CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

15 hours ago, Lobo said:

This was all set into motion the moment Jared Kushner let those words slip from his mouth, "It appears to be a blue voter area problem at this time..."

What does it say about the previous administration that I had completely forgotten this?

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

"The nursing shortage hitting the country is particularly dire in rural areas, which have less money than large hospitals to pay the exorbitant fees travel nursing agencies are demanding

Hey, the free market is working!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Shit like this should be taken off the internet as it is all lies and actually causes harm.

A leaked document approved by the Department of Defense affirmed what many have speculated—that the COVID-19 vaccines have caused more hospitalizations than the virus itself in 2020, the Maga Institute reported.

The Maga Institute?

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

With the very non-American "jabs" rather than "shots" entering the anti-vaccine lexicon, that's just another bit of evidence that this whole movement is being spurred on by foreign actors. 

Somewhat related: https://www.relevantmagazine.com/culture/tech-gaming/almost-all-of-facebooks-top-christian-pages-are-run-by-foreign-troll-farms/

Also somewhat related: https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/09/16/1035851/facebook-troll-farms-report-us-2020-election/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

22 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I have noticed the crazies making comments lately about how “people only die of COVID-19 in the hospital”.  Well I guess they are saying this because they believe Remdesivir is killing people off.  Is this new or have I missed it.  

My aunt died of COVID in her condo.  By herself.  Best we can tell, she didn’t have enough energy to get her phone and dial 911.

• Rage+1 3

16 minutes ago, M12BH said:

Debated where to put this and whether to post it at all - I've haven't been around much because, well, assholes gonna asshole, but this is too good not to share and chances are a few of you may know this guy.

Austin Compounding Pharmacy has been preparing two controlled substance prescriptions for me on a monthly basis for about 18 months.  During Covid I had them  delivered because I was spending my lockdown in cancer treatment (BTH out of it, second time, FU cancer).  So anyway three out of the first four months I had the prescriptions delivered they "forgot" to put one in the bag.  This freaked me out because no way was the doctor going to replace the script.  I always called and they would say "Oh, yeah, sorry, we forgot to put one of the prescriptions in the bag".  We'll send it out tomorrow.  Well, I figured the odds of that happening so regularly was pretty close to 0% so I figured someone was trying to steal the drugs.  So I started picking them up.

Then began a series of months where one of the scripts was randomly not ready when promised.  Whenever that would happen I'd just pick up the one and have them delivery the other.  They always waived the delivery fee. Not that it was a lot and I didn't want to be a Karen but my medical bills are high enough and I sure as hell wasn't interested in repeatedly paying for someone else's mistake.  

Fast forward to last month, I went to pick up my prescriptions, made the mistake of not checking, and of course when I got home 20 minutes later there was only one prescription in the bag.  I called back and the same lady who had told me they were both ready tried to tell me some bullshit story about the needing to call the doctor about the second prescription and he didn't call back until I had already picked up the first, which was total crap because I had just left 20 minutes before.  I asked her to please deliver the second prescription.  Two days later I called back to check the status and got some kid who said he had one script ready for pickup.  I said no, it needs to be delivered because it wasn't ready when promised.  He snapped back that he was only reading what was on the screen and that he'd take care of it, then slammed the phone down in my ear.  OK fine, whatever.

The next day I got the prescription with a delivery charge.  I called to get the fee removed and I get put on hold.  Their hold advertising was pimping Ivermectin.  And Zinc and Vitamin C to prevent Covid.  And all sorts of other shit they said you should come get if you tested positive and didn't want to call your doctor.  None of that sat well with me.  Next thing I know the owner (who didn't identify himself, I just knew his voice) got on the phone and just started bitching.  He was tired, he was overworked, he was stressed, and was I really calling to bother him about a delivery charge?  Last straw.  I told him to do whatever the hell he wanted with his delivery charge, that I was switching pharmacies and he should be ashamed at himself for shilling Ivermectin.  Then I hung up. 

The owner called me back and left me a voicemail telling me I was fired (you can't fire me, I quit), that he wasn't going to take my shit about Ivermectin, and that I should just piss off.  I'm now going to Tarrytown Pharmacy.  They are much nicer, much more proactive, and I even got my third Covid shot when I was there this month.

Anyway, don't got to Austin Compounding Pharmacy. 

