Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'All new biglier edition includes seventeen 'recently discovered' poems The Beautiful Poetry of Donald Trump Created.by RobSears STRICTLY UNAUTHORISED'

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.
They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—
tremendous fumes. Gases are
spewing into the atmosphere. You know
we have a world
right?
So the world
is tiny
compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous
amount of fumes and everything.
You talk about
the carbon footprint
— fumes are spewing into the air.
Right? Spewing.
Whether it’s in China,
Germany, it’s going into the air.
It’s our air
their air
everything — right?
A windmill will kill many bald eagles.
After a certain number
they make you turn the windmill off.
That is true.
—By the way
they make you turn it off.
And yet, if you killed one
they put you in jail.
That is OK.
You want to see a bird graveyard?
You just go.
Take a look.
A bird graveyard.
Go under a windmill someday,
you’ll see
more birds
than you’ve ever seen
in your life."
~ D. Trump
12/21/2019

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

You know, if I were a Trump supporter, and I actually believed he could solve coronavirus, urban violence, illegal immigration et al once reelected, I'd probably be curious as to why he can't start solving those problems now?  I mean, he's not holding out, is he?  That would be rude and inappropriate.

If I were a Trump supporter.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You know, if I were a Trump supporter, and I actually believed he could solve coronavirus, urban violence, illegal immigration et al once reelected, I'd probably be curious as to why he can't start solving those problems now?  I mean, he's not holding out, is he?  That would be rude and inappropriate.

Put that in the bin of "utterly illogical shit you have to think in order to be a Trumpkin."  I mean, it's ALL baffling.  If he's got the fucking solution to this shit.....maybe, ummm, implement it now?  Because, if 1) we have an immediate and ongoing problem, 2) you say that you have the solution and are in the position of power to implement it, but 3) you don't do so.....then 4) you're fucking lying, you don't have the solution.  I mean, this is basic human nature 101.

But Trumpkins fail at that.  Completely.

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I will solve all your problems in minutes! Meanwhile Joe Biden wants Antifa to rape your entire family! 

This is quite a dilemma for some people that want to vote for Trump but also may want to see their entire families get raped.  I mean you can't have everything.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Put that in the bin of "utterly illogical shit you have to think in order to be a Trumpkin."  I mean, it's ALL baffling.  If he's got the fucking solution to this shit.....maybe, ummm, implement it now?  Because, if 1) we have an immediate and ongoing problem, 2) you say that you have the solution and are in the position of power to implement it, but 3) you don't do so.....then 4) you're fucking lying, you don't have the solution.  I mean, this is basic human nature 101.

But Trumpkins fail at that.  Completely.

He has a plan.  Apparently it’s the Marshalls Plan.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

So the campaign bank accounts are dried up, he's simultaneously pissing off the generals and the rank and file, and getting killed in almost every poll.  Next 60 days are gonna be fun to watch. 

I guess tapping into campaign contributions to pay for your legal bills eventually comes back to bite you in the ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

So the campaign bank accounts are dried up, he's simultaneously pissing off the generals and the rank and file, and getting killed in almost every poll.  Next 60 days are gonna be fun to watch. 

The question is when he makes the decision between spending the hundreds of millions on actually campaigning....or on graft and funneling it off to his family and cronies who will then send money to him via various mechanisms once he leaves office.

It looks like he made that decision several months ago, actually.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The question is when he makes the decision between spending the hundreds of millions on actually campaigning....or on graft and funneling it off to his family and cronies who will then send money to him via various mechanisms once he leaves office.

Oh yeah, getting a skim will be the priority.  In process he will probably financially destroy the RNC. 

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Because he is trying to solve all of these things, but the do-nothing democrats keep stopping him.  They won't let him build a wall, they won't let him send in his brownshirt goon squads,  they are keeping him from shutting down the money losing USPS and blocking every deadstop cure to the coronavirus.   They are doing all this to make his great programs fail, to make him look bad.   

I have heard this within the past week in a one on one with a community member.  But he took it even further in blaming the republicans right along with the Dems.  

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He isn't worried about spending money on advertising.  He is pocketing it, but also putting some into a fund to hire a armada of lawyers to contest the election all over the country.  

Could have put this in numerous threads.  Will put it here.

His supporters.

Video has emerged showing a speaker at a rally in Salem, Oregon, urging that democratic leaders be "shot dead in the streets" for pushing a so-called "pedophile agenda" and being greeted with cheers and applause from the crowd.

The man, who has not been identified, is seen speaking at the Labor Day rally which was attended by supporters of President Donald Trump, members of far-right groups Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys, as well as believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

During the clip, which has been viewed more than 300,000 times on Twitter, the man is seen hitting out at those who called people "crazy" and "homophobic" for speaking out against what he referred to as the "LGBT agenda."

The speaker then appears to link the gay and trans community to child sex abuse.

Newsweek subscription offers >

"The god's honest truth is the pedophile agenda is being normalized, it is being pushed forward, and I think these Democrat leaders who allowed this to happen need to be shot dead in the streets."

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar said the man calling for Democrats to be shot in the street is a direct result of the rhetoric used by Trump against left-wing protesters.

"When you're a Democrat, the media makes you have to answer for every broken window and thrown bottle by protesters, regardless of what they're protesting or where," Omar tweeted.

"But when actual GOP & Trump supporters, like the folks below, call & cheer for assassinating Democrats... silence.

"When the President said 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts' this is the kind of rhetoric he's normalizing.

