Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

Question, If you had sex with a fat chick who ended up losing a lot of weight, did you hook up with a hot chick?

Unless it was on the extreme makeover scale, no. Even then you really don't want to claim it.

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Question, If you had sex with a fat chick who ended up losing a lot of weight, did you hook up with a hot chick?

I had a long-term relationship of about 4 years with a very hot chick.  We lived together almost the entire time.  Sweet ass, nice cans, etc.  About 2 years in, she shows me a photo of herself, about 100 lbs overweight.  Said that she'd always been a fat kid, her family had shit for eating habits, etc.  When she was in her 20's, she said "enough" and got in great shape and stayed that way. 

She fucked like an angry badger, but she had a bit of the crazy.  I miss her, but I'm also glad she's gone. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Trump is empirical proof that the President has little effect on the economy.

I should note that the stock market is entirely separable from the economy and that it went wild likely in part on the assumption that corporate criminals would not be prosecuted or regulated under the Trump administration.

By...

cutting taxes during a stable, growing economy (obviously assists by GOP, which he controls)

shutting down federal govt for a wall

causing instability in various markets with tweets and threats and erratic behavior and foreign policy that threatens democracies around the world

getting us in a trade war with China, gutting our ag exports

doubling the annual deficit in the process

not investing in renewables. false hope in coal.

All agency heads incompetent swamp rats looking out for themselves. Impacts all sorts of industries, governments, and workers.

pressuring the Feds to lower interest rates, again in a vain effort to secure short-term gains. Next year, we’ll pay for this short-sightedness

and what we’re realizing is that COVID made him popular among groups, because people are desperate and don’t want shutdowns

Yeah. No effect.

Effects are definitely long-term. But short-term, at best, Trump Barry Switzered a Super Bowl using Obama’s players. At worst, he cost us huge, for short term or symbolic gains.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

My in-laws are so convinced that he did so much to help independent farmers.  And I really don't have any specific information to show them evidence to the contrary.  And they don't really have any proof the other way other than what FoxNews and their neighbors tell them.  There's gotta be some truth in the middle there somewhere but I wouldn't know where to look.  My subscriptions to National Review, the Atlantic, and Bloomberg cover everything across the spectrum...EXCEPT farming/ranching.  

My in-laws are so convinced that he did so much to help independent farmers.  And I really don't have any specific information to show them evidence to the contrary.  And they don't really have any proof the other way other than what FoxNews and their neighbors tell them.  There's gotta be some truth in the middle there somewhere but I wouldn't know where to look.  My subscriptions to National Review, the Atlantic, and Bloomberg cover everything across the spectrum...EXCEPT farming/ranching.  

COOL is a weak point. Exploit it.

9 hours ago, RPM said:

I fucked an ugly fat chick once. But at least I was drunk and on drugs.

Reminds me of an occasion when I was working an on campus job as a senior with another senior and two freshmen. The two freshmen would not shut up about all the women they had. So I asked, what is the ugliest chick you fucked. They answered I have never fucked an ugly chick. I then said, well then you have not fucked enough. The other senior that never said a word responded. Ain't that the truth.

• Hook 'Em 1

"I know that whatever was being brought out of the vans...was being brought out of the back of the vans."  

She says it like it's a mic-dropper.  Yeah, that's how vans work.  You open up the back and unload it.  Maybe a right rear door as well, but vans by definition are unloaded from the back.

This is it Trumpers?  This is what you're hinging your accusations of election fraud on?  Your Dear Leader hasn't been physically seen in a week and a this Lou Dobbs stooge is what you're pinning your hopes to because somebody fucked up a Jimmy John's order and she saw a van getting unloaded from the back?  

I mean, this is Aggie-level stupidity.  Y'all need to get your shit together, regroup, and come up with a better plan of contention.  

Vans?  We talking about Vans?  

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Here's that bitch's full affidavit.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20404633-dominion-contractor-affidavit

Affidavits done in a hurry are pretty likely to have typos etc., but that may be the most illiterate legal document that didn't originate in prison that I have ever seen.

How do you know it didn’t originate in prison? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just to further prove we're living in a simulation: 

The blue wall that Trump broke down in 2016...he starts out early voting by claiming that a box of ballots was found in an unnamed river in Wisconsin (literally the same state Farley grew up in).  Weeks later, his minions are now spreading a story of a Van in Michigan which had some missing sandwiches (something Farley would do) that may or not have something to do with some missing ballots as well.  

A Van.  A River.  Criminal Mischief.  Missing sandwiches.  

I swear to god, within one month...some election official or political agent of Trump's is going to surface and his name is going to be Foley.  I fucking promise you.  

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Affidavits done in a hurry are pretty likely to have typos etc., but that may be the most illiterate legal document that didn't originate in prison that I have ever seen.

Holy shit. That ranks up there with the more desperate summary judgment affidavits I’ve seen in my career. Can’t wait to read the transcript from this bitch’s cross-examination.

• Hook 'Em 1

Sounds like she was hired to do a job but spent the whole time worrying about someone else's job.

7 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
26 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Sounds like she was hired to do a job but spent the whole time worrying about someone else's job.

