Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

This guy's fucking coke habit is getting out of control.  That family keeps making fun of Biden's son about it, but seriously...

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This guy's fucking coke habit is getting out of control.  That family keeps making fun of Biden's son about it, but seriously...

it's the classic spineless confession/accusation. They attack Hunter for his past drug problems so Biden will defend it. Then when trump jr's coke habit spills into the spotlight, they can deflect and coverage of it as "don't attack his health, he's like hunter biden!"

It's like a kamikaze of being shitty

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

aubrey-o-day-selfie.jpg?quality=80&strip

Well, I don't know who the woman on the right circular picture is...but I for one applaud Don, Jr. and his progressivism.  That he fucked a fat, cross-dressing Chris Pine (on the left) is awesome and should be celebrated by the campaign.  

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome

that's not "Trump Derangement Syndrome" 

That's "Trump Downs Syndrome"  

Sadly, like 21 million Americans have it.  

Well, I don't know who the woman on the right circular picture is...but I for one applaud Don, Jr. and his progressivism.  That he fucked a fat, cross-dressing Chris Pine (on the left) is awesome and should be celebrated by the campaign.  

*eric

Damn boy, keep up. The broad is Dayana Mendoza, and she still faf.

Pensacola, Florida where the President of the United States (second tweet below) projects a vision of what Biden's America will look like, but if you note all the times he uses the 'ok' hand symbol almost seems like what a second Trump term would look like. (I don't believe he was intentionally flashing the WP like the rally goer was, but at this point in this crazy world, who would be surprised?).

They’ve supersized all the things they said Obama would do and the morons still eat it up. 

Again, we’re broken beyond repair. The fucking insane imaginary demons they have conjured to justify their racism, fascism, and cruelty are mind boggling....and they will only get worse.

If Biden wins, there’s a damned good chance he won’t survive the first 6 months. The number of morons whipped into an assassination frenzy will be off the charts.
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If Biden wins, there’s a damned good chance he won’t survive the first 6 months. The number of morons whipped into an assassination frenzy will be off the charts.

That would result in a President Harris.  Since assassination morons and racist morons are a likely a Venn diagram perfect circle, you gotta figure he’s fairly safe. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Again, we’re broken beyond repair. The fucking insane imaginary demons they have conjured to justify their racism, fascism, and cruelty are mind boggling....and they will only get worse.

I feared that for Obama. I know there were recent plans to kidnap the Michigan governor but they were stopped. I have faith that they'll be able to keep Biden safe.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
What chewy said too

3 hours ago, tchookem said:
8 hours ago, elfenix said:
Half of America couldn't point to Sudan on a map if you spotted them South Sudan

They couldn't point to it if you told it was next to Egypt, and you labeled Egypt.

elfenix is being way too generous.  I saw a survey that said 30% of Americans couldn't find California or New York on a fucking map.  Something like 50% could find their own God damn home state on a map.

We are so fucking stupid.  Well not most of us, but the royal 'we'.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm gonna be honest here. Prior to tchookem's comment that Sudan bordered Egypt, I wouldnt have known exactly which country in Africa was Sudan. Shit ask me again in 2 years and I will already have forgotten its next to egypt. The 50 states I have no problem with, but no way in hell I'm accurately labeling the continent of Africa. I don't know what my percentage would be, but it won't be great. 

I'm gonna be honest here. Prior to tchookem's comment that Sudan bordered Egypt, I wouldnt have known exactly which country in Africa was Sudan. Shit ask me again in 2 years and I will already have forgotten its next to egypt. The 50 states I have no problem with, but no way in hell I'm accurately labeling the continent of Africa. I don't know what my percentage would be, but it won't be great. 
Well I do teach social studies, so I got that going for me.

The original point was that the people crowing about this as some big Trump victory are actually morons that have no idea if this is actually diplomatic triumph. Based on your posts I've seen, you wouldn't be one of those people. Don't be too hard on yourself.

4 hours ago, woohorn said:

*eric

Damn boy, keep up. The broad is Dayana Mendoza, and she still faf.

Aubrey O’Day is the woman pictured, pre and post weight gain, in Lobo’s post. She is Don Jr.’s ex and was the one who tweeted last night about Eric allegedly banging a Miss Universe. O’Day was on the same season of Celebrity Apprentice as Dayana Mendoza, so it’s pretty clear O’Day is talking about Mendoza hooking up with Eric.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

elfenix is being way too generous.  I saw a survey that said 30% of Americans couldn't find California or New York on a fucking map.  Something like 50% could find their own God damn home state on a map.

We are so fucking stupid.  Well not most of us, but the royal 'we'.

i was thinking that if you gave them south sudan, a good chunk of people would be smart enough to realize that sudan is probably north of south sudan. 

but see west virginia, which is kinda north of virginia. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Pensacola, Florida where the President of the United States (second tweet below) projects a vision of what Biden's America will look like, but if you note all the times he uses the 'ok' hand symbol almost seems like what a second Trump term would look like. (I don't believe he was intentionally flashing the WP like the rally goer was, but at this point in this crazy world, who would be surprised?).

i swear it feels like we're in a comic book sometimes 😳

All I know about the Sudan is that Abdullah the Butcher is the madman from there.

So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that hut out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best hut in town! But do they call me "Abdullah the hut builder"? No! And you see that mosque over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "Abdullah the mosque builder"? No! And you see that well over there, I built that, best clean well in this county! But do they call me "Abdullah the well builder? No!"

The old guy looks around, shakes his head and makes sure that nobody is listening, leans over to the man, and says:

"But you butcher one bus full of tourists.....”

10 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Considering the state of our Educational system, most people would be having their kids educated for the first time...fuck Betsy davos. 

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

i was thinking that if you gave them south sudan, a good chunk of people would be smart enough to realize that sudan is probably north of south sudan. 

but see west virginia, which is kinda north of virginia. 

I feel confident in my belief that 10% of the American public don’t know which way is north on a map.

• Hook 'Em 3