Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Prepuce of Doom said:

This almost seems like a Die Hard With a Vengeance kind of thing.

Or maybe there's some explanation for how someone else put that on his truck in an effort to get him killed and he's somehow managed to no notice it yet. 

If somebody wrote that on my truck, as soon as I saw it, I'd either cover it and call 911 and report vandalism.  Or smash it.  If somebody else did that, getting in and driving it around makes him dumb enough to have done it himself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

I wonder if that guy votes Republican. 

Look I get this is an important story but you’re taking valuable media space away from the sinking of the trump boat armada on good old lake Travis. That’s one of the best stories to hit Austin in years.

• Hook 'Em 1

I came to a sickening realization a few minutes ago that I think really captures the bizarro-world fun house we're currently experiencing. 

Imagine that we all somehow come to credibly discover that Trump is actually a shape-shifting lizard from the planet Pustula in the Toilet Galaxy. 

Now that you've got that hypothetical(?) concept in mind, think about how much of his behavior it would actually explain. 

Sickening to ponder. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Who the fuck hangs pictures at knee level?

I read this in Larry David’s voice.  

i also look at these clowns on Lake Travis with boats that  draw that much water who still managed to fuck up an 8 boat parade and I picture some Judge Smails type asshole starting the whole thing off:

”it’s easy to grin when your ship’s come in and you’ve got the Coronavirus beat.

but the Trump worthwhile is the Trump who can smile with his pants too tight in seat.   
alright, do the honors Karen.”

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is not only on a Charlie Kirk retweet spree, but he is once again attacking widows, those nasty grieving women who exercise their right to do as they please:

I sense a little fear that someone is concerned about what HIS wife will do after HE is gone.

She’s a willing accomplice in it all. She’s a big of a piece of shit as he is. She’ll carry the trumpism mantle in some way

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is not only on a Charlie Kirk retweet spree, but he is once again attacking widows, those nasty grieving women who exercise their right to do as they please:

I sense a little fear that someone is concerned about what HIS wife will do after HE is gone.

In Trump’s defense I’m not happy about how my wife wastes my money either.

• Hook 'Em 2

This is theft. Plain and simple. Sure it might seem minor, but to me it is a big deal. A- These were paid for by the Department of State's art budget (yes they have one), B- this is part of representation at a major embassy, and C- They fucking belong to us, the tax payer. 

Trump fancied several of the pieces in the U.S. ambassador’s historic residence in Paris, where he was staying, and on a whim had them removed and loaded onto Air Force One, according to people familiar with the matter. The works -- a portrait, a bust, and a set of silver figurines -- were brought back to the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ended-2018-france-trip-having-art-loaded-on-air-force-one/ar-BB18L58T

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

This is theft. Plain and simple. Sure it might seem minor, but to me it is a big deal. A- These were paid for by the Department of State's art budget (yes they have one), B- this is part of representation at a major embassy, and C- They fucking belong to us, the tax payer. 

Trump fancied several of the pieces in the U.S. ambassador’s historic residence in Paris, where he was staying, and on a whim had them removed and loaded onto Air Force One, according to people familiar with the matter. The works -- a portrait, a bust, and a set of silver figurines -- were brought back to the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ended-2018-france-trip-having-art-loaded-on-air-force-one/ar-BB18L58T

He was probably gonna try to take them when he left the White House claiming they were his and he just brought them to the White House because he wanted them there while he was living there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, heso said:

He was probably gonna try to take them when he left the White House claiming they were his and he just brought them to the White House because he wanted them there while he was living there. 

No "probably" about it. When he leaves the White House, if he ever does, he's going to loot the place. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, heso said:

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No "probably" about it. When he leaves the White House, if he ever does, he's going to loot the place. 

Fire the people who keep the inventory and have a sidekick delete said inventory, and who knows the art even existed in the first place? It's not like a Paris embassy worker will realize that the art work is sitting in Mar Lago next year? My guess is that we'll all hear a story in 2040 about someone noticing art work in Eric Trump's house belongs to the US.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Fire the people who keep the inventory and have a sidekick delete said inventory, and who knows the art even existed in the first place? It's not like a Paris embassy worker will realize that the art work is sitting in Mar Lago next year? My guess is that we'll all hear a story in 2040 about someone noticing art work in Eric Trump's house belongs to the US.

Yep, fire some small Department of State curator and run with the gold. Shit, might just take Fort Knox and Air Force 1 with him as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1