Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

If he gets it and recovers, that's worse due to how he will respond and how he'll be pitched as "tough" and a "winner".  Thoroughly nauseating.

If he gets it and dies, it will trigger some level of short term chaos, but who knows for sure what the extent of the immediate impact will be.

Trump is squarely in multiple comorbidity and risk categories. He's obese, in an extremely high stress environment, and reportedly eats like shit. If he gets it, he's got the deck stacked against him.

Boy that sure would be a shame...

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

One thing's for sure, we don't have to worry about a subversive deceit technique like in the movie "Dave", starring the great Kevin Kline.  

Because there's nobody else on Earth that looks remotely like that goofy motherfucker.  Eric looks the closest to him but he's in decent shape.  

Yeah, if he beats it...he'll finally get that "rally around the flag" bump he's been craving, particularly since he checks so many of vulnerability boxes.  I think he'd win if that was the case, only good news would be he still has another 6 months to go back to being an incompetent 'Murder Wasp'   so he'd erode any sustainable polling advantage.  

If he dies of anything between now and the election, it'll be chaos for sure.  I can see Mother though, standing behind Pence, both of them looking into the mirror as she adjusts his tie, given to him by his late buddy and mentor, "It's just too long for your short torso, Michael.  Anyway, you were meant for this moment by the Lord.  You were put here for a reason, to calm down their fears, to get them to end the violence, to chart a path forward.  Be the shepherd Christ wants you to be."  And then something, something, something, all hell breaks loose.  

Well if he does get it I guess we'll find out whether there's anything to lose by trying the Hydroxychloroquine treatment.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo

I'm just gonna say it, we're all thinking it, since he kisses Ivanka on the lips...does she have it?  More importantly, does Kushner then have it?  So we can find out his shipment of ventilators meant for him ended up in Reno.  

10 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

If he has it and kicks the bucket does the GOP talking point become "We have to nuke China for killing Trump with their Democrat hoax"?

Nah Mitch would take back over as the head turtle of the klan. He'd be much more worried about seeing how he could get all of the quarters out of the couches of Americans and into his bank account.

Trump was upset when he was informed Wednesday that the valet had tested positive, a source told CNN, and he was subsequently tested again by the White House physician.

Not concerned about his valet. Not concerned about all the other people in the residence who might be exposed. Not even aware that he should try to feign concern. His wife and family are directly or indirectly at risk.

giphy.gif

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does anyone really believe that Trump would announce if he was positive? This news wouldn't be released unless he was practically being intubated.

Oh hell no.  This would be a more guarded state secret than launch codes if he tests positive.

He can't let the loyal faithful even think for a moment that he is mortal.  

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not to derail, but Eisenhower had a personal valet that completely dressed him each day.  

Lots of flag/general officers actually did that.  Not most, but more than you'd think.  Obviously Eisenhower took him with him after WWII/Europe to the White House some years later.  If this was just a Trump bagman/bodyman, he may not have but distant contact with Trump except maybe handing him his phone one time, or something.  If it was a personal valet, like a Naval NCO in the residency, the guy could have touched Trump's hands and face directly multiple times a day for the last 90 days.  

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does anyone really believe that Trump would announce if he was positive? This news wouldn't be released unless he was practically being intubated.

The WH leaks like a sieve, so no way would that info be swallowed.

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

His admin leaks like a $30 Jon boat off craigslist. We'd know within an hour of him testing positive.

2 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

SIAP:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/donald-trump-leads-joe-biden-by-two-points-across-six-battleground-states/ar-BB13Jp8W

Thoughts??

President Donald Trump is leading Joe Biden by two points in six battlegrounds states, a new poll has found.

Strange poll is that is polled those 6 states as one.

Guest Lobo
9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Strange poll is that is polled those 6 states as one.

What a weird replacement for the Electoral College they came up with.  

The simulation would like to prove to us that it is capable of irony, one of the highest forms of AI and it can evade the Turing test.  Trump's negative test result yesterday was due to a faulty test kit that was hastily assembled in...China.  He's actually positive.  And old.  And fat. 

15 hours ago, Lobo said:

I just learned from an interview with Trump that the area off a factory floor (hallways, break areas, offices, etc.).  That's called "backstage" according to him.  I did not know that.  Factories have a stage area and a backstage area.  Hmmm, he does have the best words.  

Little known fact, Trump invented factories.  

2 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

If he gets it and recovers, that's worse due to how he will respond and how he'll be pitched as "tough" and a "winner".  Thoroughly nauseating.

If he gets it and dies, it will trigger some level of short term chaos, but who knows for sure what the extent of the immediate impact will be.

In scenario 1: They will try to bill it as God's showing love to his favorite son (yeah, that includes you Jesus)

In scenario 2: The chaos will include me pouring a drink and dancing in the street type of chaos.  

• Like 2

Guest Lobo
11 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Little known fact, Trump invented factories.  

actually, I'll give him partial credit.  I've been in enough loading docks in my lifetime to know what happened.  During the tour, they showed him the "staging" area, where the masks on pallets are taped/shrinkwrapped up and their bills posted on the side for loading onto straight trucks.  Then a few minutes later, they made their way to the big room where the press was, the actual factory "floor."  But they referred to the previous area as the staging area, and he took that to mean "backstage" because of how he always kinda half-ass remembers shit, but not very accurately.  No wonder he prefers the Post to the Times.  

