Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Don't know who watched Michael Cohen interview on Maddow last night. He said there is already a plan in place that if Dotard loses in November, he will resign and Pence will issue a preemptive pardon for any past and future crimes. Of course that won't help with State or District charges. 

Totally normal. Remember how if Obama lost in 2012 he was going to resign so he could be pardoned for all of his past and future crimes? 

I think the timing of Woodward's release is part of a larger siege on Trump.   He's bunkered in behind his wall, among other things, and this SC list is a way to keep some of his soldiers loyal.  But I really think the play is to do what he's been doing.  Introduce at least one new item every few days, and have them big enough that they each isn't washed away in a news cycle by the next.  

Trump has been pretty successful in deflecting things one at a time, but I get the feeling the play here is to hit him with so many so frequently and relentlessly, it both angers and befuddles him, causing him to show his ass more than usual, or maybe even completely break.  

He and those around him know the things he is guilty of, and they now have to worry about what's coming out tomorrow?  Next week?   

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I think the timing of Woodward's release is part of a larger siege on Trump.   He's bunkered in behind his wall, among other things, and this SC list is a way to keep some of his soldiers loyal.  But I really think the play is to do what he's been doing.  Introduce at least one new item every few days, and have them big enough that they each isn't washed away in a news cycle by the next.  

Trump has been pretty successful in deflecting things one at a time, but I get the feeling the play here is to hit him with so many so frequently and relentlessly, it both angers and befuddles him, causing him to show his ass more than usual, or maybe even completely break.  

He and those around him know the things he is guilty of, and they now have to worry about what's coming out tomorrow?  Next week?   

Shock and awe, imo.

30 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Don't know who watched Michael Cohen interview on Maddow last night. He said there is already a plan in place that if Dotard loses in November, he will resign and Pence will issue a preemptive pardon for any past and future crimes. Of course that won't help with State or District charges. 

Would love to see Pence do this... but he's too much of a pussy.

How did Darth Vader die? - Quora

(ir)Regardless, I hope NY takes everything away from the Trump family, leaving them sleeping in a trash can.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

With Trump there is just so much. “Losers and suckers”. Rape charges. Michael Cohen book. Mary Trump book. Now this with him on tape saying he downplayed the virus. It never ends. There’s so much that it all runs together and will be forgotten. Nothing sticks with him. 

Yep, I definitely don't miss Facebook one single bit.

I go back and forth. Sometimes I like trolling conservative olds for fun. Yes I know that makes me a bad person. But it kills time and gives me something to do rather than cold calling.

I did have a single case go off the rails and send me like a 5000 word rant via private message that was funny - until me messaged my wife.

But in general they are harmless idiots. Like a koala bear in the zoo.

Future crimes. I can't wait to see how Alito justifies that shit.

However, I don't see why Pence would do it. The moment Trump resigns, he becomes completely worthless politically to Pence. In fact, Pence would probably benefit more politically from Trump pretending to be a martyr while in federal prison.

• Hook 'Em 1

I go back and forth. Sometimes I like trolling conservative olds for fun. Yes I know that makes me a bad person. But it kills time and gives me something to do rather than cold calling.

I did have a single case go off the rails and send me like a 5000 word rant via private message that was funny - until me messaged my wife.

Hey, koalas aren't idiots.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

However, I don't see why Pence would do it. The moment Trump resigns, he becomes completely worthless politically to Pence. In fact, Pence would probably benefit more politically from Trump pretending to be a martyr while in federal prison.

I agree, I don't see why Pence would do that.  Now, I can see a scenario where Pence agrees to that in advance, but once he becomes Prez, reneging. Pence could still literally wave the MAGA flag and not tender a pardon, simply saying that Trump committed no crime so he doesn't need a pardon.  The base would buy that.

And what could Trump do, go public with the deal?  Even the base would find that distasteful...well some of them anyway. Not like they could put a deal like that in writing or enforce it in any way. Heck, Pence could even take an under the table payoff and still renege.

41 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Trump in federal prison will be easy. He’ll have plenty of money to get what he wants including lots of sex. Conjugal visits by Ivanka I’m sure. He’ll probably have tattoos to go with his new jail boss title. Since most of the jail guards are Trump followers he’ll be king. Shave his head. Melania has moved on to become one of Putin’s mistresses. 

Or, Trump will cry like a titty baby and say he was set up. Probably by Pence and his VP Nikki Haley, or should I say Mother?, all along. The long game - just act dumb.  

Edited by Brandywine

1 hour ago, shakahorn said:

I agree, I don't see why Pence would do that.  Now, I can see a scenario where Pence agrees to that in advance, but once he becomes Prez, reneging. Pence could still literally wave the MAGA flag and not tender a pardon, simply saying that Trump committed no crime so he doesn't need a pardon.  The base would buy that.

And what could Trump do, go public with the deal?  Even the base would find that distasteful...well some of them anyway. Not like they could put a deal like that in writing or enforce it in any way. Heck, Pence could even take an under the table payoff and still renege.

81d123c6-e8c5-417d-a972-422ba81520e8_tex

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm not quoting anyone, but this is in response to a few separate posts above ^^

-the blm discussion was from june, and i heard there was at least one sit-down after that, so he was still taking recordings up until possibly july.  i would assume his book deal stipulated waiting for the process to be completed.  of course, with any other president, this would be run-to-the-wapo type news, but nothing here is even surprising.  it's damning, but it's not surprising.  anything other than "trump admitted he was involved in synthesizing the virus himself" would wait for the book release.

-as for why would he sit down with woodward, the phrase the cnn guest used was, "he wanted to impress him."  again, not surprising.  what a fucking moron.

The CNN article says it well.  Trump thinks he can sweet talk anyone.  He can only sweet talk morons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I do this sometimes but lately I got messages of dudes asking me where I lived so we could fight and stupid shit like that. 

18 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

This dumb shit has been posted by a few family members. All who claim to be high and mighty but the dad is in prison for pedo shit, 2 kids in jail for distribution, oh and the moms are cops. How do they believe any of this shit

19d238fc8bd31dfcfaefd940ab2d07f7.jpg

Copy and paste is a great descriptor for these people.  They sure can't question anything or think for themselves.

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

BIDEN IS GOING TO KILL GOD!

God might consider it euthanasia.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

If Pence does that he should be charged with treason as well.

Exactly and impeached.  Would Pelosi be next in line then?  

41 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

This Woodward thing is driving Trump crazy. He usually doesn’t rage tweet at this hour. He’s no doubt watching CNN and MSNBC to see what they’re saying. 

Trump is getting killed in the suburbs and being the white supremacist racist that he is, he of course thinks his fear of the darkies taking over is gonna resonate and overcome that.

Like everything he does though, he’s wrong. He will try to bankrupt and destroy the country though trying to prove himself right. Just like he has bankrupted and destroyed everything else he has ever touched.