TLDR:

Austin Compounding Pharmacy may have been trying to steal my drugs

Austin Compounding Pharmacy is totally incompetent

Austin Compounding Pharmacy pushes Ivermectin

Austin Compounding Pharmacy's owner is a psycho who called and left me an expletive-laden voicemail.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/investigations/defenders/austin-pharmacist-gets-300-prescriptions-a-day-for-ivermectin/269-9ab2ac55-7147-4b59-af79-5d3a41f656f2

• Rage+1 3

M12BH---sorry to hear about the crap you gotta deal with while battling with cancer.  

I was actually thinking this weekend of switching from CVS to the Austin Compound Pharmacy in our area for a few reasons.  Drive by it several times a week, but I think this will seal the deal not to do that.  I think I'll go with People's Pharmacy nearby.  But as I understand it, they're a conventional pharmacy, not a compounding one.  I think there's a compounding pharmacist that posts on here sometimes.  He walked me through the major differences and I was sold when he explained it to me, particularly with Rx for our young children.  This Austin Compound Pharmacy owner sounds like a bit on an asshole.  I'm sure they have to deal with more than their fair share of Karens throughout the week, but he sounds way outta line.

Your whole debacle reminded me of this CYE scene with Larry and the Pharmacist. Maybe it'll bring a chuckle to your day:

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, M12BH said:

I don't usually watch local news but glad to see KVUE is on to their shit as well.  The profane voicemail was the most bizarre part of all this. Who the hell gets cussed out by their (former) pharmacist? When I initially told my doctor about the "forgotten" prescriptions early on, he said, and I quote, "Well, Tom's a good guy, but he may be sampling too many of his own products".  Like I said, Tarrytown pharmacy has been very proactive in letting me know the status of my compound when I switched over to them. They let me know in advance about a delay involving the PA's garbled instructions when she switched the script and then a delay in receiving the materials (fuck you supply chain).  One other thing about Austin Compounding Pharmacy, the last few times I was in everyone was maskless.  I try not to be a mask Nazi, but going through cancer treatment and having a depressed immune system for a year has left me with a lot of rage issues against the assholes who won't mask up.  And in a pharmacy where you are dealing with both ill and immunocompromised people it's just inexcusable.  

sounds like something a pharmacist steeped in maga would do. 

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, M12BH said:

I don't usually watch local news but glad to see KVUE is on to their shit as well.  The profane voicemail was the most bizarre part of all this. Who the hell gets cussed out by their (former) pharmacist? When I initially told my doctor about the "forgotten" prescriptions early on, he said, and I quote, "Well, Tom's a good guy, but he may be sampling too many of his own products".  Like I said, Tarrytown pharmacy has been very proactive in letting me know the status of my compound when I switched over to them. They let me know in advance about a delay involving the PA's garbled instructions when she switched the script and then a delay in receiving the materials (fuck you supply chain).  One other thing about Austin Compounding Pharmacy, the last few times I was in everyone was maskless.  I try not to be a mask Nazi, but going through cancer treatment and having a depressed immune system for a year has left me with a lot of rage issues against the assholes who won't mask up.  And in a pharmacy where you are dealing with both ill and immunocompromised people it's just inexcusable.  

I'm sure if you have a good support network, but we sounds like we live close to one another.  You ever need anybody to get your prescips and bring them to you at home so you don't have to venture out on days you don't feel like it, PM me and I'll give you my cell...happy to do it.  

And if anybody wants to fuck with this Pharmacist at Austin Compounding, lemme know.  Something passive aggressive like putting a little line of $1 plastic horses outside his door or ???  Then drinks down the road at Salt Trader's afterwards? 

11 minutes ago, M12BH said:

When I initially told my doctor about the "forgotten" prescriptions early on, he said, and I quote, "Well, Tom's a good guy, but he may be sampling too many of his own products".

c'mon. boys will be boys and steal medications from cancer patients to get high.  live laugh love.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm sure if you have a good support network, but we sounds like we live close to one another.  You ever need anybody to get your prescips and bring them to you at home so you don't have to venture out on days you don't feel like it, PM me and I'll give you my cell...happy to do it.  

And if anybody wants to fuck with this Pharmacist at Austin Compounding, lemme know.  Something passive aggressive like putting a little line of $1 plastic horses outside his door or ???  Then drinks down the road at Salt Trader's afterwards? 

