Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, RPM said:

Even if Biden wins and Dems take the Senate, it will take years to unmonkeyfuck the damage Trump has done before any progress can be made.

That’s true both of the government and the GOP. Trumpkin grifters have gone from a significant segment of the pastry to its main cogs. 

And that makes it all the more imperative that a liberal-progressive-Never Trumper coalition stick it out for a few cycles to put the republic back together.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

How do we donate to them?  The Democrats are going to fuck this up royally.  We need to be bludgeoning Donald with ads...like 24/7.  Sure FoxNews may cut them out but he can't help but peak at MSNBC and CNN...every break should have at least  once ad belittling lil hands big ass donny dumbfuck.  It would drive him insane - literally...

Catching up on the news after a long day, and did this bloated fucktarded moron really say that a White House staffer testing positive for the virus is why the testing "isn't necessarily the answer"?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's your boy, Trumpkins.  If you support this guy, on any level, you're a god damned fool.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

How do we donate to them?  The Democrats are going to fuck this up royally.  We need to be bludgeoning Donald with ads...like 24/7.  Sure FoxNews may cut them out but he can't help but peak at MSNBC and CNN...every break should have at least  once ad belittling lil hands big ass donny dumbfuck.  It would drive him insane - literally...

https://secure.anedot.com/the-lincoln-project/donate

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Catching up on the news after a long day, and did this bloated fucktarded moron really say that a White House staffer testing positive for the virus is why the testing "isn't necessarily the answer"?

That's your boy, Trumpkins.  If you support this guy, on any level, you're a god damned fool.

This fully displays how badly they are handling things. Trump said you could test someone every 5 minutes and then "boom" positive. They don't understand testing along with contact tracing is the answer. Isolate the carriers to stop the spread. It works a lot better than the "aww fuck it" approach.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Thanks, done.  I encourage everyone to donate to whatever group they believe can make a difference.  It's very likely the most significant election of our lifetimes.  4 years from now many of the far right dipshits will have died off and anyone this corrosive will have much worse odds.  But that's not the case this year.  Donate and vote...

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Every time he does something stupid like that a few hundred more Trumpkins die.  They buy into his bullshit and it's literally killing them.  Happy Friday. 

On 5/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, Mo Horn said:

there is only one way to test still?  When they say they're being tested regularly, it's that skull jamming foot long qtip via the nose,  right? And they're doing that daily/regularly?

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, achooloco said:

there is only one way to test still?  When they say they're being tested regularly, it's that skull jamming foot long qtip via the nose,  right? And they're doing that daily/regularly?

I think they're using a newer test that uses a throat swab or blood sample. 

45 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Not sure why this was neg-worthy. 

I don't think it's asinine to think that NYC Subway should have been shut down or curtailed more than it was.

But it would have been one hell of a logistical challenge to accomplish, while still accommodating the massive number of people that rely on it to get to essential jobs.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think it's asinine to think that NYC Subway should have been shut down or curtailed more than it was.

But it would have been one hell of a logistical challenge to accomplish, while still accommodating the massive number of people that rely on it to get to essential jobs.

curtailed earlier most definitely, shut down is a no go unless we're talking about Outbreak/Contagion level stuff. but thats for another thread. 

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

meh, its zork; he's mad cause he's too dumb or willfully ignorant to understand his views regarding nyc transit are asinine. 

@zork is one of  the biggest snowflake cucks on this site. He is a complete embarrassment to adult Texans. It’s best to just laugh at him.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Is this a Tahoe donut joke?

Nope. But now that you mention him, it seems odd he hasn’t snuck back in here. Escriva/Laphroig/LL too. They didn’t seem to care if they ever had allies. 

9 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Thanks, done.  I encourage everyone to donate to whatever group they believe can make a difference.  It's very likely the most significant election ever.  4 years from now many of the far right dipshits will have died off and anyone this corrosive will have much worse odds.  But that's not the case this year.  Donate and vote...