"And while Trump and his party own these threats, and the violence that comes with them, the worst part is they *know* they do. And they don't care."

https://www.newsweek.com/salem-protest-far-right-qanon-democrats-shot-1530230

Edited by MC Fresh Breath

16 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Because he is trying to solve all of these things, but the do-nothing democrats keep stopping him.  They won't let him build a wall, they won't let him send in his brownshirt goon squads,  they are keeping him from shutting down the money losing USPS and blocking every deadstop cure to the coronavirus.

Yet Trump brags about progress on the wall, brags about his goon squads instituting law and order in cities like Portland, and he's killing it (ahem) on the virus.  So which is it?

47 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This is quite a dilemma for some people that want to vote for Trump but also may want to see their entire families get raped.  I mean you can't have everything.   

Holy crap that's funny. Wildly inappropriate, but funny.  If nothing, these times have brought out some wicked, if withering, humor. 

Yeah, I can see Cletus in West Virginia being disappointed.

Could have put this in numerous threads.  Will put it here. His supporters.

Video has emerged showing a speaker at a rally in Salem, Oregon, urging that democratic leaders be "shot dead in the streets" for pushing a so-called "pedophile agenda" and being greeted with cheers and applause from the crowd.

The man, who has not been identified, is seen speaking at the Labor Day rally which was attended by supporters of President Donald Trump, members of far-right groups Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys, as well as believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

During the clip, which has been viewed more than 300,000 times on Twitter, the man is seen hitting out at those who called people "crazy" and "homophobic" for speaking out against what he referred to as the "LGBT agenda."

The speaker then appears to link the gay and trans community to child sex abuse.

Newsweek subscription offers >

"The god's honest truth is the pedophile agenda is being normalized, it is being pushed forward, and I think these Democrat leaders who allowed this to happen need to be shot dead in the streets."

[/url]  

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar said the man calling for Democrats to be shot in the street is a direct result of the rhetoric used by Trump against left-wing protesters.

"When you're a Democrat, the media makes you have to answer for every broken window and thrown bottle by protesters, regardless of what they're protesting or where," Omar tweeted.

"But when actual GOP & Trump supporters, like the folks below, call & cheer for assassinating Democrats... silence.

"When the President said 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts' this is the kind of rhetoric he's normalizing.

"And while Trump and his party own these threats, and the violence that comes with them, the worst part is they *know* they do. And they don't care."

The guy that filmed this is the same guy that got bull rushed and beaten the other day. The same one who was pointed out by the woman (who also appears in this video) shouting “I told you I was gonna get you for what you did” or words to that effect.

11 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I’m positive that trump takes his 10% (or more) off the top of the donations that come in for his own personal retirement plan.  Lots of $$$ comes in, but nobody to account as to how it goes out.

10% seems a bit light. 30 would be a nice taste.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

The guy that filmed this is the same guy that got bull rushed and beaten the other day. The same one who was pointed out by the woman (who also appears in this video) shouting “I told you I was gonna get you for what you did” or words to that effect.

Wow.  Didn't know what.  If this were a sane country, the speaker would be arrested for making a terrorist threat.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Lulz

What fantastic timing. In the unlikely event that Donald has to tap into his own bigly resources, he can get a 5X match if he acts within the next 24 hours. Even a moron like Donald knows that 5X is better than 1X. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are we cheering people destroying private income generating property now? Because that’s fucked up. Real fucked up. Unless the truck driver owns that advertising stand. Which he’s doesn’t because otherwise he wouldn’t have accepted the contract OR he wouldn’t have recorded himself committing insurance fraud. This shouldn’t be celebrated at fucking all. 

I sure as shit am cheering him tearing that down.  The only thing I thought sucked is that he didn’t burn it, and that Trump wasn’t standing underneath it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Our president is directly responsible for racist hate groups like the one above. His rhetoric has absolutely empowered cowardly white men and women into believing they are either at war or getting ready to wage one against "the others" who are trying to take away their way of life. The longer Dotard has a platform the worse the violence will be. Eventually it won't just be fists hitting those protestors. It'll be many more incidents with guns being the weapon of choice and it's because our big, dumb president gives his approval to the behavior.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

So Trumpers realize this incident in Salem...that's not like a black-majority urban area, right?  You guys know that's a suburb right?  The ones that are going to degrade into violence and protest just like the video above?  

The main issue with the Rose Garden is a problem with water drainage.

This is happening the same week as a problem with water drainage on boats at a Trump boat parade on Lake Travis.  

If you're an Evangelical and you don't take these as signs that God does not like your False Messiah, maybe this could be a small clue.  

26 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Beyond ridiculous. @jack and his cohorts are the biggest fucking scared pussies to let this lunatic just keep posting lie after blatant lie

I would be okay with a Biden administration bringing in Dorsey the day he is sworn in and letting him know that his company will be fined into oblivion for its role in disseminating hateful and racist rhetoric from Trump and his cohorts. You want to speak freely? Go for it. You want to give a gigantic platform to racist remarks and rants that millions of people wound up nodding in agreement with? You deserve to be fined right into bankruptcy. Dorsey should not be let off the hook for the role he played in all of this. Excusing it because it is the president is no excuse at all.

54 minutes ago, DigDug said:

I sure as shit am cheering him tearing that down.  The only thing I thought sucked is that he didn’t burn it, and that Trump wasn’t standing underneath it.

It is a fake. The sign is there, but the advertising on the sign has been changed in Adobe Premiere or something like that. There is video from 2015 of  this sign being pulled down.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

Either you missed the point I was saying, or you don't give a fuck, which is as bad as Trump acolyte burning down your house because you've got a biden yard sign in it. That's a slippery fucking slope and I'm sure you're intelligent enough to see it. But Fuck The Libs Trumpers, right? 

Trump 2020 Fuck Your Feelings Property - DigDug, basically

Edited by SydneyCarton