Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Yup. 

And if Dotard wants the African American vote to stay away this is the exact opposite of what he should do. Then again, he's narcissistic so I'm sure he believes they will vote for him over Biden. 

16 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

to even take it a step further...

russia = getting elected

ukraine/impeachment = getting elected

you’d be hard pressed to find any move he’s ever made that doesn’t fall under this umbrella. 

I think this will be even more ramped up due to desperation of continuing the coverup. If they lose, all of their dirt will come to light.

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

Tomorrow should be a big day. But Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have their minds made up. Protect daddy. 

I’m not convinced Gorsuch or Kavanaugh will be an automatic vote on this. Alito and Thomas? Sure. They’re hacks. But the Nixon decision was unanimous. Clinton couldn’t stop a sexual harassment suit with immunity. The law is pretty fucking clear, but I see this as a 7-2 decision 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

The denialism that some people still exhibit about what Trump can and can't do is interesting. We've got the past 3.5 years to show us what he's been able to get away with and the entirety of human history to show us how dictators can undermine and destroy restraints on their power, yet some people are still pretending that there's any restraint but Trump's own incompetence.

He's already destroyed most of our institutions and succeeded in removing anyone who would slow or oppose him. He's absolutely going to try to steal the election.  If Trump loses in November and actually leaves office, it won't be because our institutions were strong and successfully restrained him. It will be because he was too busy live tweeting cable news to more completely dismantle them.

It's a mistake to assume there's any low to which Trump wouldn't sink. The phrase, "It can't happen here," doesn't apply anymore. Yes, it can happen here. Stuff I never thought I'd see is already happening here. I'm not betting against anything. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

just came here to post what amazing piece of shit our president is. i seriously don't think we could have put anyone worse in charge.

Our country would fare better with a head of cabbage as head of state.

410n9t.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Tomorrow should be a big day. But Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have their minds made up. Protect daddy. 

Its kind of crazy that they haven't leaked. The IRS has 75,000 employees. There are probably 10,000 or so that would be able to access his records. And thats just the IRS. There are probably more than a few pissed off unpaid shady accountants  and lawyers that have them as well.  

32 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

And if Dotard wants the African American vote to stay away this is the exact opposite of what he should do. Then again, he's narcissistic so I'm sure he believes they will vote for him over Biden. 

I would seriously love to see Biden name Michelle Obama his running mate, just to watch Dotard and his cult lose their dipshit minds.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I’m not convinced Gorsuch or Kavanaugh will be an automatic vote on this. Alito and Thomas? Sure. They’re hacks. But the Nixon decision was unanimous. Clinton couldn’t stop a sexual harassment suit with immunity. The law is pretty fucking clear, but I see this as a 7-2 decision 

I hope you're right and then I hope Trump explodes on Gorusch and Kavanaugh on twitter. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

If the law is so "clear" then why is SCOTUS considering the matter in the first place? 

I smell 5-4...which way is anyone's guess

Edited by DixonHur

5 minutes ago, SameSame said:

I would seriously love to see Biden name Michelle Obama his running mate, just to watch Dotard and his cult lose their dipshit minds.

From what I've seen, she's not interested. If she was interested then she'd probably already be on the ticket. 

18 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Its kind of crazy that they haven't leaked. The IRS has 75,000 employees. There are probably 10,000 or so that would be able to access his records. And thats just the IRS. There are probably more than a few pissed off unpaid shady accountants  and lawyers that have them as well.  

He probably had his tax info moved to that NSC server his admin commandeered to hide all their dirty shit on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

We will never see his returns.  

Lulz no shit. The matrix has tricked me enough, I ain't falling for it again. I will await Twice's obscure reason buried in a decision from the 19th century as to why the scotus is validated in keeping Donald's financials hidden. 

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

There's got to be a patriot somewhere who's willing to release them, knowing that the next administration will pardon him.

Or- we just need to find this guy.

bookkeeper13a.jpg

Edited by NWBuck

19 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I would not put it past him to release something that has been highly doctored.  Then when called on it, just say the IRS is lying.  The cult will not hesitate to believe him.  
I’m actually surprised he hasn’t done that yet.

37 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

well, SCOTUS did ask for additional briefing on "whether the political question doctrine or related justiciability principles bear on the Court's adjudication of these cases."

They're looking for a way out without having to rule on the merits.  I can see the five conservative justices bending over backwards to rule that the quetion is not subject to review and take the coward's way out.

I'm on the ledge with Brisket, and that's my prediction.  We're never gonna see the returns.