Thanks I really appreciate this.  But I'm A-OK now, and out and about with no trouble.  I thought about ways to put his shit on blast.  Honestly he probably shouldn't be handling controlled substances based on his behavior and, according to Ana, his past record, but couldn't come up with something that was worth the time and effort.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, M12BH said:

Thanks I really appreciate this.  But I'm A-OK now, and out and about with no trouble.  I thought about ways to put his shit on blast.  Honestly he probably shouldn't be handling controlled substances based on his behavior and, according to Ana, his past record, but couldn't come up with something that was worth the time and effort.  

I understand if it isn't worth the drama, but if he left a profanity laced voicemail and you have a copy of it, you might consider filling a complaint. https://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/consumer/complaint.asp

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I understand if it isn't worth the drama, but if he left a profanity laced voicemail and you have a copy of it, you might consider filling a complaint. https://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/consumer/complaint.asp

Yeah that's the first thing I did.  The website specifically said they don't handle complaints about rudeness, but I think this went way beyond rudeness, and if he was stupid enough to leave me a VM which of course I kept a copy of, then he's got really poor judgement.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, M12BH said:

Debated where to put this and whether to post it at all - I've haven't been around much because, well, assholes gonna asshole, but this is too good not to share and chances are a few of you may know this guy.

Austin Compounding Pharmacy has been preparing two controlled substance prescriptions for me on a monthly basis for about 18 months.  During Covid I had them  delivered because I was spending my lockdown in cancer treatment (BTH out of it, second time, FU cancer).  So anyway three out of the first four months I had the prescriptions delivered they "forgot" to put one in the bag.  This freaked me out because no way was the doctor going to replace the script.  I always called and they would say "Oh, yeah, sorry, we forgot to put one of the prescriptions in the bag".  We'll send it out tomorrow.  Well, I figured the odds of that happening so regularly was pretty close to 0% so I figured someone was trying to steal the drugs.  So I started picking them up.

Then began a series of months where one of the scripts was randomly not ready when promised.  Whenever that would happen I'd just pick up the one and have them delivery the other.  They always waived the delivery fee. Not that it was a lot and I didn't want to be a Karen but my medical bills are high enough and I sure as hell wasn't interested in repeatedly paying for someone else's mistake.  

Fast forward to last month, I went to pick up my prescriptions, made the mistake of not checking, and of course when I got home 20 minutes later there was only one prescription in the bag.  I called back and the same lady who had told me they were both ready tried to tell me some bullshit story about the needing to call the doctor about the second prescription and he didn't call back until I had already picked up the first, which was total crap because I had just left 20 minutes before.  I asked her to please deliver the second prescription.  Two days later I called back to check the status and got some kid who said he had one script ready for pickup.  I said no, it needs to be delivered because it wasn't ready when promised.  He snapped back that he was only reading what was on the screen and that he'd take care of it, then slammed the phone down in my ear.  OK fine, whatever.

The next day I got the prescription with a delivery charge.  I called to get the fee removed and I get put on hold.  Their hold advertising was pimping Ivermectin.  And Zinc and Vitamin C to prevent Covid.  And all sorts of other shit they said you should come get if you tested positive and didn't want to call your doctor.  None of that sat well with me.  Next thing I know the owner (who didn't identify himself, I just knew his voice) got on the phone and just started bitching.  He was tired, he was overworked, he was stressed, and was I really calling to bother him about a delivery charge?  Last straw.  I told him to do whatever the hell he wanted with his delivery charge, that I was switching pharmacies and he should be ashamed at himself for shilling Ivermectin.  Then I hung up. 

The owner called me back and left me a voicemail telling me I was fired (you can't fire me, I quit), that he wasn't going to take my shit about Ivermectin, and that I should just piss off.  I'm now going to Tarrytown Pharmacy.  They are much nicer, much more proactive, and I even got my third Covid shot when I was there this month.

TLDR:

Austin Compounding Pharmacy's owner is a psycho who called and left me an expletive-laden voicemail.

Aren't all compounding pharmacies pretty sketchy anyway?

Yes, when he's not berating cancer patients...you can count on Compounding Pharmacist, Tom Schnorr to meet all of your equine needs for the whopping, 1 horse I've ever seen in person in Westlake.  I would think that would be an educated part of town so people wouldn't fall for the ivermectin bullshit.  Though it is kinda of a mini-MAGA stronghold for Austin.  Or maybe it just got around Central Texas that he was the go-to guy and people are driving in from all over---hence the 300 Rx's a day.

