2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I can't remember how he got on my radar, but I adopted his campaign as my longshot this cycle. This is the man running against that idiot.
I'll send him some more dollars. If for no other reason that to annoy that asshat.

May have been me. I’ve been hyping Rob since before Beto dropped out of the presidential race. He was a big Beto fan so that’s how I found him.

He’s on the autism spectrum and he’s funny as hell. And he’s an actual blue collar guy. We desperately need more voices like him in Congress.

6 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I've never ever seen a campaign commercial for a supreme court judge nominee before but i just saw one for Barrett. Jesus fucking christ these people are fucking slime balls.

Nah, they had some for Kavanaugh because i remember saying “WTF is this shit?”

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Literally a commerical saying "tell the senate to confirm her" during early football on fox. Fucking bullshit.

Yeah, it’s paid for by a PAC, I believe but it seems like a waste of money because she’s getting confirmed regardless of whether or not people call to tell their senators.  

53 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol

Stands for “bitch eating crackers”.

It refers to someone you deeply despise for no real reason and the act of them doing something as innocuous as just eating crackers makes you rage.

Yeah, I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary, the go to reference for the Tragically Unhip.

16 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

15 hours ago, Chooky said:

Michael McKean is a motherfucking professional.

Hits home as he penned the ditty, "Saucy Jack".

Spoiler

You're a naughty one Saucy Jack
You're a haughty one Saucy Jack
When the streetlamp gaslight flickers and fails
Then you see the last light glinting off the entrails

Oh naughty naughty naughty

You're a sneaky one Saucy Jack
You're a cheeky one Saucy Jack
First the whore says guv'nor fancy a squeeze?
Next you will be shov'in her down the hole to Hades

The scourge of London Town
(The scourge of London Town)
There'll be no rest 'til
You are a guest of The Crown

Naughty naughty naughty

You're a gloulish one Saucy Jack
Not a foolish one Saucy Jack
Though the peelers track you early and late
Slipping out the back you counter with a checkmate

Naughty naughty naughty

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

I've never ever seen a campaign commercial for a supreme court judge nominee before but i just saw one for Barrett. Jesus fucking christ these people are fucking slime balls.

I've seen multiple versions of those here in Montana. Really trying to sell it. 

31 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

Hits home as he penned the ditty, "Saucy Jack".

Reveal hidden contents

You're a naughty one Saucy Jack
You're a haughty one Saucy Jack
When the streetlamp gaslight flickers and fails
Then you see the last light glinting off the entrails

You're a sneaky one Saucy Jack
You're a cheeky one Saucy Jack
First the whore says guv'nor fancy a squeeze?
Next you will be shov'in her down the hole to Hades

The scourge of London Town
(The scourge of London Town)
There'll be no rest 'til
You are a guest of The Crown

Naughty naughty naughty

You're a gloulish one Saucy Jack
Not a foolish one Saucy Jack
Though the peelers track you early and late
Slipping out the back you counter with a checkmate

Naughty naughty naughty

Obligatory User Name Recognition 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I swear, if you'd have told me 10 years ago that I would miss a Longhorn football game to go be a poll watcher for the Democrats, . . . .

Of course, if you quickly followed that revelation with ". . . because the Republicans nominated and elected Donald Trump president on a platform of white Christian nationalism," I might have believed you and asked you to tell me the next ten Super Bowl winners.

It's ok, you can tell us if you're just going a to a strip club. We'd understand. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Well, from ten years ago, it'd probably be more along the lines of "we're still this shitty ten years on?"

I can't blame politics for my waning interest in Longhorn football.  I can't even blame aging as I'm still a pretty rabid fan of the Astros and Rockets.  I blame a decade of bad coaching and the frustratingly poor and unwatchable play on the field that comes from it.  I still watch about half the games though.  I just don't have any expectations and ultimately almost don't care whether we win or lose anymore.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

still weird but totally expected that all these moron r’s are like “he’s down in the polls and he’ll probably lose the ec but as long as we have the supreme court, we’re fine, because it’s their job to fix it.” where could they have gotten that notion i wonder. 

More than anything it is just another deceptive Trump commercial.

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

I thought he already voted via absentee ballot. Maybe that was in the primary.

He’s voting in person because of all the “ fake news” media who have criticized and been mean to him for voting by mail while he criticizes vote by mail.

what a thin skinned baby.

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I swear, if you'd have told me 10 years ago that I would miss a Longhorn football game to go be a poll watcher for the Democrats, . . . .

Of course, if you quickly followed that revelation with ". . . because the Republicans nominated and elected Donald Trump president on a platform of white Christian nationalism," I might have believed you and asked you to tell me the next ten Super Bowl winners.

I stopped watching Texas football this year. Ten years of incompetence finally pushed me over the line. I’d rather spend time and money supporting a cause that is worth it, like Defeating the piece of shit Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I stopped watching Texas football this year. Ten years of incompetence finally pushed me over the line. I’d rather spend time and money supporting a cause that is worth it, like Defeating the piece of shit Trump. 

Too bad. We're ahead at halftime.  They just said Texas is the highest scoring team in college football so far this year.

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Trump cannot let that go unanswered.

He's in Ohio speaking right now and Milwaukee tonight. Given what he said last night at the rally in Pensacola, I expect this could get ugly. He probably won't have heard prior to speaking in Ohio since that was around 4:00, but if he sees that before Wisconsin and does his usual schtick, he's going to do the slow pronunciation of the former President's name and then it will go downward from there.

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Trump cannot let that go unanswered.

He's in Ohio speaking right now and Milwaukee tonight. Given what he said last night at the rally in Pensacola, I expect this could get ugly. He probably won't have heard prior to speaking in Ohio since that was around 4:00, but if he sees that before Wisconsin and does his usual schtick, he's going to do the slow pronunciation of the former President's name and then it will go downward from there.