Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

5 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

338.jpg

It wasn't really a joke, you don't sound like guys, not any I have ever met. They gave you guys the whole section over in the Cloak Room, you ruined it, there's no discussions going on over there, but it's yours - enjoy, just please keep this shit off the football board

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 14

1 hour ago, Farmer Vincent said:

It wasn't really a joke, you don't sound like guys, not any I have ever met. They gave you guys the whole section over in the Cloak Room, you ruined it, there's no discussions going on over there, but it's yours - enjoy, just please keep this shit off the football board

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, cmontexas said:

Who is this sensitive snowflake?

No clue, but anyone that assumes there was a 'political' take on the topics of masculinity, gender, and use of the word 'conservative' (which the last time I checked is not in the sole proprietorship of one specific group) in relation to Aaron Rodgers and his various interviews is, projecting their own insecurities into the thread.

This thread is sixteen pages that pretty much discuss Rodger's whining and opining about various topics (plus whether he's been the beneficiary of friendliness by officials with respect to penalties, etc). The post that was complained about offered up an opinion as to why that might be--the shifting sands of an ever-changing society.

If that is political (changing norms, etc) then so is the forward pass.

TL/DR: Snowflakes melt....down.

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

how about you shut the fuck up and take this bullshit to cloak room, you fucking hypocrite dipshit? YOU'RE the one going off about how your fucking tee tee hurts over this shit for multiple posts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

You seem very upset. Please consider calling a close friend or relative, or speaking with a mental health professional to help your work through these thoughts. You are not alone. Peace of mind and inner acceptance is attainable!

or you fuck yourself in your fat fucking snowflake ass. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Returning to AA-Rod(gers), he's 40 and coming off that Achilles, he's going to face a rough year despite his and Saleh's optimism. I mean you kinda have to project that hopefulness but at the same time, better be trading/drafting for some protection....

He recognized a weak ass franchise in the Jets and took full advantage. Remember when he gave all that money back before the season? Would not surprise me at all if there was an under the table deal for a small % in the team when he retires.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

That's weird. I don't see any discussion of budgets, government, anything like that. You don't just get to cry "politics" and the opinions you disagree and threads you don't like magically go away.

giphy.gif

• Drool 1

He recognized a weak ass franchise in the Jets and took full advantage. Remember when he gave all that money back before the season? Would not surprise me at all if there was an under the table deal for a small % in the team when he retires.

That would have to be approved by the owners and did not happen. The league doesn’t want that idea to ever surface of equity as compensation. Plus that was $35 million. Say the value of the Jets is $8 billion. That would be 0.005%.
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

That's weird. I don't see any discussion of budgets, government, anything like that. You don't just get to cry "politics" and the opinions you disagree and threads you don't like magically go away.

There was a fucking Ben Shapiro tweet on gender on this thread. Take this abortion to the politics board. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

There was a fucking Ben Shapiro tweet on gender on this thread. Take this abortion to the politics board. 

it was actually a 9-volt tweet about how god damn lame "did you just assume my gender" jokes are, pointed at the person making the "can I assume your gender" joke unprovoked. Also, get your fingers out of your ass, you fucking moron.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

This thread should have been nuked. 

It's impossible to have a decently functioning society when so many millions of people in it are completely fucking retarded. And I'm not talking about the cognitively disabled. People with cognitive disability are capable of being very compassionate and caring.

These people are far far worse. I vote we repurpose the word retard to specifically describe this group. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

38 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

That would have to be approved by the owners and did not happen. The league doesn’t want that idea to ever surface of equity as compensation. Plus that was $35 million. Say the value of the Jets is $8 billion. That would be 0.005%.

Hey, that's a pretty good estimate--value was around $6 billion last August according to Forbes. Dallas is #1 at $9 billion.

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

... that was $35 million. Say the value of the Jets is $8 billion. That would be 0.005%.

Innumeracy rears its head on Surly. Again. I sincerely hope that your livelihood does not involve the use of arithmetic.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Innumeracy rears its head on Surly. Again. I sincerely hope that your livelihood does not involve the use of arithmetic.

Rude; right after I offer praise for getting close to the estimated value, you come along and crush their career aspirations.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

7 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Can someone please move this shitty political thread to place where all shitty threads belongs - The Cloak Room. 