I also don't get that comment by M12BH's doctor, "Well, Tom's a good guy, but he may be sampling too many of his own products"  It would be folksy or funny if I said that about Tom, but when a doctor says something like that, I'm taken aback.  That's a health care professional (who would know fact from rumor and can identify signs of drug abuse) tacitly indicating another health care professional is using prescription-grade drugs because he has easy access to all of them and knows what he's doing. 

If I crack wise about an accountant cooking books, "Bob's a good CPA, but he might be adding some zeroes where there shouldn't be any."  Nothing doing.  But if I heard another accountant say that about Bob, I'd certainly have reservations about Bob.  

So M12BH obviously left with plenty of good reasons.  And it sounds like Bob is something of an asshole.  Not there's anything wrong with that, I'm an asshole too.  But at least I don't yell at cancer patients and sling horse paste under my pretentious "But I'm a Compounding Pharmacist" flag.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Yes, when he's not berating cancer patients...you can count on Compounding Pharmacist, Tom Schnorr to meet all of your equine needs for the whopping, 1 horse I've ever seen in person in Westlake.  I would think that would be an educated part of town so people wouldn't fall for the ivermectin bullshit.  Though it is kinda of a mini-MAGA stronghold for Austin.  Or maybe it just got around Central Texas that he was the go-to guy and people are driving in from all over---hence the 300 Rx's a day.

I also don't get that comment by M12BH's doctor, "Well, Tom's a good guy, but he may be sampling too many of his own products"  It would be folksy or funny if I said that about Tom, but when a doctor says something like that, I'm taken aback.  That's a health care professional (who would know fact from rumor and can identify signs of drug abuse) tacitly indicating another health care professional is using prescription-grade drugs because he has easy access to all of them and knows what he's doing. 

If I crack wise about an accountant cooking books, "Bob's a good CPA, but he might be adding some zeroes where there shouldn't be any."  Nothing doing.  But if I heard another accountant say that about Bob, I'd certainly have reservations about Bob.  

So M12BH obviously left with plenty of good reasons.  And it sounds like Bob is something of an asshole.  Not there's anything wrong with that, I'm an asshole too.  But at least I don't yell at cancer patients and sling horse paste under my pretentious "But I'm a Compounding Pharmacist" flag.  

QFT (and search engine propagation) but suffice it to say I'm not with that doctor any more for a variety of reasons.  And to be completely honest, I don't know if Tom Schnorr, the owner of Austin Compounding Pharmacy who left me an expletive-laden voicemail, knew I had cancer.  The prescription was for something completely different.  Not that it should matter. 

And I've never found compounding pharmacies to be all that different than any others.  A lot of hormonal treatments and also orphan drugs need to be made from scratch as they aren't commercially available at the prescribed dosages, or at least that's been my experience.  

23 minutes ago, M12BH said:

And I've never found compounding pharmacies to be all that different than any others.  A lot of hormonal treatments and also orphan drugs need to be made from scratch as they aren't commercially available at the prescribed dosages, or at least that's been my experience.  

Compounding is a legitimate practice.  Lots of medications need to be tailored for pediatric use, vet use, or for other specific reasons.  Compounding pharmacies are typically independent shops, looking for margin where it remains in the business. The compounding pharmacies do tend to heavily overlap with the supplement business (supplements have really big mark ups), which starts to get adjacent to some of the more fruity practitioners. So there is a spectrum, with people like ACP on one end of the spectrum, and Tarrytown on the other, People's somewhere in the middle, but closer to Tarrytown. Chicken salad sandwich at People's was on point last time I tried one.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

A few pages back I posted about my cousin’s kid getting a vaccine after asking my sister and I about it.  The whole family now has their first shot.  They visited her sister in OKC the last few days, whose BIL is an ICU nurse.  He apparently showed them some videos he took of what the end game looks like and it scared them straight.  Don’t yet know the fallout from their kid having to tell his parents he already had his first shot without telling them about it, but I fully expect my cousin will never speak to me or my sister again.  

edited to add:  kid just texted me back.  He didn’t rat us out.  Said he told them he just thought it was the right thing to do for him. 

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Maybe putting livecams in ICUs is what we need to scare the stupid out of people. 

seriously.

Field trips for students who are old enough to get the vax.

Way back when, I said that all congress critters should have to walk through Sandy Hook Elementary before they removed the bodies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

TLDR:

I bet they'd love to have that voicemail shared on their social media feeds.

