Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/27/2021 at 11:11 AM, Zeus said:

Pull a panel, do some magic, put it back. No biggie.

Seriously though I think they are waiting for all the guys with hammers and boom lifts to GTFO then they will make the screen game-ready.

IMG_20210814_091005.jpg

Those lockers are attorious!!!!. Fire him now! /surly

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Scares you to death

Colt_statue_WTF.jpg

Almost as bad as this permanent one outside Collie Station Stadium

eZNWRX5.jpg

Cargo shorts and the fatty in boots are the two most accurate depictions of aggy I could imagine. Glad to see them permanently memorialized in front of the Kroger there

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

Last piece of masking tape will be removed 10 seconds before the gates open. 

Yeah uh before the gates open which game?

I hate rushing projects at the end, we will be going back in season to fix some shit and get it right.

• Hook 'Em 1

Shit man, sorry for the sassiness.  Didn't realize you are working on the project.  My covid brain fog is real.  Also, my girlfriend goes to a different school.  

Thanks for all you're doing.  Was down in the ventilation tunnels of the industrial kitchens with the ClubCorp board members and seemed like a lost cause, but then a week later---shit is looking good.  You know better than we...it'll be "product delivered" by ULL kickoff with some shit being finished out up until halftime of Rice game.  

5 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Those horn support columns are so badass. My next house will have that feature. 

The rendering shows those will support a deck, not sure if a walkout just for those in the adjoining suite or for all four of the vertical suites. But yes, very cool and ingenious feature.

20 hours ago, Zeus said:

Almost as bad as this permanent one outside Collie Station Stadium

eZNWRX5.jpg

Only in Collie Station would you have bronze statues like this and the boobs would NOT be shiny from being "polished" daily.

(I bet that some of those guy's butts are shiny from being "polished" for good luck.)

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 4.14.13 AM.png

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Only in Collie Station would you have bronze statues like this and the boobs would NOT be shiny from being "polished" daily.

(I bet that some of those guy's butts are shiny from being "polished" for good luck.)

And if you pay attention, the one on the right of the screen even appears to be a bit nipply. And the one on the other side of Aidy Bryant has a sweet wolf shirt (that doesn’t look like a collie to me).

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The edges of cargo short guy's open mouth are probably shiny. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Big Woodrows said:

Posted on the UT subreddit:0B4752BE-0CB0-45AA-8F99-6AD6DFDB5227.thumb.jpeg.72e3bac89d105a7ac35f263b6d649e8d.jpeg

It’s not easy to get perspective on just how big this addition actually is without seeing it in person (I haven’t), but if this angle doesn’t create some forced perspective lie, look at the far right of the image, and the height of the new construction as it relates to the west side upper deck. We all know how massive that is. This new build must be pretty bad ass, especially in person.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

It’s not easy to get perspective on just how big this addition actually is without seeing it in person (I haven’t), but if this angle doesn’t create some forced perspective lie, look at the far right of the image, and the height of the new construction as it relates to the west side upper deck. We all know how massive that is. This new build must be pretty bad ass, especially in person.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f3a1c5522b6598a3f8

31 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Ok...so this one's just kind of hanging out there, waiting for someone to smash it.  Any takers?

I suspect no takers because everyone else knew the use of the word “twat” was intentional. I’ll admit, not a real knee-slapper. 

(Class of ‘83 as well, us olds need to stick together.)

• Haha 1