2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Juan Williams bringing up a good point.  Trump's niche is constantly portrayed as working-class, non-college educated males.  Half the working-class, non-college educated males in this nation are hispanic or black.  And they broke for Biden at almost 3:1.  

Juan then went on to pontificate that Tom Cotton is the most likely to pick up the Trump mantle in 2024 to run.  He thinks Trump will pivot to something else to effectuate feeding his ego.  He and Gutfeld from foxnews already giving this thing to Biden.  Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool, cool.

Then lobby the largely GOP legislatures in the states that don't allow officials to count these votes before election day to do what sane states do -- process the votes as they arrive, and hold the results until after the "poles" have closed.  Texas does that -- so we know that GOP-run states can do so.  Several of these states had proposals to do that.....defeated by GOP legislatures.

When you are devoted to a team and their cause, don't bitch when you're hoisted on your own petard.

It’s almost as if the plan all along was to make it clear to republicans to vote on Election Day as much as possible, early in person if necessary, and never by mail...and then do your best to not get mailed ballots delivered on time and have early vote counts stopped ASAP via the court system.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Lobo said:

Juan Williams bringing up a good point.  Trump's niche is constantly portrayed as working-class, non-college educated males.  Half the working-class, non-college educated males in this nation are hispanic or black.  And they broke for Biden at almost 3:1.  

Juan then went on to pontificate that Tom Cotton is the most likely to pick up the Trump mantle in 2024 to run.  He thinks Trump will pivot to something else to effectuate feeding his ego.  He and Gutfeld from foxnews already giving this thing to Biden.  Interesting. 

Trump will definitely move on to something else - but no way he gives up the rallies or the potential millions to be made selling his 'endorsement'.  A Trump endorsement is likely going to cost you a ton of consulting fees to whatever LLC Trump creates post-presidency and will likely require you to hold rallies/conventions at his properties.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool, cool.

Then lobby the largely GOP legislatures in the states that don't allow officials to count these votes before election day to do what sane states do -- process the votes as they arrive, and hold the results until after the "poles" have closed.  Texas does that -- so we know that GOP-run states can do so.  Several of these states had proposals to do that.....defeated by GOP legislatures.

When you are devoted to a team and their cause, don't bitch when you're hoisted on your own petard.

I should go and lobby in these other states in which I don't live to modify their voting procedures? If I don't, I am not allowed to criticize said procedures?

Her ass could bring both sides together, at last.  

Wait, what were we talking about?  It'd have to be your side.  I mean, you can get a look at Lynda Carter's ass by sticking your...

Dammit. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Seems almost negligent for democrats to not start pimping Biden’s >50% of the popular vote.  

I mean, if you wanted to calm the grassroots anger on the right, this would be a good way to do it. 

I disagree. If you really want to calm down a beaten opponent, point out that nobody got everything they wanted. Trump's on the way out, but they get to keep the 6-3 SC. Then start talking about how that local sports team did that thing and scored those points.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Either you missed the first part of my claim, or you are being dishonest. Both candidates/parties are not in the same situation; and any reasonable person would agree.  Biden is 99% of the way to election, while Trump is trying to drag out his eventual defeat. So of course Biden supporters and Biden are simply biting their fingernails while hardcore Trump supporters and Trump are lashing out at the results. Flip those numbers and you get the exact same result just from a different group of people.

You know, when you compare what is actually happening to what you project would happen in a hypothetical situation where you invent the scenario and the reactions, it's easy to see where you get the both-sides comparisons.  Hard to argue with that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m starting to think that jon favreau needs to be the president. 

I liked the Jungle Book remake too, but let’s not get carried away 

(I found out only about a week ago that there are two different Jon Favreaus.)

Edited by Nope
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Pure wild speculation but the zero updates from Nevada makes me think it is so close that they are scared to show a number.

It's going to flip to Trump as the release rurals first. They are just trying to get people to keep following.