I mean, we can post it all over nextdoor.  I can have a transcript of it posted in their parking lot for all to read.  I'm happy to kick in 100 thumb drives that has the audio hanging from that sign that says, "Free, take one."  

We can also file the appropriate grievances filed with the state oversight.  Or just tell the guy "You're fired."  Or I can report this to the building owner whom I know and say the guy's about to face legal troubles and not make rent.  Or can just mail him creepy notes to his business address.  A number of ways we can go with this.  

Breaking evil people is fun.  But it's addictive.  Not like horse paste addictive, but you gotta pace yourself.

Jesus, this is just awful. (This is a hard read/watch.)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/us/va-child-death-covid-trnd/index.html

(CNN)A Virginia family is trying to process how their 10-year-old daughter went from being perfectly healthy to dying in five days from Covid-19.

As they process their abrupt and profound loss, their message to Covid non-believers is simple and direct: have compassion for others. If sharing their daughter Teresa's story changes one person's mind about getting vaccinated against Covid-19 or wearing a mask to protect others, they say they have done right by their daughter.

Teresa attended school at Hillpoint Elementary School in Suffolk, 20 miles outside of Norfolk, Virginia, where there is a mandatory mask mandate in place. Her parents, Nicole and Jeff Sperry are vaccinated along with their two older sons. Teresa and their youngest 9-year-old son were not yet vaccinated but were eagerly waiting to become eligible.

Teresa's Covid symptoms began with a headache on Wednesday, September. 22 and a fever the following day. After consulting with the family's pediatrician, who is part of the Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters network on Friday, September 24, they set up a Covid test for the following Monday, September 27.

On Sunday evening however, Teresa developed a nagging cough, so bad it forced her to throw up, so Nicole took her to a local emergency room where she was tested for strep throat, which came back negative, as well as a Covid but those results were pending.

"They did her chest X-ray and when they came back, they said that there was no signs of Covid pneumonia, her lungs were perfect, beautiful. They didn't seem concerned," Nicole said. So they went home and Teresa continued to quarantine.

Enter your email or view the Vault By CNN webpage to own a piece of CNN History with blockchain technology.

close dialog

Explore Vault by CNN . Presidential elections, space discoveries, CNN exclusives and more.

Explore Now

Get Updates

Within 24 hours, she stopped breathing and was rushed to a local hospital and ultimately transferred to Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters (CHKD) Norfolk where she died.

Covid-19 or the common cold? How to tell if your child contracted Covid-19 as school starts

Parents advocate to end school mask mandate

On Monday, as Nicole sat next to her child's lifeless body in the emergency room, trying to make sense of how quickly they had lost their beloved daughter, less than 10 miles down the road in the school district where Nicole teaches, a two-hour school board meeting took place where parents advocated for the district to drop its mask mandate. Comments like, "We didn't know anything about Covid at first, but now we do, we know it's (Covid) nothing to be afraid of if you're healthy," and "Covid is effectively over," can be heard on camera during the meeting.

School board group asks for federal help to stop threats and violence in debates on Covid and critical race theory

"At the same time that I was at my daughter's bedside, Chesapeake Public Schools was having a school board meeting and I had friends come back and tell me later, that while I was sitting next to my daughter, who was no longer with us, there were adult parents there basically saying Covid is over and healthy people don't die, especially kids," Nicole said.

"And I'm sitting there next to my dead daughter who was perfectly healthy, who's a child who did everything she was supposed to do."

A 'perfectly healthy daughter'

Apart from a broken bone in her arm when she was younger, Teresa was a healthy 10-year-old social and happy girl, who never had the flu or even an ear infection, Nicole said.

An avid reader, smart, beautiful, loving and always open to helping and taking care of others is how Jeff described his daughter, but it was that helping nature the couple believes may have contributed to her death.

"One of the things she told us before she got sick, was that her job was to be the 'class nurse' to take the sick kids from the class to the nurse's office," Jeff said. "And you have to understand my daughter, this is who she is, helping people is my daughter, it's not something that she wouldn't have wanted to do."

12 of the 20 biggest school districts now require masks in schools. The others can't because of mask mandate bans

At Hillpoint Elementary School, the protocol is for the classroom teacher or an adult to contact the main office with a "Code C" if a child is feeling ill and one of the administrators, or a school nurse will come to the classroom to pick up the student, Dr. John B. Gordon, III, Suffolk Public Schools Division superintendent told CNN last Thursday.

