Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

43 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

how bad ass of a company do you have to be to be inextricably tied to the SS and still be viable?*

*would be a question i would ask if i didn't observe the last 4 years.

I mean, Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagon, Ford Germany, IBM, Coca-Cola, Standard Oil, Siemens...

I think you're looking at this all wrong. The fact people can get past that shit should give us all hope. Because there's a real chance we'll need the rest of the world to overlook shit regarding America and our companies at some point sooner than later. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I’m at the point where I think people just need more shit to do in their lives so politics doesn’t become their pastime.  News is just entertainment now, and politics are just team sports.  It’s not even really about Trump.  He’s just the most egregious example of how far they’ll go to support the team that has become part of their identity.  Usually they at least have the equivalent of an 8-4 Texas team carrying the banner, so even though they’re the exact same ridiculous “show me a loss” fanboys, they don’t have to twist themselves into such obvious pretzels to psyche themselves up in preseason that this is the year. But now they’re stuck having to cheer for UTEP.  So, they really got nothing, except to pretend up is down in whatever bizarre concoction they can produce.

Anyway, there is no reasoning with them.  Nothing of consequence will really be gained by trying to argue with them or shame them.  Just try to give them something to do, so they aren’t spending all their time watching Fox, reading Breitbart, arguing with people and sharing memes on TwitterBook, or listening to Rush or podcast bros.  That’s the only way to give them any perspective of reality again.   And then let them get all fired up and fanatical about something else that actually is akin to sports or entertainment and that doesn’t fuck up real life for society.  Hell, maybe we need a pro wrestling or soap opera resurgence.  A healthier outlet for people who seek out melodrama to satisfy their boredom. 

The world starts to make sense again when you have normal experiences and don’t spend all your time inside your own head raging and listening to trolls.  Then maybe your nice neighbor from the other political party doesn’t seem like demon hellspawn trying to destroy your family.  And maybe something starts to seem off about the ridiculous orange conman who tells you Mexico will pay for a nonexistent wall, Biden will hurt God and destroy all suburbs, healthcare will be solved 3 years ago, 2 years ago, last month, 2 weeks ago 2 weeks from now, you should vote for him twice, he doesn’t like soldiers who get captured, injecting household disinfectant could cure Covid, etc.   Supporting that kind of obvious nonsense is supposed to be reserved for when you want to think Tyrone Swoopes and Shawn Watson can lead a team to the MNC or some shit, not for things that actually matter.

So you’re against lockdowns?

That article (and book) is still eye opening. Russia actually had malware in voting machines that could delete votes?

-- Woodward reports new details on Russia's election meddling, writing that the NSA and CIA have classified evidence the Russians had placed malware in the election registration systems of at least two Florida counties, St. Lucie and Washington. While there was no evidence the malware had been activated, Woodward writes, it was sophisticated and could erase voters in specific districts. The voting system vendor used by Florida was also used in states across the country.

We almost nuked North Korea? Just make it stop. 

5 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Bob Woodward is an untrustworthy liar. 

Could be.  Is Donald Trump an untrustworthy liar?  Because he's on tape, and we've all heard it.

I mean, yeah, Trump IS an untrustworthy liar -- is that the defense now?  "We can't believe any of what Trump said on those tapes because we can't trust him!!!"  Excellent angle.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

if only someone had told us months ago that the president was a lying piece of shit only interested in reelection, things would've gone so differently.

We obviously didn’t need tapes of a Woodward interview confirming what we guessed to be the case, but millions of Americans did. Would those millions having heard this in early April generated enough anger to change the federal government’s response? Maybe, maybe not, but I know the chance that it could’ve should have been more important to Woodward than some fucking book sales. 

The fact that he sat on this shit for months makes him nearly as bad as Trump. 

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Could be.  Is Donald Trump an untrustworthy liar?  Because he's on tape, and we've all heard it.

I mean, yeah, Trump IS an untrustworthy liar -- is that the defense now?  "We can't believe any of what Trump said on those tapes because we can't trust him!!!"  Excellent angle.

image.gif.2b0bd631e1d66ce11a638080a926cebf.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

We obviously didn’t need tapes of a Woodward interview confirming what we guessed to be the case, but millions of Americans did. Would those millions having heard this in early April generated enough anger to change the federal government’s response? Maybe, maybe not, but I know the chance that it could’ve should have been more important to Woodward than some fucking book sales. 

The fact that he sat on this shit for months makes him nearly as bad as Trump. 

It's cute that you think anything Woodward says would move the needle for millions of Americans or would have saved any lives.

• Hook 'Em 2

Trump has not yet killed more Americans all by himself than any foreign country. 

But he’s getting close and no doubt, he will ultimately succeed in killing more Americans all by himself than any foreign country. 

He will then call all of them losers and suckers and in the case of the 40 percent of the dead Americans who supported him until he killed them, he will be right. At least about the suckers part. 

woodward is a journalist who had access to trump.  dozens of journalists with access to trump were questioning him and exposing him as a fraud on the daily starting in early march.

it would be cool if someone like woodward had the juice to be like, "hey listen everyone, here's what's really going on" and then everything would change.  but wishing doesn't make it fucking so.

we should be grateful that trump was bone-headed enough to sit for 18 hours of interviews with woodward and that these tapes will be leaked starting today and leading up to the election so that the next four years aren't so fucking disastery.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump has not yet killed more Americans all by himself than any foreign country. 

But he’s getting close and no doubt, he will ultimately succeed in killing more Americans all by himself than any foreign country. 

He will then call all of them losers and suckers and in the case of the 40 percent of the dead Americans who supported him until he killed them, he will be right. At least about the suckers part. 

well he is a wartime president.  so i guess we're all losers and suckers.

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

By the way, the Trumpkins' angle seems to be that the recordings were "cherry-picked".  LMAO (so I don't cry).

I was wondering if they were going to scream FAKE NEWS with actual recordings.  Of course they are.

Also, one has to ask, why the fuck would he sit down and tell Woodward these things in February and then go out and do nothing?  To me it boils down to two things: 1) his inability to think more than a few hours ahead and 2) his ego.  Those two things alone have caused more chaos in this country than any other president ever has.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

It's cute that you think anything Woodward says would move the needle for millions of Americans or would have saved any lives.

Correct. And the best time to actually reach the barely-informed voter is within 60 days of the election. Defeating Trump is the only way to save lives he’d otherwise destroy. I would expect more and more of these revelations because now is when they could really move the needle, whether that’s changing a few minds, or convincing a few to actually vote for a change. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Russia having the capabilities of deleting votes...cool.

No wonder fucktard is completely against mail in voting, would fuck up their little scheme. Fucking traitors.

Figured this out a while back.  Mail in voting harder to hack.  Need to undermine entire postal system. 

• Like 1

Just now, softlynow said:

Correct. And the best time to actually reach the barely-informed voter is within 60 days of the election. Defeating Trump is the only way to save lives he’d otherwise destroy. I would expect more and more of these revelations because now is when they could really move the needle, whether that’s changing a few minds, or convincing a few to actually vote for a change. 

Sadly, I think this is probably true.