I mean what else are they going to talk about in the Aaron Rodgers thread? His one pass he threw in 2023?

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I mean what else are they going to talk about in the Aaron Rodgers thread? His one pass he threw in 2023?

Right? Blaming Surly posters, left or right, for CR creep on this thread is disingenuous. The person most responsible for making Aaron Rodgers political is Aaron Rodgers for spending his time away from football trying out to be the next nutjob political pundit.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Rude; right after I offer praise for getting close to the estimated value, you come along and crush their career aspirations.

Assuming 6 billion is correct, being off by 2 billion, or 33%, is not all that praiseworthy, but it is far closer proportionally than the ratio stated, which is off by a factor of a hundred (not even considering that 35/8 is 4 3/8, or 4.375, as opposed to 5).

Still, well done, you.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Man I haven't seen a picture of Joe Rogan in years.

Did that dude eat Joe Rogan?

CNN altered the colors to make him look like a Zombie when he was talking about his COVID recovery after a day, because he wasn't using their sponsor pfizer's shots...

this is what he really looks like

4f194-16578741481783-1920.jpg

• Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, Zeus said:

CNN altered the colors to make him look like a Zombie when he was talking about his COVID recovery after a day, because he wasn't using their sponsor pfizer's shots...

this is what he really looks like

4f194-16578741481783-1920.jpg

This isn't the Joe Rogan or the COVID thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You are all completely valid people, and your political opinions regarding Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, gender, race, bro culture, ivermectin, and vaccines, while not necessarily in the majority outside of the Cloak Room, are all perfectly understandable. Now please take it back to the Cloak Room.

11 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Well, when one side has made politics about things that have nothing to do with governing the country, that happens.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

You are all completely valid people, and your political opinions regarding Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, gender, race, bro culture, ivermectin, and vaccines, while not necessarily in the majority outside of the Cloak Room, are all perfectly understandable. Now please take it back to the Cloak Room.

I hope to fuck the majority opinion in the CR regarding ivermectin is the majority opinion.

• Haha 1

It is really hard to tell who the biggest gaping vagina on this thread is between Aaron Rodgers and a half-dozen other folks.  It's literally a thread clearly marked dumb shit a guy named Aaron Rodgers says on TV.  If some of you still want to worship at his altar and suck him off to prove you can still own his naysayers, be my guest.  Balls need sucking, we get it.  You're weak.  That's fine.  The world needs pussies.  Aaron needs stupids to worship him.  Have at it.  Quit you're fucking bitch-ass whining and clamoring for thread removal.  This thread endures because your awkward hero keeps saying and doing dumb shit.  Just own it and move on.  There is no shame in sucking on another man's taint because he stands up for what you believe in, have at it...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

no

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, when one side has made politics about things that have nothing to do with governing the country, that happens.

This thread has 192 pages to go before it reaches the debacle that is the College Football in 2020 in Danger thread that is also in this Forum so there's that.

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Tosh is a huge football fan and knows his shit. He’s been talking shit about Saban and Bama for years. I wish he would be more popular instead of idiots like McAfee because he knows his shit. 

So many low T betas on this site holy fuck.

I used to be pissed at the globalists depopulation agenda but after reading this thread we definitely have plenty of people who would improve the gene pool by exiting said gene pool.

The fact that people aren't unified in railing against this world class bitch and attention whore is all you need to know about the social environment these days.

Got dam.  We'd fight over whether the sky is blue...

Unpopular opinion, apparently: I like that Aaron Rodgers doesn't seem to care to be politically correct and is transparent with his thoughts and beliefs. Easier to judge the guy and either embrace or dismiss him that way, whichever your prerogative. But either way, he's definitely polarizing. Reminds me of Kyrie Irving in that way. For some reason these anti-establishment personalities are always the pseudointellectual types.

1 minute ago, BeardIP said:

Unpopular opinion, apparently: I like that Aaron Rodgers doesn't seem to care to be politically correct and is transparent with his thoughts and beliefs. Easier to judge the guy and either embrace or dismiss him that way, whichever your prerogative. But either way, he's definitely polarizing. Reminds me of Kyrie Irving in that way. For some reason these anti-establishment personalities are always the pseudointellectual types.

He’s not anti establishment.