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

of course i would never root for someone to get a sickness that is killing people.  of course.  of course it's not only bad karma to root for someone to die, but in the case of the president of the united states, it might be illegal.  of course i would never do that.  of course.  of course this is horrible, and shouldn't even be spoken about....

...but maybe, if the president contracts this disease and is forced to go through 2-3 weeks of absolute hell like so many of his citizens, then we could start to feel like the world is a fair place again, and maybe it could be a wake-up call for some of his most ardent supporters.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

of course i would never root for someone to get a sickness that is killing people.  of course.  of course it's not only bad karma to root for someone to die, but in the case of the president of the united states, it might be illegal.  of course i would never do that.  of course.  of course this is horrible, and shouldn't even be spoken about....

...but maybe, if the president contracts this disease and is forced to go through 2-3 weeks of absolute hell like so many of his citizens, then we could start to feel like the world is a fair place again, and maybe it could be a wake-up call for some of his most ardent supporters.

Awareness is a disease that Trump and his ilk will never catch. 

• Like 2

Guest Lobo
20 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

I like that you took what is probably your least favorite "catchphrases/gimmicks" of a comedian you obviously like and turned into something political.  Well done, have some rep. 

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Trump is squarely in multiple comorbidity and risk categories. He's obese, in an extremely high stress environment, and reportedly eats like shit. If he gets it, he's got the deck stacked against him.

Boy that sure would be a shame...

Boris Johnson beat it and he looks like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a five pound bag.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

One thing's for sure, we don't have to worry about a subversive deceit technique like in the movie "Dave", starring the great Kevin Kline. 

Rep because I absolutely adore that movie.

Dave: "She's great. She's really exotic! She's a princess! She's Polynesian - well, half Polynesian, and half American. She's... Amnesian."

Alan Reed: Bob, at some point we're gonna have to call the Vice President.

Bob Alexander: Don't call the Vice President.

Alan Reed: What?

Bob Alexander: Just don't call him, Al.

Alan Reed: The guy's in a coma, Bob!

Bob Alexander: I don't give a shit.

Alan Reed: Bob!

Bob Alexander: This is mine, Alan. All mine. I made him, I built him. And no Boy Scout is going to come in here and take it away from me, just because he happens to be Vice President of the United States.

Regarding Mitch McConnell and contracting the virus from Trump. I have the firm belief that McConnell avoids the President as much as possible.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Boris Johnson beat it and he looks like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a five pound bag.

Yeah, I know it's fun for anti-Trumpers to bag on Boris Johnson but other than looking like a walking Guinness/Rumpleminze hangover, he's in okay health (not great, but not godawful for a 55 year old Brit where they consider fried foods and shitty wine to be a balanced meal).  And he's smart.  You may not like his policy, but he's an intelligent and legitimately educated man who privately adheres to science and not tomfoolery.  He likely listened to his physicians before and after the hospitalization.  That may have helped his recovery.  Trump, because he thinks he's the smartest man alive, would treat all instruction as an affront to his stable genius persona, and would just invite upon himself more suffering.  

Actually, think about this.  Having been on TV for hours a week as of late, he actually doesn't touch his face that much.  I mean, watch him for 15 minutes and he'll maybe touch his face 2-3x.  Pro-rate that over an hour and it's a helluva lot better than most Americans do.  I'm being serious, go watch him.  He's pretty good about that.  I'll give you three guesses as to why.  

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

NBC says he was negative from yesterday's test. 

Good. I want to Dotard to live long enough to have to see everything he has taken from him. That means his name taken off every building it is on and every asset he has taken once he is kicked out of office next January. Every asset he has should be confiscated, sold and the proceeds redistributed to various charities. He does not deserve the easy way out of what is coming to him. The suffering that this narcissist would endure by seeing things like that would be a small bit of justice for all the hell he has unleashed on people in his life. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Good. I want to Dotard to live long enough to have to see everything he has taken from him. That means his name taken off every building it is on and every asset he has taken once he is kicked out of office next January. Every asset he has should be confiscated, sold and the proceeds redistributed to various charities. He does not deserve the easy way out of what is coming to him. The suffering that this narcissist would endure by seeing things like that would be a small bit of justice for all the hell he has unleashed on people in his life. 

Nice dream and I share it.  Never gonna happen, though.  No one in trump's family will ever have to answer for any of this shit.  Ever. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I always liked the scene where Marcellus Wallace tells Kevin Kline that he would have taken a bullet for him. Underrated movie IMO. 

Love that scene too. I would trade the entire administration for the cast of that movie, even Count Doku. I don't even care that Ben Kingsley is British.

What I do wish is that the owners of the Star Wars franchise would tell the campaign that they can't use this in their tweet. I also notice how they avoid mentioning that they have been campaigning for the last three years. "building" my ass.

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Nice dream and I share it.  Never gonna happen, though.  No one in trump's family will ever have to answer for any of this shit.  Ever. 

We can hope though. He will never sit inside a jail cell, but I do believe that the state of New York will go after him since they have said as much. 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Love that scene too. I would trade the entire administration for the cast of that movie, even Count Doku. I don't even care that Ben Kingsley is British.

Funny, I catch myself having Christopher Lee/Frank Langella confusion as well. 

3 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

We can hope though. He will never sit inside a jail cell, but I do believe that the state of New York will go after him since they have said as much. 

Take away any gotdamned thing he owns in NY.

Fingers-crossed1.jpg