Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

We’ve entered the most annoying phase possible for the Rodgers story. He can’t play. Now will be the journey to fix his Achilles as he travels the earth. He’ll be swimming with dolphins, shooting shark piss up his nose, hitting up Bijan for his mustard, hanging like a bat under I35 in Austin…this will not be fun. 

Don't forget that with an ongoing writer's strike, his recovery could very easily end up being a Netflix series.

• Haha 3

On 9/13/2023 at 8:05 PM, Nicole44 said:

What if I told you…a live 30 for 30…just following him around since we have no programming 

Rodgers is a humorless dildo and that show would suck ass. Unless maybe he blew out his other Achilles somehow, I'd probably watch that. 

• Like 1

Whenever I see the social media post from Aaron himself that says "I Shall Rise yet Again"...makes me think of that classic Onion headline, "The South decides to postpone 'Rising Again' for yet another year."  And I chuckle.

But I'm outright laughing this morning at his post-surgery photograph of him in a hospital mask.  which as we all know from Aaraon, doesn't work.  Oh man, this fucking guy.  I shoulda known after his little anti-Texas tirades back in 2004, he was going to continue to annoy my state for decades to come.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Good Lord. Prayers? Lulz. He had an injury and will be perfectly fine. He's also getting paid $38 million to rehab and has the best access to care. Oh the horror. This is being trumped up like he's on his death bed.

Is it the best care or is that just what the mainstream media would have you believe? 

Rodgers has definitely had this thought.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Is it the best care or is that just what the mainstream media would have you believe? 

Rodgers has definitely had this thought.

Touche. I am actually surprised Rodgers actually chose a hospital to have his surgery. And didn't travel deep in the jungles to get some snake venom to repair his leg/ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Touche. I am actually surprised Rodgers actually chose a hospital to have his surgery. And didn't travel deep in the jungles to get some snake venom to repair his leg/ 

I know he chose the doc who fixed Kobe’s Achilles, but the guy is also the Rams head team physician. The Jets doctors must be thrilled.

• Like 1

This will be a shit show. I’m not sure anyone is ready for/wants/can comprehend. So AARon was on Pat McAfee’s show today and well…

Look (so off my list of fake shit I made up to be humorous but could also see Rodgers checking out in his quest for Achilles wellness) we can check dolphins off my list above. Sharks and Austin bats. Look sharp. You’re next I guess.

IMG_7246.jpeg

IMG_7247.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

This will be a shit show. I’m not sure anyone is ready for/wants/can comprehend. So AARon was on Pat McAfee’s show today and well…

Look (so off my list of fake shit I made up to be humorous but could also see Rodgers checking out in his quest for Achilles wellness) we can check dolphins off my list above. Sharks and Austin bats. Look sharp. You’re next I guess.

IMG_7246.jpeg

cheer-roster-2023-cropv2

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

There’s a lot of time left for this to still happen. Once he’s up and around and able to go visit his blackout cave the voices might tell him to visit some ancient village in the Amazon built by aliens that left behind a snake venom antidote that cures everything from torn acl’s to cancer. I for one look forward to him chronicling his adventure to self-healing.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_7246.jpeg

IMG_7247.jpeg

This guy is some of the best unintentional comedy we will ever see in this lifetime. That he has a mouth-breathing guy like Pat McAfee around to document all of his insane behavior is just incredible.

I will also not bet you on any of those things not happening because I feel certain he’ll experiment with bat guano.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

How did Pat McAfee, a fucking punter, get to be some big time brash personality on air? 

I have no idea. It is truly a great time to be alive to see it happen. Walking around looking like a character off My Name is Earl while he is paid millions to do what I am not real sure, but here we are.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What exactly is "functional football activity" even mean? Sure, he can stand up and throw a ball. Does that equate to functional football activity? This smells like nothing more than Rodgers wanting his name to be in the news. 21 days from now, they will have 3 games remaining. Currently 4-7 and outside the playoff picture. And their OL still is trash. He wouldn't last a few series, like the opening game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

We all know what's going on here.  It's attention whoring.  He's not going to play a game.  They're not even making the playoffs.

One of these:

1.  He lied about the original severity of the injury

2.  He's on an experimental treatment and won't divulge that because "tHe vAccInE!!!!"

3.  He's not going to play, he knows he's not going to play, and is just whoring.

If this was a real injury and he's back in this short of time, this is a breakthrough that needs all the data to be peer reviewed.  That won't happen, though, and we all know why.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/15/2023 at 2:47 PM, Nicole44 said:

IMG_7246.jpeg

IMG_7247.jpeg

One out of three mammals fall for misinformation and fake news, according to PNAS. I leave it to viewers to spot the more discerning creatures in the photo.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

One out of three mammals fall for misinformation and fake news, according to PNAS. I leave it to viewers to spot the more discerning creatures in the photo.

It was a joke. Response to him on the McAfee show. Know it’s not real. 

On a more serious note, he probably can’t stand on the ball of his foot and I can’t see him playing. That’s a recipe for a disaster. Like many have said I think it’s just for publicity. I don’t see Cousins doing all this shit. Or calling attention to his rehabbing process and all that. 

• Hook 'Em 1