• Like 3

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

well, SCOTUS did ask for additional briefing on "whether the political question doctrine or related justiciability principles bear on the Court's adjudication of these cases."

They're looking for a way out without having to rule on the merits.  I can see the five conservative justices bending over backwards to rule that the quetion is not subject to review and take the coward's way out.

I'm on the ledge with Brisket, and that's my prediction.  We're never gonna see the returns.

Even if SCOTUS orders them released, we won't see the returns. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Mnuchin lets the IRS release them, regardless of court orders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Even if Gorsuch and Kavanaugh go along with it, where are they going to get that 5th vote from? Roberts? No way, right.

Right?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

We'll get a 5-4 per curiam opinion protecting Trump, with some language about how their decision applies to this case only and isn't precedential.

Given that Trump's not presidential, that's only fair

• Like 2

oral argument is going to be streamed live tomorrow starting at 9:00 a.m.

How can you listen?

The arguments will begin promptly at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday and will be available for streaming on CNBC.com and the CNBC app. They will last at least two hours.

The day will be divided into two argument sessions, each lasting about an hour.

The first argument involves two cases in which Democratic-led congressional committees issued subpoenas seeking the president’s financial records from his banks and accounting firm. The second argument relates to similar subpoenas issued by the Manhattan district attorney, who is a Democrat, to the president’s business and accounting firm. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/10/supreme-court-to-rule-on-release-of-trumps-financial-records-tuesday.html

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Even if SCOTUS orders them released, we won't see the returns. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Mnuchin lets the IRS release them, regardless of court orders.

The current litigation isn't for the IRS to release them, it's to block Mazars, a 3rd party accounting firm Trump used, from complying with the congressional subpoena and sharing the tax returns. So that's gonna be a tough hill to climb for trump, since it's not blocking his compliance, but a 3rd party's compliance from a lawful subpoena

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

The denialism that some people still exhibit about what Trump can and can't do is interesting. We've got the past 3.5 years to show us what he's been able to get away with and the entirety of human history to show us how dictators can undermine and destroy restraints on their power, yet some people are still pretending that there's any restraint but Trump's own incompetence.

He's already destroyed most of our institutions and succeeded in removing anyone who would slow or oppose him. He's absolutely going to try to steal the election.  If Trump loses in November and actually leaves office, it won't be because our institutions were strong and successfully restrained him. It will be because he was too busy live tweeting cable news to more completely dismantle them.

Again, there's nothing a criminal organization will not do to hold power and avoid jail. The pending lawsuits and criminal charges awaiting Trump and his henchmen and family when he leaves office have upped the stakes to the highest level.

Everyday, he commits political suicide and wakes up the next morning with everything reset. It doesn't take.

Everyday he pushes down structures and ignores the law. Where's the resistance? Adam Schiff's eloquent and compelling oratory left Trump unscathed.

The last barrier is pretty much the people taking to the streets and demanding a change. I think here is where Covid is helping Trump. If there was inclination to march, it dampened by our confinement. 

Trump is already declaring the election is rigged (accusation always confession) against him. He doesn't care what may happen to anyone other than himself and maybe Ivanka.

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Pretty much agreed.  Thank you for not making me be the only one saying it.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Political question pretty much can't be an issue on the NY subpoena.  

Moreover, because even the House subpoenas don't seek anything executive in nature, that has any bearing on the operation of the executive branch, I don't think it's going to fly like McGahn.  

Guest Lobo

Well, the crime is obviously, "Some Terrible Things."  That's a well known federal statute.  He fucking says it straight away, why is it so fucking hard for you Trump haters to understand?  He's asked what the crime is surrounding Obamagate.  Could be treason, fraud, perjury, witness tampering, etc.  But the President is a straight shooter and he says so right away, "Some Terrible Things."  okay?  You dumb fucks?  Do I need to get out a copy of the federal register and read you those laws?  It's so obvious, what is the matter with you people ?

I anxiously await Sarah Cooper's interpretation.

I notice the president has two huge visual aids hanging from the White House. Dignity. Always dignity.

Governors and Obama are going to ruin this wonder, beautiful country Trump created for us. Strongly. Created very strongly.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

make or break point for this country 

Ah well, nevertheless.

I have zero hopes that this will go any way except in Dotard's favor. Nothing else has panned out, why should this be any different. 

Edited by Mo Horn
  • Like 4

Holy shit this fucking dumb fat pussy that can't even handle basic questions from reporters without throwing a tantrum and shitting all over himself is the same person that 40% of the country has brainwashed themselves into believing is some alpha freedom warrior god.

We are fucking toast.

• Like 5