Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

38 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I'm still stuck here. He might be doing this for spite but there is a lot to be concerned about when you coule this with the 3 agency heads, one that oversees the nuclear stockpile. Fuuuuck.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-2020-election-results/2020/11/06/932376507/trump-dumps-3-agency-leaders-in-wake-of-election

The sudden departures included:

• Lisa Gordon-Hagerty, administrator of the National Nuclear Security Administration, the first woman to oversee the agency in charge of the nuclear stockpile. She was required to resign on Friday.
  • Bonnie Glick, deputy administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development. She was replaced by acting Administrator John Barsa, who had run out of time for his more senior role under the Federal Vacancies Reform Act.
  • Neil Chatterjee, chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and a former aide to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. He was replaced as chairman, though he will remain at FERC, an independent agency, as a commissioner.

Guys.  He’s going to win.  This is a triumph of fourth/fifth generational warfare on the level of Cannae, Austerlitz,  Chancellorsville.  Most of what you believe is comically false and high-status publications and TV are Pravda.  Do not despair; do not panic.  Your fellow Longhorns, the based and redpilled among you, will be here to help.  Go to church!

• Fuck You 18

18 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Guys.  He’s going to win.  This is a triumph of fourth/fifth generational warfare on the level of Cannae, Austerlitz,  Chancellorsville.  Most of what you believe is comically false and high-status publications and TV are Pravda.  Do not despair; do not panic.  Your fellow Longhorns, the based and redpilled among you, will be here to help.  Go to church!

Hmm. Your rep seems low enough to be crowdsourced in like, just a few hours. Also, get fucked, idiot. 

55 minutes ago, anacardo said:

I'm willing to believe that this is just really awesome satire.

5 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

He's just compiling a list of scapegoats. Trump knows damn well he's not getting another four years and he's trying to create chaos on his way out while hopefully scamming people for some more money.

The Emperor Tiberius turned out to be a pretty foul character. He chose Caligula as his heir. Romans said that he had nurtured a viper in the bosom of Rome to make himself look better in retrospect. 

Recall all the ballyhoo about Dem presidents only worrying about their legacy (like that's bad)? I think Trump wants the USA to suffer in his absence and long for his return. He'd be the first American president to wear an ankle bracelet.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I think Trump wants the USA to suffer in his absence and long for his return. 

So true!

I'm picturing the scene from A Christmas Story....it was...it was....it was soap poisoning.

Except Ralphie was a likable sort.

I heard across social media that he has made mention of running in 2024. That may be his one attempt at admitting he lost.

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

When Biden takes office the first thing that’s going to happen is every dipshit that has ever said “red pilled” is going to get rounded up, stripped naked, and stuck in gibbets in public squares so attractive women can point and laugh at them.

Um, not sure why this wasn't explicitly stated on the campaign trail. I would've used my SCORECARD app to vote many more times.

3 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

What's the minimum range of an ICBM?

Probably zero. It would launch out into space, then the warheads would turn around and guide themselves right back to the launch point.

That is how North Korea has been testing its large range missiles: Fire them up high, testing and demonstrating the ability to go far, then come down close to home so it looks like a 'short range' test.

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Nah, it's Neil Cavuto. He's been out on Trump for a while, like Shep Smith. Wake me when Fox and Friends or one of the other press secretaries on that network start batting back his bullshit. 

It's the producers who call the shots on this, and they take directions from the C-suite.

Fox is joining the Resistance. 😄

Really, they've done the math, and they're bottom line must be better if he loses. They've changed the editorial page editor at the NY Post too.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Wow, hadn’t seen the that one, great find by that guy. Anyone going along with Trump’s voter fraud narrative is either shamelessly party over country or they are a stone cold moron. There is no 3rd option. 

It’s not a complicated plan. He claimed fraud when he lost a primary. He said the only way he would lose was fraud in the lead-up to 2016. He said the only reason he lost the popular vote was fraud. He spent all of 2020 talking about fraud and banking on his court appointees to save him. He lost the election and wouldn’t you know it, massive fraud was detected!

This was all so predictable and yet Mitch, Cruz and the rest of these empty vessel fucks are still falling right into their expected roles. 

Edited by UncleSonny
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Republicans are playing a dangerous game.

If they try to invalidate the popular vote in the swing states, they may fail (meaning Biden is president), energize GA voters for the special elections, and license Biden and the Dems to get rid of the filibuster and to balance the SCOTUS.

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Nah, it's Neil Cavuto. He's been out on Trump for a while, like Shep Smith. Wake me when Fox and Friends or one of the other press secretaries on that network start batting back his bullshit. 

Google the articles on Murdoch/Fox...they've put out an edict.  They always give their nighttime dipshits free range as they openly say that's entertainment.  But even the daytime coverage used to be MUCH more favorable.  There's a reason Shep didn't last.  This is different.  Also see the NY Post headlines - Murdoch definitely ok'd their suddenly negative coverage of dotard. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/business/media/new-york-post-trump.html

2 minutes ago, quigley said:

If they try to invalidate the popular vote in the swing states, they may fail (meaning Biden is president), energize GA voters for the special elections, and license Biden and the Dems to get rid of the filibuster and to balance the SCOTUS.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I wish, but Neil Cavuto has always been good and has had a few other viral clips of calling BS on Trump and Trumpkins (in a polite way Fox will allow) over the years.  Chris Wallace and the rest of the news block will also try to inject reality.   But the primetime hosts and all of Fox’s guest panels on any commentary segment will remain complete propagandists.  This isn’t a sea change.

Shit won’t get real at Fox until Trump starts Trump TV or partners with OANN for real.  Fox is about to take a real hit by their own Frankenstein monster because they enabled the guy who is going to be their competition.   What I’m genuinely curious to see is whether Hannity, Carlson, Dobbs, Ingraham, etc., will jump ship.  They’ve gone off the deep end and may be past the point of turning back even if they were only doing it as grifters and not true believers (although Lou Dobbs is clearly fucking crazy for real).

See my reply on NY post above.  It's very real.  They made the pivot.  It will be slow and they'll try not to make it too sudden - but in the case of the NY post it's already a pretty stark contrast of before/after coverage...

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I wish, but Neil Cavuto has always been good and has had a few other viral clips of calling BS on Trump and Trumpkins (in a polite way Fox will allow) over the years.  Chris Wallace and the rest of the news block will also try to inject reality.   But the primetime hosts and all of Fox’s guest panels on any commentary segment will remain complete propagandists.  This isn’t a sea change.

Shit won’t get real at Fox until Trump starts Trump TV or partners with OANN for real.  Fox is about to take a real hit by their own Frankenstein monster because they enabled the guy who is going to be their competition.   What I’m genuinely curious to see is whether Hannity, Carlson, Dobbs, Ingraham, etc., will jump ship.  They’ve gone off the deep end and may be past the point of turning back even if they were only doing it as grifters and not true believers (although Lou Dobbs is clearly fucking crazy for real).

Every single one of those ass clowns will go wherever they think they can make the most money. That's all they care aboiut.

53 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This mother fucker gonna fuck around and make me root for Rupert Murdoch.

100x,
and here I thought all this time,  I'd fucking see the Second Coming of Elvis and cheer for Baylor or aTm first.  

Edited by TeeDubya

1 hour ago, quigley said:

Fuck around and find out.