

Where would Trump Nuke? He's been appeasing all of our enemies so there is no hostility. 

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

He did this quietly over the weekend and so it has something to do with nukes. 

There’s no doubt that his final weeks in office will be spent selling our nuclear secrets to the highest bidders.