Well, it seems fairly obvious from the affidavit and her video "testimony," she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  And because she was an "IT contractor," I'm going to guess that that means some kind of low-level "help desk" support, as in "have you tried rebooting"?  It does not appear that she is any kind of expert on the Dominion voting hardware or software.

This is actually fairly decent evidence by comparison to a lot of the dreck they've been pushing.  If you accept what she says as true (note that damning paragraph 3 is self-contradictory), it might be evidence of some irregularity, if there's no alternate explanation.

But also note that there is not a single shred of actual evidence (as opposed to opinion or conjecture) that any of this potential counting incompetence did not apply equally to Trump and Biden votes.  And that is almost universally true of all of the "evidence" I have seen in these cases.

They're just trying to generate FUD and get a judge to buy off on invalidating an entire county or state's results because of it.

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Hope she cashed that check before it bounced.  And bitch lied about working that 24hr shift per affidavit. 

Yes, that is a pretty fundamental contradiction.  Not particularly relevant, but she doubles down on it in the interview and it goes to her credibility.

19 hours ago, RPM said:

Reminds me of the time a dispatcher fired a truck driver, then put him under a load of beer to get the truck home. He hit every pothole and curb from FtWorth to Little Rock. Took them 4 days to empty the trailer 1 can at a time and put the 6packs back together. 

It's gonna take more than 4 days to clean this mess up.

Is that a pitch for a Smokey and the Bandit prequel? 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, it seems fairly obvious from the affidavit and her video "testimony," she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  And because she was an "IT contractor," I'm going to guess that that means some kind of low-level "help desk" support, as in "have you tried rebooting"?  It does not appear that she is any kind of expert on the Dominion voting hardware or software.

This is actually fairly decent evidence by comparison to a lot of the dreck they've been pushing.  If you accept what she says as true (note that damning paragraph 3 is self-contradictory), it might be evidence of some irregularity, if there's no alternate explanation.

But also note that there is not a single shred of actual evidence (as opposed to opinion or conjecture) that any of this potential counting incompetence did not apply equally to Trump and Biden votes.  And that is almost universally true of all of the "evidence" I have seen in these cases.

They're just trying to generate FUD and get a judge to buy off on invalidating an entire county or state's results because of it.

well Your Honor we've Got Plenty of Hearsay and Conjecture Those are *kinds*  of Evidence - Lionel Hutz Hearsay | Make a Meme

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, that affidavit is at least something concrete that, if true, could demonstrate actual issues. Although, I find it hilarious that in her 22 hour shift she states she saw "nothing but fraudulent actions." I guess even the smoke breaks were fraudulent. Also, her affidavit doesn't actually describe any fraud, just potential incompetence. And, after hearing her talk, I very much doubt she did anything associated with IT. Even hotline support is doubtful to me as I don't see how you could hire this person to do any communicating with other people (insert IT joke here). Hell, she doesn't sound qualified to be a janitor. My prediction is that her role was limited to the one thing she seemed to have concrete knowledge of: fixing paper jams. 

55 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Even if Detroit wasn't doing a live stream of their counting efforts (I dont remember if they were, I know many big counting places were), that facility would definitely have camera coverage to support or refute mystery vans delivering ballots instead of food.  I would assume it would also be pretty simple to count the # of paper ballots versus reported votes cast for that precinct without having to do a full recount.  A box is X number of ballots, we have X boxes, is that in the ballpark of reported votes.  

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Yeah, that affidavit is at least something concrete that, if true, could demonstrate actual issues. Although, I find it hilarious that in her 22 hour shift she states she saw "nothing but fraudulent actions." I guess even the smoke breaks were fraudulent. Also, her affidavit doesn't actually describe any fraud, just potential incompetence. And, after hearing her talk, I very much doubt she did anything associated with IT. Even hotline support is doubtful to me as I don't see how you could hire this person to do any communicating with other people (insert IT joke here). Hell, she doesn't sound qualified to be a janitor. My prediction is that her role was limited to the one thing she seemed to have concrete knowledge of: fixing paper jams. 

Yep.

Even assuming her testimony was true (and her affidavit already contains easily confirmed untruths, so....), what she's testified to fundamentally amounts to "these people aren't very good at processing votes."  FURTHER, much of what she testifies too is easily verifiable -- for example, multiple counting of a single ballot (she alleges that some ballots were counted something like 4-5 times each?).....I am pretty sure that each scannable ballot has a unique code affixed to it, read by the scanner.  So, either the additional feed of that ballot is rejected by the machine, OR, the system would record that the ballot with code XYZ-123 was counted 4 times.

It's all going to be there in the system and the data, and can be obtained by some simple searches (and, spoiler.....they won't find anything.  Because no fucking electronic ballot counting system is going to allow you to record a single ballot multiple times -- any additional attempts to get the same ballot entered again would be rejected).

All of their cases come down to the same message -- I kinda sorta think I saw some people in charge of the ballot counting do a thing or two poorly.  Not fraudulently, not with crooked intent, but done poorly/incompetently.  Cool, cool.  So, point out and let's quantify what those EXACT things were, and how they impacted SPECIFIC ballots, so that we can determine if there was any material impact on the election.  No? You don't want to do that, or don't really have any basis to do that? Then GTFO and STFU.

• Hook 'Em 1