2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Also, and this is why I am feeling very pessimistic....    If this supposed swing for Biden where he ends up with a 200-300k lead is going to happen, we should be seeing more significant swings.   Since last night, there has been a very modest 40k swing or so with only about 10k of that since around 8:00.   

There "could" be anywhere from 400-700k votes out there but with Allegheny saying they are pretty much done (and that was only about 30-35k) how do we get to +200k for Biden.    

The numbers need to start moving and pretty drastically or this is not going to happen.

It's okay. Allegheny is democrat but 94% counted. .Delaware and Philladelphia county are big and democrat. 84% counted. Still tons of votes to count

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Do you think that had Trump won that Democrats would be defending the integrity of the voting system and the legitimacy of Trump's second term while urging people to stay calm?

It always amazes me - though it probably shouldn't - how much of the ideological underpinnings of trumpism rely on hypothetical scenarios that can never be proven, like for ex., "trump could cure cancer and y'all libs still would't give him credit!"

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

For the love of jesus

So we won't know shit until tomorrow, huh?

I'm feeling much more nervous about things this morning. I understand that Biden is favored in all four states and he only needs to win two (or one if it's Penn), but is it possible that the come back in Georgia and Penn falls short, and Arizona goes for Trump?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Also, and this is why I am feeling very pessimistic....    If this supposed swing for Biden where he ends up with a 200-300k lead is going to happen, we should be seeing more significant swings.   Since last night, there has been a very modest 40k swing or so with only about 10k of that since around 8:00.   

There "could" be anywhere from 400-700k votes out there but with Allegheny saying they are pretty much done (and that was only about 30-35k) how do we get to +200k for Biden.    

The numbers need to start moving and pretty drastically or this is not going to happen.

Calm your titties, this count is going through Friday. 700k ballots yesterday erased a 420k trump lead. There are at least another 500k left, plus the Philidephia county in person votes. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I think the more recent projections are 100-200k

From what I was hearing last night, the deal is that even in R counties the mail votes favor biden. Obviously that only goes so far in just how heavy it is R, but it seems like Biden is outperforming 16 margins by about 4pts.

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

Fox News this morning paraphrasing. Trump did not lose he just got beat so he does not have to feel like a loser. Are they trying to put his mind at ease since they can read the tea leaves in Pennsylvania?

I don’t know.

I heard that airhead bimbo saying something like that when flipping over during a commercial break on CNN.

Im like WTF? 
Ain’t no moral victories up in here.

Trump is going to be the loser because he lost. A loser is the one who loses.... which is what he is! A loser!

All the people who voted for him... losers.... just like I was 4 years ago when my candidate lost.

Yep.

Thems then breaks.

Get that YMCA soccer mom bullshit talk out of here.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

So we won't know shit until tomorrow, huh?

I'm feeling much more nervous about things this morning. I understand that Biden is favored in all four states and he only needs to win two (or one if it's Penn), but is it possible that the come back in Georgia and Penn falls short, and Arizona goes for Trump?

Yes, of course it's possible. It's unlikely, but possible. 

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It's okay. Allegheny is democrat but 94% counted. .Delaware and Philladelphia county are bigger and more democrat. 84% counted. Still tons of votes to count

Everyone knew PA was going to go into overtime with its vote count due to their state leg not allowing early counts of early votes.  Did no one in their office realize there was a national fucking election on the calendar right next to this Administration Day?

22 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Do you think that had Trump won that Democrats would be defending the integrity of the voting system and the legitimacy of Trump's second term while urging people to stay calm?

12 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

It always amazes me - though it probably shouldn't - how much of the ideological underpinnings of trumpism rely on hypothetical scenarios that can never be proven, like for ex., "trump could cure cancer and y'all libs still would't give him credit!"

Exactly. The defense for things that their leaders do and have done is their supposition that the other side would do the same if. 

It never occurs to them that there might be a reason they're unable to refer to something the other side has actually done. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I don’t know.

I heard that airhead bimbo saying something like that when flipping over during a commercial break on CNN.

Im like WTF? 
Ain’t no moral victories up in here.

Trump is going to be the loser because he lost. A loser is the one who loses.... which is what he is! A loser!

All the people who voted for him... losers.... just like I was 4 years ago when my candidate lost.

Yep.

Thems then breaks.

Get that YMCA soccer mom bullshit talk out of here.

spacer.png

Except we didn't lose the popular vote and in a Democracy, that seems like it should matter. 

Just now, Old Freak Nasty said:

Trump cannot win PA by vote.  He has a silver of a shot via SC.

Trump could win GA.  That's basically a 50/50 toss up.

Trump could win AZ and NV but those are unlikely scenarios.

He needs them all.

No he doesn't. He needs three of them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

A GOP-controlled Supreme Court literally stole an election in recent memory and the Democratic Party basically just shrugged and went "welp, that's democracy for you!"

At the time I didn’t realize how shady that process really was. I don’t think most Americans did.
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Trump folks announcing they feel confident about Penn on a conference call this hour.

Biden's been getting 92% from these ballet's so far, that's 94k net for Biden. Plus, Wasserman doesn't believe the total ballot number is correct for this county. He thinks there's a lot more based on 2016 numbers. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 9.45.50 AM.png

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

Pennsylvania attorney general Josh Shapiro criticized Donald Trump’s reelection campaign for suing to halt vote-counting in the pivotal swing state.

“I’m not going to let anyone stop that process of counting,” Shapiro told MSNBC. “These are legal votes. They will be counted.”

Shapiro accused the president of trying to draw election officials into a political battle, when the focus should be on counting the remaining ballots.

“The rhetoric needs to go away,” Shapiro said. “The campaign is over.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ConferenceRoom said:

Pennsylvania attorney general Josh Shapiro criticized Donald Trump’s reelection campaign for suing to halt vote-counting in the pivotal swing state.

“I’m not going to let anyone stop that process of counting,” Shapiro told MSNBC. “These are legal votes. They will be counted.”

Shapiro accused the president of trying to draw election officials into a political battle, when the focus should be on counting the remaining ballots.

“The rhetoric needs to go away,” Shapiro said. “The campaign is over.”

I was listening to WHYY yesterday and Shapiro (I think it was him) said, "Trump is like any other internet troll."  Very strong.

• Hook 'Em 1