"We are still investigating to ensure that this process was followed with fidelity," he said.

"Our daughter was perfectly healthy, Nicole wrote on Facebook. "And would have continued to be here if people would have stopped sending their sick kids to school."

A parent sent their child to school after a positive Covid-19 test. More than 80 students may have been exposed, officials say

After spending some time in virtual learning last year, Nicole said Teresa was eager to return to the classroom this school year.

"Every kid grows up saying 'I hate school' and they're (The Sperry children) the first generation of kids that have grown up and now say 'I wish I was at school, I missed school, I miss my friends,'" Jeff said.

Teresa Sperry, the only girl in the family, with her siblings.

In Teresa's classroom specifically, there have not been any cases of Covid, Gordon told CNN.

"There were zero cases before the tragedy with Teresa, and there are zero cases as of my communication to you. Contact tracing is still currently underway."

Masks in school help prevent Covid-19 outbreaks and spread, CDC studies find

While the number of children who tested positive for Covid-19 declined slightly, children made up a greater percentage of the total new US Covid-19 cases in the most recent week over the previous week, accounting for nearly 27% of all cases reported nationwide, the American Academy of Pediatrics reported Monday.

'Covid is real and it doesn't care who it takes'

As of last Friday, the Virginia Department of Health has recorded a total of 12 pediatric and adolescent deaths in the state since the beginning of the pandemic, Logan Anderson, Virginia Department of Health's spokesperson told CNN. Teresa's death brings the number to 13.

Six of those deaths occurred in the 0-11 years of age category and seven in the 12-19 category, she said.

"People, they need to step up and take this more seriously," Nicole said. "It's about showing compassion for others. It doesn't take much to wear a mask or get vaccinated if you are medically able."

Some US governors say Covid hospitalizations are going down but warn of what could come next if more people don't get vaccinated

In a letter to families of students at Suffolk Public Schools on Tuesday, Gordon announced Teresa's death, but did not name her.

"I am her mother and this sorry excuse of a letter should not have been released without at least a phone call from him," Nicole wrote on Facebook. "I will not hide anymore. My beautiful girl was taken from me because people are too damn selfish to care about what could happen to others. I wasn't. We weren't. We wore our mask because there are too many in our tribe who are at risk. My daughter was not at risk. And now she is gone."

From increased hospitalizations to long Covid, children can get hit hard by Covid-19. Here's why doctors say kids should be protected

"Suffolk Public Schools is heartbroken due to the tragic loss of one of our students, Teresa Sperry," Gordon said in a statement to CNN Thursday. "It is our intention to support the family, the school, and our entire school community during this very difficult time.

"We will continue to follow our mitigation strategies of wearing masks, washing hands, and practicing social distancing. The school division also encourages vaccinations of both staff and students (if they are eligible)."

Here's how schools should handle a Covid-19 outbreak, experts say

A friend set up a PayPal fund to help cover the unexpected funeral expenses, which The Sperrys say will be planned after Jeff finishes quarantine.

"We did everything we could have done and now we've lost a part of our hearts, Nicole wrote on Facebook. "Covid is real and it doesn't care who it takes."

• Rage+1 3

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

I mean, we can post it all over nextdoor.  I can have a transcript of it posted in their parking lot for all to read.  I'm happy to kick in 100 thumb drives that has the audio hanging from that sign that says, "Free, take one."  

We can also file the appropriate grievances filed with the state oversight.  Or just tell the guy "You're fired."  Or I can report this to the building owner whom I know and say the guy's about to face legal troubles and not make rent.  Or can just mail him creepy notes to his business address.  A number of ways we can go with this.  

Breaking evil people is fun.  But it's addictive.  Not like horse paste addictive, but you gotta pace yourself.

Well, he mentions the name of my doctor so I'm not all that excited about releasing the actual VM, but here's the transcript if anyone wants it:

Tom Schnorr, Austin Compounding Pharmacy, 9/7/2021, 9:30AM:

"Hello ****, this is Tom, that was nice of you.  Here...you are fired, and I'll notify Dr. **** that your prescriptions are no longer valid here.  So we've cancelled everything in your system, have a good day, find somebody else that you can belittle and berate.  And I'm not going to take your shit over Ivermectin. You will change your mind after you see people die for the lack of doing proper medical care. So just piss off."

Lovely, huh.  BTW I did file a grievance with the State Pharmaceutical Board.  I'm not holding my breath that anything will happen from that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1