Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

I don’t watch Pat McAfee’s show except when I am on the road and I turn on the TV to have some noise before dinner.  Maybe 3-4 times a month I turn it on and it seems like in the last 6 weeks or so, every fucking time I turn it on, Rahjahs is on there.  WTF?

Actually enjoyed listening to JeffSaturday talking about coaching and some young players in the league right now.   They go to break, and announce Rogers is coming up.  Why?

Kevin Lanflisi truly knows why Aaron’s wrist is so limp when he gives the horns down. NTTAWWT. 

AR needs to stop throwing stones when he lives in a shaky glass house and his family doesn’t even want to talk to him.

All the Pat McAfee interviews and Joe Rogan shoutouts are there to build up his bro credibility. Just be yourself Aaron. You know who you are. 

On 9/15/2023 at 6:22 PM, UpperWestside said:

I have no idea. It is truly a great time to be alive to see it happen. Walking around looking like a character off My Name is Earl while he is paid millions to do what I am not real sure, but here we are.

My Name is Earl reference not getting nearly enough love.

16 hours ago, Scholz said:

I'm impressed with his pettiness and ability to hold a grudge his entire life.  Takes work.  

Ha what a bitch.

Whatever works. I've hated the guy since the Rose Bowl bitching back 2 decades ago. I won't fault him for hating us back.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, Captain Ron said:

Meh.

I've hated the guy since he bitched about the Rose Bowl. Being a liar just made it fun for all the cool kids to jump on the guy.

And I just wanted to jump back in here and say Fuck Aaron Rodgers again.

Oh and just one more time - Fuck Aaron Rodgers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I don;'t follow the NFL.  But I know this guy was a helluva QB in his prime for Green Bay.  Having said that, I really don't get so many Texas male's fascination with this guy.  He played very well in the NFL for a number of years for a franchise with no direct ties to Texas.  He seems to be a complete and total asshole with the situational awareness of a squirrel.  If he was inducted into the Hall of Fame tomorrow or died tomorrow, why would anybody give a shit either way?  

12 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I don;'t follow the NFL.  But I know this guy was a helluva QB in his prime for Green Bay.  Having said that, I really don't get so many Texas male's fascination with this guy.  He played very well in the NFL for a number of years for a franchise with no direct ties to Texas.  He seems to be a complete and total asshole with the situational awareness of a squirrel.  If he was inducted into the Hall of Fame tomorrow or died tomorrow, why would anybody give a shit either way?  

I try to not give a shit, but he won’t let me. 

• Like 1

I don't know how to quit you! 

I remember his pre-Rose Bowl rant from decades ago and then I stopped thinking about him for 20 years and suddenly he's everywhere again for a sprained ankle or some shit?  I dunno.  Seems like a jackass,  but we got no shortage of those in professional sports.  I knew he jumped the shark when my local political influencer and friend said, "People are just angry with Aaron Rodgers because he says the truth and that makes him uncomfortable!"  Yeah, I think you're thinking of Gandhi.

"Aaron Rodgers, former quarterback for the California Golden Bears, criticized the Texas Longhorns' inclusion in the College Football Playoff (CFP), stating that they should have been left out in favor of the Florida State Seminoles. Rodgers made the comment during an appearance on The Pat McAfee Show and followed it up by doing the Horns Down hand symbol. However, he did not provide a solid argument to support his opinion. The Longhorns, as the Big 12 champions, secured a spot in the CFP after Alabama beat Georgia in the SEC Championship, and the committee ranked them as the highest one-loss team.

Why It Matters
Aaron Rodgers' criticism of the Texas Longhorns' inclusion in the CFP adds to the ongoing debate surrounding the selection process and the deserving teams. His comments also highlight the emotional aspect fans and alumni bring to these discussions.

Yes, But
Rodgers' argument lacks substance as he fails to provide any concrete reasons why the Longhorns should have been left out of the CFP in favor of the Florida State Seminoles.

Bottom Line
Aaron Rodgers' criticism of the Texas Longhorns' CFP inclusion is driven by personal bias rather than a well-formed argument based on objective analysis."

https://bvmsports.com/2023/12/05/aaron-rodgers-criticizes-texas-longhorns-cfp-spot-advocates-for-florida-state/

Edited by wood

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta 

Do you not understand how NFL schedules work? Hes 9-2 vs Dallas, enough reason for any Cowboys fan to hate him. The fact that he doesn’t play in Texas is enough reason for Texas NFL fans to hate him.

On 12/5/2023 at 4:16 PM, Post Oak said:

On EGAT this week or last, Waddlington or Ian was telling a story about how butt hurt Cal was and how Tech destroyed em.  After the game, someone asked Leach when he knew they'd win. In typical Pirate fashion he responded, the first time I threw on the tape and saw their fat safeties.

So this is probably common knowledge, but Waddlington is Scipio, the poster who eviscerated Cal's argument about Mack's "whining" getting us into the Rose Bowl back on Hornfans. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

The thing about Aaron Rodgers is that he is one of those people who grossly overestimates his own intelligence, to the point where he mistakenly believes that he comes across as profound and interesting. Like a typical college freshman, more or less.

It is annoying but fine if you’re like this at 19 years old; when you’re 40, it’s just kind of embarrassing. 

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

The thing very few people realize is Aaron Rogers went Cal on a full academic scholarshic (Astrophysics, I believe). He was discovered on the intramural fields. 

Nope, he majored in American studies and transferred to Cal from a Juco where he was the starting qb.

On 12/25/2021 at 10:26 PM, Bullneck said:

I don't even mind Lienart saying USC was the better team.  What do you expect?  I'm glad there were no TV cameras around when I was spouting stupid shit at age 22.

Still a whining fucking titty baby 19 years later with the Horns down.  Fuck that guy.

On 12/6/2023 at 4:39 PM, NorthLoop said:

So this is probably common knowledge, but Waddlington is Scipio, the poster who eviscerated Cal's argument about Mack's "whining" getting us into the Rose Bowl back on Hornfans. 

Is Scipio’s analysis preserved anywhere. I remember some of it, but not enough details for my fantasy takedown of Aaron Rodgers. 

13 minutes ago, Noogman said:

Thanks, that’s the analysis I remember. I only thought it was Scipio because that’s the one NorthLoop mentioned. It was SynTex unless SynTex was quoting Scipio. 

12 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Thanks, that’s the analysis I remember. I only thought it was Scipio because that’s the one NorthLoop mentioned. It was SynTex unless SynTex was quoting Scipio. 

Aw shit I think you're right. It was so damn long ago - feels like something Scipio would've done. 

On 12/7/2023 at 2:39 PM, Hank Chinaski said:

The thing about Aaron Rodgers is that he is one of those people who grossly overestimates his own intelligence, to the point where he mistakenly believes that he comes across as profound and interesting. Like a typical college freshman, more or less.

It is annoying but fine if you’re like this at 19 years old; when you’re 40, it’s just kind of embarrassing. 

I didn't reach that level of annoyance until my sophomore year. I think it was reading Camus that did it to me.

• Haha 1