Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Damn! The follow up of Trump saying he didn’t say anything about Governor Whitmer right after the rally clip when he says ‘lock em all up.’ (Referring to her closing businesses due to pandemic) That burns. 

Also, Trump ad during the commercial break. Guess they bought the time as countermeasure. 

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I cant even listen to that stupid motherfucker anymore. I try, but the bullshit never stops. After 5 minutes or so, I just have to bail. The reality that this simple minded buffoon sits in the position that he does breaks my goddamn brain. 

This. I leave it to the champions on this thread to call out the insanity and layout the highlights (lowlights?). His voice/manner of speaking is just so fucking off putting.  I’d rather listen to a bunch of Laotian women strangle piglets while arguing about the tenets of laser hair removal on the genital region. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Returning to your comment about Trump and whining, I cannot imagine him in the military at all. He attended a military high school, but any attempt to picture him in real military just falls flat. Say he didn’t get the medical excuse or the cushy grace and favor post, how do you think someone with his personality would handle being in the armed services? 

47 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Returning to your comment about Trump and whining, I cannot imagine him in the military at all. He attended a military high school, but any attempt to picture him in real military just falls flat. Say he didn’t get the medical excuse or the cushy grace and favor post, how do you think someone with his personality would handle being in the armed services? 

his ass would have been fragged

• Hook 'Em 2

This. I leave it to the champions on this thread to call out the insanity and layout the highlights (lowlights?). His voice/manner of speaking is just so fucking off putting.  I’d rather listen to a bunch of Laotian women strangle piglets while arguing about the tenets of laser hair removal on the genital region. 
Asking for a friend...

What channel is that on?

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:13 AM, The Ace of Aces said:

I’m pretty drunk but just need to say fuck this dude and I’m throwing a party when his ass is kicked out of office in January so if anyone wants free booze amd 😋PA-brew beer that’s not that Yuengling swill come visit me in PA. Bring snow shovels and parkas. 

Which side of the state?

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

He probably never would have been placed in any kind of command position.

Shit, him serving in the military might have straightened him up a little.

You think he is capable of the teamwork required?  The guy would use his own squad as human shields. And the shit he would have done to Vietnamese civilians would have made My Lai look tame. 

6 hours ago, Anastasis said:

@troph there is some MAGA shit going down at 620 and Lohmans on the side of the road. Good trolling opportunity if you want to load the flags up and roll up on them. 

we were in NW Arkansas.  ugh.  but we came home to our Biden signs gone.  fuckers.

18 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I don't understand how his supporters think he is such a strong leader when the most used word in his limited vocabulary is "unfair".  He is like a victim of everything.  

They think he's a strong leader because he's not afraid to insult people.

God what a little bitch

I don't even know what to say about Trump supporters anymore. I listened to my wife argue with her dad earlier today and it was eerily similar to arguments I've had with my mom. Their arguments are:

1) Their 401ks are doing well, which wouldn't be the case under Biden/Hilary
2) Their rights haven't been impacted (whites/anglos talking)
3) BLM is a hate group/terrorists
4) Biden runs a hateful campaign and doesn't give any details about what he would do in office... and he has never done anything while VP. Biden's entire platform is that "we should all hate Trump" with no substance (I can agree that we should all hate the orange man). It is laughable that they accuse Biden of running on a platform of hate... But I guess they believe Trump when he says he is the least racist person in the room.

It is sad that we can barely talk to our parents at this point. At least they somewhat take COVID seriously. Ready for this election shit to be over.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

I don't even know what to say about Trump supporters anymore. I listened to my wife argue with her dad earlier today and it was eerily similar to arguments I've had with my mom. Their arguments are:

1) Their 401ks are doing well, which wouldn't be the case under Biden/Hilary
2) Their rights haven't been impacted (whites/anglos talking)
3) BLM is a hate group/terrorists
4) Biden runs a hateful campaign and doesn't give any details about what he would do in office... and he has never done anything while VP. Biden's entire platform is that "we should all hate Trump" with no substance (I can agree that we should all hate the orange man). It is laughable that they accuse Biden of running on a platform of hate... But I guess they believe Trump when he says he is the least racist person in the room.

It is sad that we can barely talk to our parents at this point. At least they somewhat take COVID seriously. Ready for this election shit to be over.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Sounds like they watch Fox News or listen to right wing radio.  Those are their talking points.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I don't understand how his supporters think he is such a strong leader when the most used word in his limited vocabulary is "unfair".  He is like a victim of everything.  

someone on cnn or something recently said (and i'm paraphrasing) that in 2016, when he was campaigning, and he was talking to the people, it was all about their grievances.  this year, when he's campaigning and talking to the people, it's all about his grievances.  there's a big difference. 

sure, the ~26-30% or whatever don't care, but many in the middle don't feel aligned with him anymore.  like that one woman said, "he's not hurting the people he needs to be."  in retrospect, i think we'll find that a lot of the overlap was coincidental.

2 hours ago, NWBuck said:

This is the best part about all of this. He was peacocking about releasing the footage early as if it was going to be damaging to '60 Minutes' yet it lets the public see all of his asshattery. What a fucking moron, LOL.

I was hoping they would bookend his comment about not begging for votes from the suburban women voting bloc with the video of him doing it. That was *chefs kiss*

Edited by Hmbre97

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

it's her own fault.  she really shouldn't have baited him with that question about his healthcare plan and 2nd term priorities.  out of fucking bounds, lesley.

DOTARD knew he was going to struggle with everything going forth so he quit.  And the full pussy portion is that these are legit questions that aren't going to do shit to his campaign or crash any markets.  Hey Jackass, now that you've been president for four years, what the fuck are your plans for the next four years?  This is totally unfair, you didn't ask this of Biden (he's not president). I saw every one of his interviews (didn't do any) but 60 minutes did.  

Dotard wanted to talk about Joe Biden but instead they wanted to talk to DOTARD about him.  And then, in a punchless match, he got up and quit an interview that he could and should've used as a springboard, a paid advertisement going into the final stretch.  That was an opportunity and dumbshit walked away.  That's some tough negotiations--what could help my campaign in its final week with a national audience that won't attend one of my COVID rallies and cost me nothing?  Way to show America you're neither divisive, nor an adult.       

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

When Leslie tells him they can’t verify his claims that Obama/Biden spies on his campaign, and he tells her, “It’s been verified; all you gotta do is go down and get the papers.”  All I can picture is Jimmy Two Times, “I’m gonna go get the papers, get the papers.”  

I watched the sitting President of my nation tell the most respected news magazine of all time that the proof of the greatest political crime in American history is known to everyone, is laid out in incriminating detail in some phantom paperwork, in what may or may not be a basement in Quantico.  

what I wouldn’t have given for Stahl to have looked him in the eye as she got up from her chaiR and began to take her mic off and said, “okay, mr. President.  Let’s go get the papers.  You lead, I’ll follow.”  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

When Leslie tells him they can’t verify his claims that Obama/Biden spies on his campaign, and he tells her, “It’s been verified; all you gotta do is go down and get the papers.”  All I can picture is Jimmy Two Times, “I’m gonna go get the papers, get the papers.”  

I watched the sitting President of my nation tell the most respected news magazine of all time that the proof of the greatest political crime in American history is known to everyone, is laid out in incriminating detail in some phantom paperwork, in what may or may not be a basement in Quantico.  

what I wouldn’t have given for Stahl to have looked him in the eye as she got up from her chaiR and began to take her mic off and said, “okay, mr. President.  Let’s go get the papers.  You lead, I’ll follow.”  

I don't always follow your imaginary scenarios especially if I'm out of touch with the context, but I do like this one. Rep!