I'm trying to think of a more important election and can't.  First one (Washington)?  Civil War (Lincoln)?  

Either we become America again or it's late Roman Empire/Third Reich for us.

Edited by Bullneck
One day I'll post something and not have to edit it.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Every time he does something stupid like that a few hundred more Trumpkins die.  They buy into his bullshit and it's literally killing them.  Happy Friday. 

That Tree of Liberty is thirsty bitch.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not sure why this was neg-worthy. 

100% serious: I think Zork is getting paid or is a bot.  He was posting tangental bullshit links a month or two ago and couldn't explain them.  Or he's a t-shirt fan who doesn't understand what he doesn't see on Fox News.  

November will be a shit show. I mean, it already is beyond a shit show...but November will be the greatest of shit shows. Shit for everyone!

Gif of dotard throwing paper rolls to Puerto Rican folks (replace the paper rolls with sacks full of shit).

God help us all.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-new-trump-app-is-a-death-star-of-fake-news-and-it-reaches-more-people-than-daytime-cable-news?ref=home

Campaigns and consultants have spent the last four years worrying about the Trump campaign’s digital operation. Even before COVID-19 upended the election and forced candidates online, the Trump campaign was geofencing campaign rallies, micro-targeting digital ads, and amplifying deepfake videos. 

And now, as both the crisis and the general election enter their third month, panic is beginning to set in about the startling digital gap between the two parties, amplified by the recent Trump campaign announcement of both a new app experience and the start of a $10 million digital push against Joe Biden. 

Take a look at the much-vaunted Trump App.

All campaigns these days have apps, but what makes the Trump App special is both the sheer volume of content and the ways in which it gamifies the process of being a Trump supporter. For instance, inside the app you can find tweets from campaign staff and supporters, press releases, talking points, explanatory videos breaking down to older voters how to use a hashtag, step-by-step instructions for creating your own Facebook page, invitations to upcoming virtual events, and sign-up forms for becoming either a financial bundler or field organizer in your community.

And users are encouraged by a points system to share all of this content with their networks for real-world benefits such as discounts on store merchandise or a picture with the president. The Trump App is providing news, entertainment, and the dopamine rush of earning points and acknowledgement. It’s Candy Crush, but for politics. 

Or you can look at Trump campaign’s nightly livestreamed content, which is produced to mimic television news with its talking heads format and rotating chyrons. Broadcast across every Trump platform, including the app, and recapped later on the others, it’s hour after hour of surrogates from the Trump world spreading fear and misinformation while spinning tales of grievance. 

Now, here’s the tea: The app reaches more viewers than daytime cable news! But what’s even more worrisome than its evident popularity is the fact that it’s probably some of the most entertaining content being created this cycle. Meaning that more people will spend more time watching the Trump campaign’s version of State TV than watching real news programs, making it harder to reach them with the truth. 

And it’s not going to get any easier to reach them with that truth. Earlier this week, Vanity Fair reported that “an investor group aligned with [President Trump’s] son Don Jr. and the Dallas-based Hicks family has acquired a major stake in One America News Network, the fledgling conservative cable-news channel." Meaning that the trap they’re building will soon include a television station as well their previously erected digital infrastructure. 

Once you add all of that to the other components of the Trump ecosystem, such as the hundreds of Facebook groups or their popular YouTube channel, you get the sense that Trump supporters could live their entire digital lives without ever leaving the ecosystem. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I think we have them outnumbered.  And there should be fewer of them alive in 6 months.  Which isn't to say I'm not worried, just think the swing states will come to their senses. 

We'll just leave those morons behind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I think we have them outnumbered.  And there should be fewer of them alive in 6 months.  Which isn't to say I'm not worried, just think the swing states will come to their senses. 

We'll just leave those morons behind.

gawd I hope you're right. if trump wins again, I am seriously looking into work visas

15 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

gawd I hope you're right. if trump wins again, I am seriously looking into work visas

My immediate family has had this discussion. We’re all in agreement that we will seriously look into the process if the unthinkable happened.